• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wam's Chaos Game Thread

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Myself. I'm surprised you still have me as null.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I gave a reads list already. Currently I have LaserGuy under you, other reads pending until we get more developments. Want more from Somi to have a good bead on him.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sabrar Sabrar Curious what your point was with #132. Also curious if you have a stance on Tattertot yet.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
Also curious if you have a stance on Tattertot yet.
I don't feel like they are coached at all and right now to me this weighs more than the unsubstantiated 'attack' on me or any suspicious content they might have because that could just come from their normal playstyle.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I said that because I work until 2 in the morning... And my breaks arent nearly long enough to give me time to respond to everything.
btw Tattertot, you can highlight certain text of a post and quote that individually so you don't have to quote big text blocks.
Likewise, there are a couple of posts, particularly #147 that I mentioned earlier, and the business with changing his avatar to a cat to suggest an alignment that... don't feel like the kind of behaviours that come from someone with a more experienced partner giving them support. I have never heard of an experienced scum encouraging someone to lean into newbie weirdness as a strategy and the pool of possible partners I imagine suggesting such a strategy is very small.

On the other hand, I don't like his #71 where he seems to be following Swiss on Sabrar and suggesting he is retrospectively looking for a reason to support it. I also find it very strange at how reluctant he is to reveal his thoughts (his "I read and observe the thread" sort of comments). This isn't really something that I usually see out of new players. I don't think the lack of immediate reaction to Ran's RVS is particularly notable given this, however, as it did apparently lead him to a scumlean of Ran.
I actually think this helped me come to terms with Tattertot. I remember when I first started playing, I struggled developing reads especially early on, and to try to hide that because I felt like I would be scumread for that, I would try to copy other peoples reads I agreed with without being obvious. Of course this just made me be scumread more. It wasn't the exact same with what I'm reading with Tattertot, but its close enough to make me consider. I'll look for this when I ISO.

This weekend is me and my girlfriend's anniversary of dating, so I'm going to have pretty limited hours of play starting friday afternoon for the rest of the day phase. I plan to ISO Heury and Tattertot later today to get my final thoughts on them and give an updated reads list after that. If I have time I'll try to get to Swiss/ Sabrar after that.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
bessie: I question LaserGuy's read, I don't think her enthusiasm couldn't be faked, however there are a couple of minor things which suggest to me that this is town!bessie. I would love-love-love to see more from her, this 1 big post per day is not enough for me to get a good feel and neither does it do her justice.

Deadbananas: I think he made a town-slip, it's technically not hard to fake but I don't think it would occur to him to do so. Has generally good content as well.

LaserGuy: I really want a game where I can finally trust him fully, but it keeps eluding me. His content is reasonable and I like most of his reads, however his scum-reads seem to lack conviction that I would expect.

somitomi

Smash Journeyman
I mean that mafia would care more into considering an avatar than town I believe.
I don't put much stock into avatars, but that's a matter of opinion.
somitomi somitomi Do you have any stances to give? Why did you ask about Heury in your posts? Why did you do a skim catch up? (thread has been very slow and light where you'd have time to do a meatier catch up)
1) Not much really. Off the top of my head, I think Swiss wasn't very heplful in his repsonses to Sabrar and Tattertot's innocently weird posts just feel like innocently weird posts.
2) One was an attempt to engage the newbie player by asking about their thought process, the other was just questioning the unexplained, but apparently strong scumread.
3) Because I was a bit stressed and didn't have the me
how's the catchup coming along? Do you have an ETA on a reads list or something like that?
I'll try to get something tonight, I entrust you to hold me accountable.

Wam

Smash Ace
Sorry been absent today dealing with some personal items.

Heury Alone has been prodded a 2nd time and has <24 hours to post or they will be replaced.

I have added rule 15. "No information outside the game thread maybe used I.e. when a player last logged on".
Note: this doesn't apply to the avatar discussion earlier.

Vote count - 5 votes to lynch

Tattertot - 1 - Ranmaru
Swiss - 1 - Sabrar,
Huery alone- 2 - Swiss, Deadbananas,
Somitomi - 1 - Laserguy

Not voting
Bessie
Somitomi
Heury Alone
tattertot

Deadline 12 pm Sunday 21: Countdown Timer

Last edited:

HeuryAlone

Smash Cadet
Sorry, got busy with work, but I'll have time tonight and tomorrow. I'll answer any questions for me tonight. Still leaning on voting tattertot. Town reads from most towny to least towny are ranmaru, dead banana sabrar, Bessie. Everyone else is neutral, though wanting to take a closer look at swiss. This is contingent on only having ready first 3 pages.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
GAME WINNING READS

LaserGuy - I think Laser's #178 is a scum post. It shows he cares more about his positioning rather than actually sorting Somi. It is apparent that his intention was to skip support of Tattertot's wagon since he was in his POE. We can see this as he's pre-maturely voting Somi at a point where Tattertot had 0 votes, and Somi just started catching up. I agree with Sabrar's #212 that Laser isn't showing any conviction, and this is the most important quality to reading LaserGuy, rather than how reasonable he seems. LaserGuy has the ability to be reasonable and also give good reads on players that he believes are town (as scum) yet I believe that hurts himself since he has to fake scumreads. It is more apparent when he has no conviction. Consistently, if you see LaserGuy actually be obvious town and full of confidence, you have a better chance at determining him as town. I also think his scumlean on Somi is a little un-fair, and pre-mature.

Here is a reads post from Scum!Laser in Oasis Mafia: (#132) On Page 4. So he clearly has the ability to make reads as either alignment and remain reasonable. Really his only weakness if the lack of confidence. I think it is a mistake for anyone to read him townie simply for him being reasonable, and I have already made that mistake before. (My #134 in Oasis Mafia) This is why I find it best to simply let Laser's play play out, and see how it progresses.

Here is an example of Town!Laser showing conviction, and stubborness: #242 #370

Tatertot - I think Tot has given some scummy positions (observing and staying in the background), however I do agree that he has a sense of innocence to him. I will drop the point that his avatar was coached, because Sabrar is right in that he does have mafia experience, so he might be comfortable enough to put a cat avatar himself. The non-reaction to my vote however, is still a concern. I do think his reads are un-coached, and makes sense regardless of alignment as newbie thoughts when pressured. Beyond that, I don't think his play alone is entirely helping us read him, but for now I'm fine giving him a null-town read. I want to see his reads list to see what he is thinking.

Sabrar - Again, his #79 is an example of what I'd expect of Town-Sabrar. However, what concerned me was his #113. Yet, that is my only concern with him. I do like his #132, as it is a good question. I really like his #212, as it reflects a major concern of mine. Seeing this type of content from Sabrar really helps me, as I've had trouble with his slot in the past due to less of an open book from him. He continued to scumhunt under pressure. He also shows a un-informed mindset, as he's concerned about Bessie, even though she has meta tells pointing to her being town. Moving him up to Town-lean.

Swiss - Swiss's #11 shows that he was willing to wait a day without any contribution of his own. On it's own, this is null, however with the results of his updated reads, it is more apparent that Swiss isn't really looking for the best lynch, and one that would ultimately capture scum. You can see this with his #195, where he has only one scum read, and has a null read on my slot when he has more content to read me by. I give him a chance to go more into it, and try to better understand my slot, but he makes no attempt to do so. This shows that he is keeping his options open, rather than trying to narrow things down and lock things down. This is also shown by his interest in wanting the phase to finish faster with his #192. Now, from a scum perspective, this makes sense, as it seems most of town is making good efforts in being read as townie. This makes it harder for scum to fake scum reads, and they can only use POE and weak scumreads. His reasoning remains static, and he remains comfortable with his position.

Heury Alone - I can't say for sure that he is scum, since he has returned. I'm not confident he is scum, and nor do I see any town tells from him myself without any prior experience playing with him (or memory playing with him, I'm sure I have seen his name around though). Putting him back to null, until I can see more content.

My reads on Deadbananas and Bessie have not changed, however I am interested in seeing Bessie's reads. I am also interested in Somi's reads, as I still have a null on them.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
TOWN [Deadbananas > Bessie > Sabrar > Tattertot | Somi, Heury Alone| LaserGuy > Swiss] SCUM

Unvote; Vote: Swiss

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
My belief is that scum are having trouble faking reads, and have to resort to POE. I think if Town continues to do their best with finding scum, and proving that they themselves are townie, I think we have a chance to win. I highly implore the town to double check their own reads, and not simply read on the surface. Mafia is not that easy. I also believe it is important we have competing wagons for the most optimal information from D1. I believe Swiss is the best lynch for ToDay.

Sabrar

Smash Ace
I like ranmaru upsetting the status quo. I'm mildly concerned that he is trying to get on my good side for nefarious purposes but his thought-process seems genuine enough.

somitomi

Smash Journeyman
As usual I don't feel particularly confident and my townreads are essentially based on not finding anything suspicious there, but here's where I'm at right now with some notes.
==cool==
Deadbananas: obvtown.
ranmaru
LaserGuy
Sabrar
bessie: tone feels normal, but her posts feel... light? Maybe I'm used to the tunneling bessie
=neutral line=
Tattertot: innocently weird in a way that I can't really place yet. It seems fairly clear they're not being coached, but I'm not sure that's a surefire town indicator.
Heury: Mainly because I'm not a fan of their takes on tattertot, particularly the one about newbies being difficult to read. It's true, but it's a super terrible reason to find someone suspicious.
Swiss: On the whole I'm not a fan of Swiss's push on Sabrar, it seems to be based on very little and dismisses Sabrar's responses rather blithely.
==sus==

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Ive been ask who I suspect and my reasoning and Ive put some thought into it as Ive watched the thread. ranmaru ranmaru has been pressuring me with questions since the begin. Maybe its me being new or maybe its them using me as being new to draw the attention away from them. Also I chose my new profile pic last night after the discussion of cats and dogs and was hoping people would read that as me saying I am town but I think it was missed. I didnt respond immediately to his vote on me either because its day one and things are still getting going. Though only knowing one person on this thread makes it harder for me to get a read just yet but Ill get there.
Post has odd logic and reasoning, but comes off as genuine. I still think the reasoning for not commenting on the vote is suspect. The pfp point does feel town.

Im also not a fan of this take. I like to be on and observe a bit before just picking someone as mafia. I like having a good reason and Im of the mind set of innocent until proven guilty so unless someone gives me a reason to make me think they are mafia I will think they are town. As of right now ranmaru ranmaru is the only one thats given me a reason to think they may be mafia due to there investment in finding someone so fast. I also have a off feeling about Sabrar Sabrar but no good reason yet so just looking for one.
Copies me opinion on Heury, OMGUS's Ranmuru, and says he has an off feeling about Sabrar without a good reason, after he says he would rather think people innocent. Also comes right after Swiss makes a case on Sabrar. I feel like mafia would be a bit more self conscious and not openly contradict themselves in their own post though.
I didnt worry because I expected some votes since Im new and that can be used in so many ways and there's still lots that can happen between now and the end of day one. Like I responded to HeuryAlone HeuryAlone I like to watch peoples reactions to things and wait for a reason to think them mafia or town. HeuryAlone HeuryAlone said he doesn't try if he is mafia and to me he doesnt seem to be trying to hard but maybe thats due to things still getting started but Im now watching that. ranmaru ranmaru has asked me lots of questions and pushed for me to suspect someone withing the first 24 hours which I feel is trying to hard. I also noticed Swiss Swiss hardly messaged me in their response to everything happening but they did say they thought I was town so I don't think they are mafia or they might have agreed and kept the pressure on me which would have benefitted them if they were mafia. Those are the only ones if seen anything on but there's still plenty of time left for others to do things to change my mind.
Actually raises a good point about Heury, showing he is actually doing what he said and reading the thread and paying attention. Overall raises good takes here and stays consistent with their tone.
I didn't have an avatar at all when the game first started. It wasn't letting me choose a file and wouldn't load anything until after DBs comment. I chose cat because #1 its freaking cute. I mean my cat looks like Professor Mcgonagall and #2 they said town was cats so I made mine a cat. Its seems though some didn't catch that or took it the wrong way.
Very innocent and feels natural and unconcerned. Doesn't feel coached at all.
Just want to throw out there that up until this point I have not received any coaching. I have been offered help and guidance if I felt I need it but haven't felt I need it yet if ever. Mafia is mafia. Online or not it very alike. ranmaru ranmaru mentioned HeuryAlone HeuryAlone dropping in activity recently reminding me that he mentioned he doesn't try if he is mafia. Just a thought to consider. Also don't know why Swiss is upset I agree with his Sabrar thoughts.
Re-brings up the Heury point, showing signs of having limited takes on people, which I would expect from a new town member. Mentions agreeing with Swiss on Sabrar thoughts here, when before said he didn't have a reason for suspecting Sabrar.
I only said that because it was day one and not everyone had even posted yet. You came out the gate searching for someone to target and it happened to be me so of course I didn't like it. Now its day 3 so I don't mind you trying so hard though it is still a game amd people should be able to post their thoughts when they are ready.
This feels genuine, and consistent with Tattertot's mentallity so far.
Sometime later today or tomorrow morning Ill post some town and mafia suspect and why until then though Im just going to watch the chat.
Still waiting for this.

Conclusion

As mentioned by others, Tattertot's post have a feel of innocence and, perhaps not honesty, but genuineness. He definitely has holes in some of his logic and contradicts himself. His activity level might lead one to think he is a lurking mafia uncomfortable making posts until he can get them just right, but his posts say otherwise. I can see some similiarities to my early town self in his playstyle, like sheeping some people opinion's and trying not to admit it.

I originally backed off Tattertot in hopes to see him put out reads of his own without pressure to deal with accusations occupying his time. I am still waiting on those, I'll reserve judgement on those when they come out, if they come out. Needless to say if they do not appear then my judgement would lower significantly.

For now, Tattertot is at a hesitant null-town conditional upon his completion of a reads list. He may go up or down depending on the quality of that list.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Anyone that refuses to become a cat people is definitely anti-town. Glad I found a fellow townie.

Enough that Sabrar fears me more than anyone has feared any being.

I'm just excited to be playing a wam game again. All power roles make it so exciting.
I liked Heury's entry overall. He seemed honest and was funny which shouldn't make me give people town points, but I'm a sucker for humor.

If I'm mafia, I don't try at all. Also, if you can't decide if Sabrar is mafia or town, he is most likely town.
Self meta, that seems to be fulfilled in this game. Others I questioned seemed to think he was being genuine about his thoughts here though.
Being sk is a little different than being mafia. And at least what I recall from the game where you were scum I played in, you were caught pretty quickly.

Also I said you feared me, not the other way around ;)

Either way, yeeting swiss d1 means town!sabrar, so reading you clear this game.
Patience. It's been less than 24 hours. Still waiting for everyone to post.
Makes the statement about Swiss and Sabrar, and doesn't answer when asked what it means. This makes me feel town due to not overly caring to be cooperative, though he could be like Sabrar and just be like that, if anyone knows feel free to correct me here. The bad here comes from him still not answering this, and at this point it's too late for me to be able to trust an answer since it would be easy to point to the drama between Sabrar and Swiss and say that was the reason or make up some other reason now.

I am also leaning on tattertot being mafia. They've been online reading the thread, but only answers some of the questions addressed. Also, newer players are hardest to read. Could be newbie syndrome or mafia syndrome. If tattertot flips mafia, I think that also clears ranmaru, since I doubt ranmaru would bus a newbie scrum partner so early on. Dead banana likely cleared for some reason (but ranmaru slightly more cleared for mentioning it first).
Mentioned this before, but I think this is a scummy take. Hedges on Tattertot after me and Ran start to put pressure on. Also says if Tattertot flips mafia Ran and me would be cleared/ likely cleared. I may be reading too much into this but I feel by him saying that and also saying he thinks Tattertot he was trying to associate himself with us, where I know I'm town, and think Ran is town, so a mafia perspective would like that association. Yet he doesn't vote which if Tattertot is actually town would let him claim not to be responsible.

Sorry, got busy with work, but I'll have time tonight and tomorrow. I'll answer any questions for me tonight. Still leaning on voting tattertot. Town reads from most towny to least towny are ranmaru, dead banana sabrar, Bessie. Everyone else is neutral, though wanting to take a closer look at swiss. This is contingent on only having ready first 3 pages.
Good to see him back. Hoping for more content once caught up, though not sure how in depth I will be able to be with them depending on when they get released.

Conclusion
Heury's tone feels casual and town like, but his posts of actual substance so far have left a bad taste in my mouth. Hopefully he is able to generate more content now that he is back in the thread.

For now I put Heury down as a scumlean and will maintain my vote there.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
As usual I don't feel particularly confident and my townreads are essentially based on not finding anything suspicious there, but here's where I'm at right now with some notes.
==cool==
Deadbananas: obvtown.
ranmaru
LaserGuy
Sabrar
bessie: tone feels normal, but her posts feel... light? Maybe I'm used to the tunneling bessie
=neutral line=
Tattertot: innocently weird in a way that I can't really place yet. It seems fairly clear they're not being coached, but I'm not sure that's a surefire town indicator.
Heury: Mainly because I'm not a fan of their takes on tattertot, particularly the one about newbies being difficult to read. It's true, but it's a super terrible reason to find someone suspicious.
Swiss: On the whole I'm not a fan of Swiss's push on Sabrar, it seems to be based on very little and dismisses Sabrar's responses rather blithely.
==sus==
Thanks for getting those out there, it helps get a sense of where you are at in the thread. Also a unique take on Bessie, which is nice to see that your not just sticking with the tried and true. Could you maybe go a bit more in detail about what is giving you that light feel, and why its a bad thing?

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Could you maybe go a bit more in detail about what is giving you that light feel, and why its a bad thing?
bad in this case as scummy, or not town behavior. Not about what you think makes it a bad thing to do. Sorry if that was obvious, but I'm trying to separate bad and mafia since I have a bad habit as reading good players as town and not considering ultimate alignment views.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
DeadBananas: I would like for you to comment on my LaserGuy scum read, and the meta examples. Swiss too when you are able.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
I think Laser's #178 is a scum post. It shows he cares more about his positioning rather than actually sorting Somi. It is apparent that his intention was to skip support of Tattertot's wagon since he was in his POE. We can see this as he's pre-maturely voting Somi at a point where Tattertot had 0 votes, and Somi just started catching up.
I can see this point. I went back and checked Laser's post where he established his PoE because I thought Heury was there originally. After seeing Heury not there and doing a quick skim because my eyes hurt from the last one, I did see there was no development on Heury before throwing him into his PoE. I'd say the last part is a bit unfair since Somi hadn't posted yet, so Laser couldn't know Somi was going to appear and start doing stuff. I could understand Laser skipping over Tattertot's wagon if they were scummates together, but not sure why he would do that as scum with a town Tattertot.

I agree with Sabrar's #212 that Laser isn't showing any conviction, and this is the most important quality to reading LaserGuy, rather than how reasonable he seems. LaserGuy has the ability to be reasonable and also give good reads on players that he believes are town (as scum) yet I believe that hurts himself since he has to fake scumreads. It is more apparent when he has no conviction. Consistently, if you see LaserGuy actually be obvious town and full of confidence, you have a better chance at determining him as town. I also think his scumlean on Somi is a little un-fair, and pre-mature.

Here is a reads post from Scum!Laser in Oasis Mafia: (#132) On Page 4. So he clearly has the ability to make reads as either alignment and remain reasonable. Really his only weakness if the lack of confidence. I think it is a mistake for anyone to read him townie simply for him being reasonable, and I have already made that mistake before. (My #134 in Oasis Mafia) This is why I find it best to simply let Laser's play play out, and see how it progresses.

Here is an example of Town!Laser showing conviction, and stubborness: #242 #370
This I can see less of. Maybe's its because I don't have as much experience with laser, and so don't associate with the meta read of conviction to him. The posts you pointed out seemed like more as scum he made a super long post with a ton of detail, and town he explained things a bit less, so I can see that a bit.

At this point, I'm not super interested in Laser yeet, I think there are currently better candidates, and that I might be able to get a better grasp about him lacking conviction upon him playing further.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
He has explained his reads in great detail as town as well. This is to also just ensure the town has a better chance of reading him as the game progresses, rather then simply reading him based on how he looks. What is more important, is reading him by his intent. The conviction point may seem like a small point, but it is an important one. Plus is something I noticed with his town games more than once compared to his scum games.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Swiss's #11 shows that he was willing to wait a day without any contribution of his own. On it's own, this is null, however with the results of his updated reads, it is more apparent that Swiss isn't really looking for the best lynch, and one that would ultimately capture scum. You can see this with his #195, where he has only one scum read, and has a null read on my slot when he has more content to read me by. I give him a chance to go more into it, and try to better understand my slot, but he makes no attempt to do so.
Yah... I don't much get the point making a list for when you get NK'd, but offering no explanation for the positions on it. I feel if he actually wanted to help people after his death he would provide reasoning. Yah having a confirmed towns reads is nice, we know they have pure intention, but that still leaves the reasoning to be fallible. I think Swiss should have enough experience to recognize this. That list just feels LAMIST.
This shows that he is keeping his options open, rather than trying to narrow things down and lock things down. This is also shown by his interest in wanting the phase to finish faster with his #192. Now, from a scum perspective, this makes sense, as it seems most of town is making good efforts in being read as townie. This makes it harder for scum to fake scum reads, and they can only use POE and weak scumreads. His reasoning remains static, and he remains comfortable with his position.
Also agree with your point here, damn. I totally skimmed over him mentioning wanting to end the day early.
I also think that both him and Sabrar's argument was pretty pointless and just distracted from the thread since they seemed to be talking past each other, so that fits in well with the arguments you mention here.

My list would look like this now:

Town
Bessie
Ranmuru

Sabrar
Laserguy
Somitomi

Tattertot
--- null
Swiss
Heury
Scum

With the bottom order depending on what I see from Heury now that he's back.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
He has explained his reads in great detail as town as well. This is to also just ensure the town has a better chance of reading him as the game progresses, rather then simply reading him based on how he looks. What is more important, is reading him by his intent. The conviction point may seem like a small point, but it is an important one. Plus is something I noticed with his town games more than once compared to his scum games.
I'll look into the laserguy conviction thing more for sure. I'm not sure I'll be able to make much with it, I've always struggled with reading that on people I don't know very well when they have solid reasoning. I'll try to do a reading of his posts tomorrow before I become mostly unavailable.

Also, was going to do this in my Laser thing but forgot.

LaserGuy LaserGuy could you explain your progression on Heury for me? or if I missed it link me to it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Somi did post before Laser voting Somi in #153 stating he would catch up in the evening so he should have known he would appear again.

Deadbananas

Smash Journeyman
Somi did post before Laser voting Somi in #153 stating he would catch up in the evening so he should have known he would appear again.
ah, thanks. I totally missed it because it was a page earlier than I thought. I probably need to go to bed lol. I even liked it too... sigh. I'll rescind that critique then. Move laser to below Somi on my list.

LaserGuy LaserGuy hey, its me again. Why did you vote Somi before giving them a chance to officially catch up?

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Daily catch up post.

I said that because I work until 2 in the morning... And my breaks arent nearly long enough to give me time to respond to everything.
Ok. The way it was worded I interpreted it as you saying you intended to lurk for a while.

bessie loves playing Town and hasn't in quite awhile. Her enthuasism and excitement is apparent almost immediately, and I think bessie would have a hard time faking this as mafia. I don't think a lack of strong reads is surprising for her at this stage as bessie is extremely analytical in how she develops her reads and this game has been fairly slow so far. Solid Town.
What?? I can be enthusiastic as any alignment!! I just need to use more exclamation points and play like Madge!!!!!!!!

Likewise, there are a couple of posts, particularly #147 that I mentioned earlier, and the business with changing his avatar to a cat to suggest an alignment that... don't feel like the kind of behaviours that come from someone with a more experienced partner giving them support. I have never heard of an experienced scum encouraging someone to lean into newbie weirdness as a strategy and the pool of possible partners I imagine suggesting such a strategy is very small.
Ok. So you don’t see scum!Tattertot being regularly coached by an experienced partner for the avatar thing. But that doesn’t eliminate all the other players in this game. Also, on point number two, are you also eliminating all the other players in this game from that pool?

Let's just fast forward this day phase, nothing is happening.
If you've solved the game, then make an airtight case and push for the votes. Or is this just another LAMIST post?

This weekend is me and my girlfriend's anniversary of dating, so I'm going to have pretty limited hours of play starting friday afternoon for the rest of the day phase.
I officially approve of this reason for limited activity (but please try to be around toward end of day)!
1616118182796.png

bessie: I question LaserGuy's read, I don't think her enthusiasm couldn't be faked, however there are a couple of minor things which suggest to me that this is town!bessie. I would love-love-love to see more from her, this 1 big post per day is not enough for me to get a good feel and neither does it do her justice.
Yeah it’s the normal weekday time issue, I usually rely on weekends for the bulk of my analysis.

I don't put much stock into avatars, but that's a matter of opinion.
You’ve totally missed the point (or did you??). This wasn’t a random pic, and it wasn’t selected pre-game, like how I changed my avatar to "Happy Bessie" before the game started. Tattertot selected a cat avatar to breadcrumb town. Please reevaluate.

I will try to get some reads up tonight.

Tattertot

Smash Cadet
Scum
HeuryAlone HeuryAlone : was slightly active in the beging but has kinda dropped off the map. He said if hes mafia he tends not to try very hard which is something I have seen in his games before so maybe its true for this game or maybe not but its something to consider. He also left soon after his post on why he thinks I am scum and then left which makes me suspicious one because it was my name and two it seems to me like a post to stir things and them let them grow from there which is exactly what happened thanks to ranmaru ranmaru

ranmaru ranmaru : I've been suspicious of him since the start. Hes been pushing for names since the first hours of the game which was too soon in my opinion. His very first vote was on me which also caught my eye but I didn't react because I kinda expected as the newbie to jave some votes right out the gate. He also has somehow kept the topic of conversation off of him very well minus the few times I have mentioned him so hes either very town of very good at hiding he is mafia.

S Swiss. Im leaning scum because of his refusal to put out reads on people. Someone stated earlier that they got a scum feeling from me because I was 'lurking' or not giving reads yet but I feel that I've given more reads than him and that this is a very similar situation so if I gave scum vibes then Swiss definitely is. This is all I have on him though at this point.

Null-
somitomi somitomi haven't seen or heard enough to really have a read yet
Sabrar Sabrar also don't really have anything one way or the other yet.
Town
Deadbananas Deadbananas Because of his activity level and his well thought out comments I get a town vibe. He seems very invested in finding answers and clues to who scum is versus finding anyone to throw a vote on and that's very town.
bessie bessie I also get a town vibes from bessie though I need more time to really look at theor posts and analyze them.

Tattertot

Smash Cadet
Sorry if its not very well worded or anything. Just wanted to get it out there before I went to bed.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Hey Tattertot. I asked this before, but is it wrong to try hard? My first vote was on you to see how you would react.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
HeuryAlone HeuryAlone : was slightly active in the beging but has kinda dropped off the map. He said if hes mafia he tends not to try very hard which is something I have seen in his games before so maybe its true for this game or maybe not but its something to consider. He also left soon after his post on why he thinks I am scum and then left which makes me suspicious one because it was my name and two it seems to me like a post to stir things and them let them grow from there which is exactly what happened thanks to ranmaru ranmaru
a town vibes from bessie though I need more time to really look at theor posts and analyze them.
So Tattertot Tattertot , where have you played mafia with Heury before?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am also curious, you mention DeadBananas is invested in finding clues and answers to who is scum, but I have also done this. Why haven't you mentioned that in your read of me, tattertot?

Top Bottom