• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Watch the Dawn Tournament, 28.12.-31.12.2006, Germany

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
WATCH THE DAWN TOURNAMENT

Date: 28.12.2007-31.12.2006 (4 days thursday-sunday)

The tournament will be helt in Lünen (Luenen) look at the map to see where it is in Germany

Adress: Willi-Melchers str. 8

44534 Lünen

Participants:
1.* ProsmasherTim
2.* Dr.Dead
3.* DancingQueen90
4.* Flava sava
5.* Jon_a.ss
6.* Helios
7.* A!r!
8.* IP3
9.* CooP
10. Black Soul
11. bornfidelity.com
12.* v3gas
13.* KJaB
14. Kr0x
15. ivootjes
16. Amsah
17. * Ikio
18. * Fire

* = confirmed

Schedule:

Thrusday:
Low Tier Teams:
LT Teams will start at 2 or 3 PM.
It's 2€ per team that means 1€ per team member (or 2€ if someone wants to team up with a CPU)
Propably Round Robin maybe Double Elemition

Alowed charakters:
- Luigi
- Link
- Roy
- DK
- Pikachu
- Zelda
- Ness
- Youg Link
- Yoshi
- Kirby
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Bowser
- Mewtwo
- Pichu

Prizes:
1st Rest
2nd 10€
3rd 4€

The prizes arent confirmed right now but I guess they will be like that...

Friday:
Low Tier Singles:
Low Tier Singles will start at 3 or 4 PM.
It will be 2€ per participant
Double elemination Bracket

Alowed charakters:
- Luigi
- Link
- Roy
- DK
- Pikachu
- Zelda
- Ness
- Youg Link
- Yoshi
- Kirby
- Mr. Game & Watch
- Bowser
- Mewtwo
- Pichu

Prizes:
1st Rest
2nd 5€
3rd 2€

The prizes arent confirmed right now but I guess they will be like that...

Saturday:
Singles:
Singles will start at 1 PM
It will be 10€ per participant. Everyone has to pay for Singles even if he dont want to participate...
At first We will play in pouls and after that the people who servived the pouls will play in a 32-man Double Elemination Bracket

Prizes:
not sure right now it depends on how many people will take part at this tournament

Sunday:
Teams:
Teams will start at 12 AM or 1 PM
It will be 10€ per Team that means 5€ per team member (or 10€ if someone wants to team up with a CPU)
Double Elemination

Prizes:
not sure right now it depends on how many people will take part at this tournament

Advanced rules will be updated soon

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Hmm, maybe that i'm coming, need to see if other dutchies are going too.

start of januari is a nice date because i'm probably bored as hell then :p

v3gas

Smash Apprentice
****, already two very good people can´t go. Maybe a different date would be better?!

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
Well thats not so good... I haven't heard about a swedish tournament at this weekend... whats that for a tournament? Well you can tell everyone coming to this tournament to go to my tournament^^ little joke... I would really like to see you there but if you're already signed up for an other tournament I can't edict you to come...

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
PST how about looking for more options, date-wise?
This Swedish thing has been planned for months, there's no way I'm not going =)

Anyway, I believe several Swedes would be interested in going, as long as the date's right. Are there any other days that would be possible?

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
hmm that's the problem... I wanted to set this tournament to this date, cuz that are the last days of german holydays... I dunno if the tournament is on an other date it just can be 2-3 days And noone can be housed the days before... One week before that is the 1st January... I cant set this date... and one week before that is cristmas, I can't set a tournament at cristmastime... That's a big problem... Too bad...

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
PST <3 <3 <3 Sign me up now =D ^^ ^___^

I'll try my best to make sure I'll be able to come. Can't wait.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
I heard someone mentioning the days in between X-mas and new years. That would be possible for us.

If not, I guess I'll see you guys next time.

v3gas

Smash Apprentice
Yea so the tournament would be Thursday, the 28th to Sunday, the 31th. Would that be possible for everyone?

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Lol, if it would be between christmas and new year, I would definitely not come. And neither would Dave btw.

bornfidelity.com

Smash Master
no dave will be driving. because the tournament will be from the 28th tot the 31st right and dave can drive then :p
if we bring exalador he can drive as well :p

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
I dont know if I can get a venue for 28th to 31st... I have to look for a venue at first... Would be cool to see some swedish gamers at the tourney... Sorry Doraki I had loved to see you there, too but most germans want to see Helios at this tournament so I try to find a venue for the days after christmas... If I can't find a venue for this date the we will take the old date for this

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL you don't have to go out of your way man. If it's possible, that's great. If not, I'll just go next time. No need to sweat it =)

(But I do appreciate it ;))

7!11

Smash Cadet
PST has du jetzt ne Halle für das Datum zwischen Weihnachten und Neujahr? Ich will meine Tickets bald ma kaufen. Also beeil dich.^^

Linkje

Smash Lord
PST hasT du jetzt ne Halle für das Datum zwischen Weihnachten und Neujahr? Ich will meine Tickets bald ma kaufen. Also beeil dich.^^
PST Do you have a venue with the date between christmas and new year ? I want to book my tickets . Also.....you

wat the hell is beeil :p ?
And I corrected your sentence :D

Top Bottom