• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's GoldMine Madness!(Online Wario Only Tournament/Sign-Up's Open)

bassem6

Smash Lord
Ehhh. Even if it is just for fun. Online tourneys with double elimination last long enough. Round robin would take at least 4-6hrs to finish depending on how many people sign up. I'll join the tourney if its single or double elimination. Otherwise, I dont think I will have enough time to finish it all.

P.S. Just a suggestion, but why dont you add lylat to the neutrals list?

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
The Yoshis are doing it with 26 people, no divisions, and they're almost done. Why can't we do it.

P.S. Would someone please explain "double elimination".

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I guess I'll be in. Can't say I'll play my best online though.

fc: 0259-0020-0317

( I guess I need that?)

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
bassem6 vs wario nut
ssbbFICTION vs PHANTOMX

remember best 2 out of 3
first person to win twice is declared the winner

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
this system wouldn't work with a bracket

we're still using the divisions

besides as i said before this is double elimination
a bracket maybe a bit confusing since defeating someone doesn't mean you advance or they're eliminated

it just means you've won and they lost 1 life(All Players Start Out With 2 Lives...they lose both if they lose 2 sets)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Generally double elimination has a winner's bracket and a loser's bracket. If you win, you advance in the winner's bracket. If you lose, you go to the loser's one, and continue playing til you lose there.

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
I'm a little confused about how this double elimination works, so please bear with me. I'm faceing Bassem6, how many sets do I play against him, and what happens(and it probably will) if I lose? How many other people do I face? Or is that it? Could someone please help me.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You face bass in a 2/3 match, if you lose you go to the loser's bracket, and you continue playing until you lose a second time.

Al_Di_Medola

Smash Journeyman
I'm a little confused about how this double elimination works, so please bear with me. I'm faceing Bassem6, how many sets do I play against him, and what happens(and it probably will) if I lose? How many other people do I face? Or is that it? Could someone please help me.
for double elem. what happens is:

You play Bassesm best 2/3
if you win you move up the bracket, if you lose you go into the losers bracket
after winning you continue playing in the winners bracket until you lose, once you lose ONE TIME you go into the losers bracket. Once your in the losers bracket you play the same as in the winners bracket, but once you lose again your out.

~The Koopa King~

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3169-5182-0524
KillingJoke Vs Wario Nut
bassem6 Vs KMAY
Al_Di_Medola Vs ~The Koopa King~
---
PhantomX Vs epicman
ssbbFICTION Vs MC=3
Glyph Vs FREZ
---
the next set of matches
remember best 2 out of 3

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
How long do we wait for our opponent? FREZ hasn't been on in a couple days, so I guess we just wait for him to show up? Or does he get disqualified after _ days?

Gahhh, FREZ get on, I want to play.

Top Bottom