• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Watch the Dawn Tournament, 28.12.-31.12.2006, Germany

7!11

Smash Cadet
Where the hell is PST? There are just two weeks to go and nothing´s done concerning a venue.

Von wegen BTP Tournament war schlecht organisiert, SF Berlin war eigentlich noch mieser und jetzt beim WTD Tournament wird wieder nix getan. Ich hab ja gehofft, dass wenigstens einer so schlau ist und das anständig auf die Reihe bekommt.
(Das soll jetzt extra en bisschen Flame sein, damit ihr ma was macht) X)

@Linkje:
Lol, German and Dutch are quite similar.

beeilen = hurry up
also = therefore

And you are right usually you say "hast" but "has" is a kind of slang.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
We found a venue for this date but we are not sure if we can get it for this date... but I think so...

I can tell you in 2 or 3 days...

7!11

Smash Cadet
Sounds great! So PST do your best.

@Dutch and Swedish smashers: Please verify that everyone who could be interested in that tourney, knows about it. The more the better.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
So we got a venue for the date 28th - 31st December 06... You can start confirming...

I will see Helios again joohooooo^^ Can you please tell some Swedish gamers about that. Helios?

I'm sorry Doraki...

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
ohh d.a.m.n... I havent fought you, but I met you 3 times... I'm so stupid^^

whatever, the date is better in my point of view and I think Im right with that, I mean Helios will come^^... The most important thing for me^^

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
DAYUM, I never said I could come 100%, I just said this date would be better than the other one >__>

Guess I'll really, REALLY try now lol

7!11

Smash Cadet
Actually I dunno if I´ll go. Many other Germans (p_s, Black Soul, Luma, Di$turbed, Tobi etc.) won´t go as well and this isn´t going to be a really international tourney, so there´s no reason for me to go. :/
But if Helios, Amsah, whoever will go, there´s still a chance for me.

Dr.Dead

Smash Cadet
Come on Till, just because some germans cant come you wont come, too? and please Helios do your best in comeing... did you ask some swedish gamers if they are interested?

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
well you can try to fly on the 30th in the evening if you cant get a flight on the 31st... proppably thats another chance... I would love to see you... please do you best...

7!11

Smash Cadet
I talked to Black Soul. He said that he want to come to Lünen to play Amsah. So no Amsah -> no Soul. He won´t come otherwise because it´s really hard for him to go anyhow.

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
^^ Soul and DI lol... his DI isn't very good but if he points a shine against a Fastfaller you will likely come into a 0-dead combo... Well I think you will beat him but he is really good...

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
At first you have to see him, but of course I know that you are the great master, from my point of view noone plays cooler than you... Soul isn't bad but maybe youre right...

ProsmasherTim

Smash Journeyman
would be great when you could come all... This will proppably be the last german smashfest, so it would be better if there are some more ppl...

Top Bottom