• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Warning Challenger Approaching: A SSBB Cartoon Episode 5 FINALE

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If Ridley possibly can get in, even though he's dead. Claus should have no problem getting in for being dead.

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
Concept Art and Previews

With "Warning Challenger Approaching" starting to develop a plot and since I have most of those plot formulated already, I thought it would be a good idea to write a preview a la SHOW ME YOURS NEWS (which everyone should listen to btw, especially episode 19).

EPISODE 4, GENO

"Dreams come true, Geno joins the brawl. But things are not as they appear as a mysterious villain continues his attack on the Dojo. As the stakes are raised higher and higher, Sakurai and the veterans must prepare to do what they do best and fight this oncoming threat"

Geno concept art

As always feedback on any this is greatly appreacited. Part of my hopes for this is to build a reliable a decent-sized fanbase.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
With "Warning Challenger Approaching" starting to develop a plot and since I have most of those plot formulated already, I thought it would be a good idea to write a preview a la SHOW ME YOURS NEWS (which everyone should listen to btw, especially episode 19).

EPISODE 4, GENO

"Dreams come true, Geno joins the brawl. But things are not as they appear as a mysterious villain continues his attack on the Dojo. As the stakes are raised higher and higher, Sakurai and the veterans must prepare to do what they do best and fight this oncoming threat"

Geno concept art

As always feedback on any this is greatly appreacited. Part of my hopes for this is to build a reliable a decent-sized fanbase.
Your just plain awesome. Good character choice :cool:.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
-Do a Bowser Jr one and make him fight Bowser
-Do a Geno one and make Geno look like an idiot :demon:
-Do a Mewtwo one and make him fight Pokemon Trainer.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
The only good part was the music in the 3rd one. It was battle of the heroes right? or was it anakin vs. obi-wan?

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
battle of heroes
Which is basically ever lightsaber fight in Star Wars, loved it by the way!

The only thing I could suggest you do differently is use most of the Veterans like Kirby, Dk, Yoshi and Link especially.

Other than that don't stop you're doing great!

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
ok i didnt mean this week i just meant in general
and if u do make that episode do u think my name can be in the credits
Of course you'll get credited. However, I'm not using your idea exactly. Just parts of it. And it won't be til later on. Possibly episode 10, which might be the last episode

Also, if WCA continues and gets more support, a wiki article would be nice:chuckle:. Too bad I don't know how to edit it. :(

piffman2

Smash Apprentice
Wow, Wiseguy, Silver777 and others. Some pretty cool people checking this out. If only Youko would show up:chuckle: I know he's seen the Olimar one

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
-Do a Bowser Jr one and make him fight Bowser
-Do a Geno one and make Geno look like an idiot :demon:
-Do a Mewtwo one and make him fight Pokemon Trainer.
Ya know, you just make yourself look like a stuck up ******* whenever you post...

Smashybashy

Smash Apprentice
You should make a 3-party battle with Megaman, Pacman, Rayman, and Bart Simpson(or any other 3rd party you would like) fighting each other. The one that wins get the last 3rd party spot.

Also, I would like to see one with Blooper, just for the fun of it. I'm not saying you should, but you can make one if you want. And some with unlikely characters.

smash_fo_life

Smash Journeyman
Of course you'll get credited. However, I'm not using your idea exactly. Just parts of it. And it won't be til later on. Possibly episode 10, which might be the last episode

Also, if WCA continues and gets more support, a wiki article would be nice:chuckle:. Too bad I don't know how to edit it. :(
ok thanks i dont care wut episode or anything thanks again

Albiel

Smash Apprentice
I hope *Spoilers*
Ike
ends up battling the darkened villian, that'd be epic.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Was that Ashley at the beginning? While this is enjoyable, I have some suggestions:

1. Use better art.
2. Put some animations in the limbs.
3. Don't make characters look like they're composed of a bunch of different parts.

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Why are you trying to give this a plot? Don't try to make it serious, because nobody will take it seriously with such primitive flash graphics.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Was that Ashley at the beginning? While this is enjoyable, I have some suggestions:

1. Use better art.
2. Put some animations in the limbs.
3. Don't make characters look like they're composed of a bunch of different parts.
Yes, it was Ashley's hand and her wand.

My favorite one is episode 3.
It's wonderful ;D

Maggirus

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno is a very powerful, almost heavenly being...

He would not be corrupted so easily or any of that....

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
geno, nooooooooo! he didnt deserve that!
Yes he did, YES HE DID.

Now do Mewtwo, and make him fight PT. Here's an idea:

Mewtwo wants revenge for being abused in Melee and he gets punped up by Ashley and he comes back to the dojo to seek vengeance. Mewtwo should win.

Top Bottom