• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario is underrated

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Wario's good where he's at. Not everybody can pick up Wario and be win material with him.
Untrue. 3rd best tourney results=Many Wario mains. Wario is really good, I can see him rising to 4th best in this game.

Hero Fly Chao

Smash Cadet
The greatest thing about Wario being great in Brawl:
self-conscious scrubs are never going to use him.
I don't think I'd be too far off in saying that 90% of Wario players play him partly because they love him as a character, y'know? I know that's why I play him.

PhantomX, I liked your Ugly Gremlin Wario avatar wayyyy better. Wario ain't no ladies man, he just wants the moolah. ;)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Untrue. 3rd best tourney results=Many Wario mains. Wario is really good, I can see him rising to 4th best in this game.
He's not that good IMO, and honestly I don't know of many placing Wario mains. Wario had less wins/placings overall than people like Dedede and Falco, but his placings were worth more because they were at larger tournaments.

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
I rarely see "A Wario Main" now I do see alot of people that use him as a secondary though. But they can't compare with someone that mains Wario for alot of their matches.

Wario's a force to be reckoned with on alot of matchups. And he's very fun to play as. I have alotof trouble facing Dedede's with Wario though. So I might look into having another backup main at my disposal especially for batting up that Penquin.

I don't see Wario being 4th best though unfortunatly. Maybe 7th or 8th or somewhere around there possibly.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
*Looks at DMG placings*
I think quite opposite. XD

Although I think alot of us still need to work on the matchup. And you just ****.
*Watches a flashback of all the beatings Dojo has given DMG*

Wario < MK. Someone go tell TKD to STFU about Wario talking about he can go even with MK lol.

DUB

Smash Lord
I just went through a lot of the Power Rankings and Wario has quite a few spots in them. Wario > Tier List?

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Wario is definitely underrated. He's an extremely solid character, and I'm sure I'd use him more if his character was taken more seriously.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
In General, i respect good low-tier character players more then Top-Tier Character players. besides, i like being original. that is why i don't want wario to go up. but in all, i am bored of wario now (even though he's still my main) and I am bored of Brawl. I'm playing melee more these days...

j00t

Smash Champion
I wonder who made Mew2King think this highly of Wario... >:3

/10reflex's

Top Bottom