• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warning Challenger Approaching: A SSBB Cartoon Episode 5 FINALE

Simon_Belmont

Smash Apprentice
I hope you're planning on doing a Simon one.

EDIT: Also this episode is great just like the rest!

Machete

Smash Ace
Good one, but poor Geno.

Who's the next? I'm hoping a Wolf vs Krystal vs Falco.

BTW, Black Knight is an awesome villain, good choice.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yes he did, YES HE DID.

Now do Mewtwo, and make him fight PT. Here's an idea:

Mewtwo wants revenge for being abused in Melee and he gets punped up by Ashley and he comes back to the dojo to seek vengeance. Mewtwo should win.
That's an awesome idea!
Also, on the Ridley returns one, make him be the one who kills Ashley :chuckle:

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
Those were pretty funny.

I relate to the comment on Geno. Even as a Mario RPG fan, I find Geno's extreme popularity somewhat baffling.

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
NOESSS!!!! Why did Falcon lose to Olimar? I call BS... :p

Anyways, great job. This is really awesome. And I loved your C Falcon model.

I would suggest Chrono for a future video, but I do not know if many people know him. (THEY SHOULD)

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Those were pretty funny.

I relate to the comment on Geno. Even as a Mario RPG fan, I find Geno's extreme popularity somewhat baffling.
For me, I loved the Mario RPG, and if they want to put one character in from it, let it be Geno, Mallow's cool too but I just like Geno more, his moves and his background story. :dizzy:

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
I've decided to stop previews as it might give too much away. However, after sneaking into Episode 4, here's Ashley's concept art from Episode 5

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I think that there needs to be a pole to decide each episode... featuring all of the most wanted characters, the most wanted one getting their episode first, and the least wanted last. Unless it interferes with the plotline. i.e. Ridley returning.

platnum

Smash Lord
DO ONE FOR MOG! if you need inspiration for the mog episode click my sig(its a link to the mog thread)

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
I've decided to end WCA. More details can be found at the first post. Be on the lookout for some epic concept art coming later today hinting at my vision for the 3-part finale

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Darn. Miniseries FTL. Oh well. It'll be good. I smell Olimar vs. Ridley vs. Geno vs. Chuck Norris. with captain Falcons knee!

Lol at Sonic the Baron's Location, Care if I join you?

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Wow, I never saw this thread until someone linked it just now. So far, they're great. The Claus one with Ness was win.

*About to watch Geno's*

EDIT: :( that Geno died.

Top Bottom