• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Washington Smash Documentary (possibly larger scale depending on interest)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
OK so i semi-anounced this on a few other threads but haven't made anything official, I'm currently working on a smash documentary featuring some washington smash players, a sort of player profile look at the washington players and a little behind the scenes of what goes on at tourneys and what not...

Also this video will NOT just be focusing on the BEST players, so there will be a few randoms nobody has heard of, there will be players like sastopher, blair/variety barrage, and luigi ka-master, on top of those unknowns to give a larger scale look at the washington community as a whole, i've uploaded a SAMPLE edited interview that I've been showing people to obtain interest, so I might as well post that here as well

this was a quickly done and not nearly finished interview i slapped together with silversh4d0w for the sole purpose of getting interest from more smashers, so far everyone seems to be interested.

i'm open to suggestions and what not, just give me your reactions and i'll see if you are interested or not.

OH btw, this video was VERY quickly filmed on a low quality camcorder and has been mega compressed multiple times, the actual video will have a high production value and will look very pretty. EYE CANDY!!!

so here it is, silv's unfinished -will be redone- segment of the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxl4y4c74Ts

comments and whateva appreciated, thanks!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Go Gimpy! You are TEH best!

Give me your camcorder for a Christmas present so I can do a documentary for Oregon. ;)

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Gimpy in the works! Man, you always have something to do but since the sample looks great I can't imagine how good the final product will be.

I'll be looking forward to it.

CSBrokaw

Smash Cadet
Hmm, Washington? I WANT to be part of this, surely you can't have enough unknown, or young players (who stink at the game)? I show complete interest in this.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
This is pretty much amazing. Better than those mlg boost mobile interviews bc we can go more in depth with the person we're interviewing rather than asking "how long have you been playing this game", plus we get to see their highlights. keep up the good work

Light

Smash Journeyman
Get better lighting and use a mic. Even a computer mic recording the sound seperately would be better, just re-sync the sound with the video later on in editing. Also, a more professional looking environment would make it more enjoyable. Example: Drape a black blanket over something tall and put at chair infront of it for the person being interviewed.

Top Bottom