• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ways to get a quick % in? Quick question about MK too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Basically, what moves are unpunishable when used vs say... Metaknight. And what ways can Jigglypuff get a quick % advantage over MK? This is assuming theyre both at 0%.

Another thing I would like to know is, let's say Jigglypuff is on the edge and rising pounding to the edge.(Probably camping/stalling). MK can punish by going under Jiggly and doing w/e he wants cuz he's MK... but how can we avoid getting hit by MK once he gets under you and you just got off the edge? I'm guessing you can airdodge until YOU'RE under the stage and get back on the stage by floating/pounding to the other side. What other ways can you guys think of?

Discuss.

PND

Smash Champion
Uair ***** you, but your dair ***** his Shuttle Loop. Basically float and try to space away from his uair, and if he sl's towards the edge just dair him.

I hope I'm reading the situation you posted correctly :laugh:

As for percent lead, most of Jiggs moves do minimum 10%. Basically just poke with fair, or go for pound->uair->utilt if you're feeling ballsy.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Uair ***** you, but your dair ***** his Shuttle Loop. Basically float and try to space away from his uair, and if he sl's towards the edge just dair him.

I hope I'm reading the situation you posted correctly :laugh:

As for percent lead, most of Jiggs moves do minimum 10%. Basically just poke with fair, or go for pound->uair->utilt if you're feeling ballsy.
Jiggly's moves do at least 10% true, but MK is fast and blah blah PEW PEW sword with dumb range = combos in my brawl that shouldn't happen etc >__>... But yea it's MK so what can you do. And I think that a airdodge backwards away from the edge as soon as you get off it could also work idk needs more testing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom