• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

want a new legit gamecube controller?

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
Link to original post: [drupal=5440]want a new legit gamecube controller?[/drupal]

Okay i have a challenge for you all. Actually two. And yes you will win a 100% legit unopened gamecube controller. I will ship it to the winner from amazon.

Here is the first challenge. Eat a ghost pepper. It has to be a dried ghost pepper.

Two: play the drums or guitar or tthe rythem guitar of this song.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XaXtX9v7amM

This has to be summited on youtube with this in the tags (Necrotic challenge accepted)

If more people choose the song it will come down to the time it was posted. Same with the ghost pepper.

Ghost pepper is one million on the scoville scale.

Everyone has one month to accept this.

Thinking about giving a little bit more of a reward to the person who eats a ghost pepper.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
what about eating the ghost pepper while drumming to the rhythm of that song.

do i get a waifu

obv :012:

cannedbread

Smash Lord
so how will i prove that i ate the pepper?

post a video of myself?

i'm half black so i think i'll do the pepper

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Dude the GC controller is worth more than the circus show that will result from this competition.

John2k4

The End of an Era
I don't think you can even buy ghost peppers around here (Peoria). o.o

Closest I see are habanero peppers, which are nothing in comparison.

:phone:

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I will give away not one, but two game cube controllers for people who pledge not to take Necrotic's bets at any point in their life. In order to be fair, a video of your entire life must be filmed and submitted by you to my address where I can verify that you are telling the truth. I will then send a confirmation letter making sure that you still want this prize which you will need to sign and mail back before the controllers are sent, free of shipping cost.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
-Doesn't know wtf a ghost pepper is

-doesn't have drums

-doesn't have guitar

:c

finalark

SNORLAX
Too bad nobody appreciates bass guitar.

I would have that controller otherwise. That, and if I had a decent camera and a working amp.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Pretty sure it is, he made a comment in the Arena about buying someone a GC controller when he got his next paycheck.

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
Hell no it wouldn't!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuVEbQ8EAQ&feature=youtu.be

I covered the song about an hour ago for this.
Check the description.

Want my address>
Alright congrats i am impressed. Send me your adress buddy and on payday i will purchase a new gamecube controller for you from amazon. Send me the link for the one you want via PM and your shipping information.
I can throw in a triwing screw driver too if you want.

Ghost pepper challenge is still open. I feel generous.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
necro. do you have anymore controllers? where did you get it? gamestop doesnt sell them anymore

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
do you just keep buying some for things like this? im gonna keep being disappointed by not being able to do your challenges

Necrotic

Death By Necrosis
do you just keep buying some for things like this? im gonna keep being disappointed by not being able to do your challenges
Im getting a big check so i felt generous. Perhaps i will do another challenge so more people can get involved. But i have to get another big check lol. And this was from my taste.

Browny

Smash Hater
If you search for white gamecube controllers on google, you can find lots of sites that sell them. Make sure it's a Nintendo one, and not some ****ty offbrand
I found one for sale, $3.50 from hong kong INCLUDING postage. it was just too good not to buy. I knew it would likely not work properly, but I wanted to pull it apart.

Its funny how it looks and feels exactly like a normal GC controller, however theres like a 1 second delay on the A and z buttons lol.

Amazing how they can produce the complicated electronics inside it with the perfect plastic shell, ship it here, make $3.50 and still get profit out of it.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Were can I find ghost peppers on Brazil?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I always wanted to craft my own gamecube controller, but I don't even know how to go about doing it. :(

Top Bottom