• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I think that would be against the rules unless you have it on private. If it's in the public domain it would be like talking about the game in another thread, know what I mean?

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
cuz the town is mine

yolo to da rescue the town is fine

post and votes of mine

i feel are better than every case in the world combined!!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Vote: Keybladeguy

I'm not a fan of the "I forgot" line at all. Very weak excuse for straight up lying two pages into the game.

Ranmaru second pick. Not a fan of him pushing Keyblade for saying that the roles are weird but nice. I could understand if he was pushing for talking about roles as if he knew them and then asking what the roles were, but instead he goes for something weak like this.

Not a fan of you disliking Ranmaru for his initial push on Keybladeguy but also voting Keybladeguy for the same reasoning Ranmaru pushed Keybladeguy for within his more recent posts.

Also, "Ranmaru second pick"? Do you think Keybladeguy is scum #1 and Ranmaru is scum #2?

Vote: -Masquerain-

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count

1. PB+J
2. Vinyl. (1) - YOLOSWAG
3. -Masquerain- (2) - Keybladeguy, dabuz
4. dabuz (1) - soup
5. soup
6. -Vocal-
7. Orboknown
8. Keybladeguy (1) - -Masquerain-
9. Zen
10. Ranmaru
11. YOLOSWAG

Note voting: PB+J, Vinyl., -Vocal-, Orboknown, Zen, Ranmaru

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is 08/29/13 at 11_59pm EST.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Zen; I am 16.

Traitor seems to be aligned with mafia; but cannot talk to then or help them in any way.
This is correct. And if the mafia chooses the traitor as their kill target, he will instead be recruited into the mafia (in which they can then communicate and in which he will count as mafia rather than town in terms of the mafia to town ratio).

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Thanks haha. Why did you choose to use a random number generator rather than just picking a name off the list?
Picking a player off the list, even if "randomly" would imply I do have a reason to suspect that player I picked of being scum. (Choosing someone isn't random.) Right now Masq is the only player who I am suspicious of and using an RNG to answer you reflects that.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Picking a player off the list, even if "randomly" would imply I do have a reason to suspect that player I picked of being scum. (Choosing someone isn't random.) Right now Masq is the only player who I am suspicious of and using an RNG to answer you reflects that.
Not really. Everyone but joey simply picked off the list for at least one of their 2 names. I mean it's not really any different than any other RVS stage other than you give out two names instead of one. Do you use a RNG during RVS??? Or do you actually always have suspicion for your first vote in a game?

I chose Vinyl because he's Vinyl. A typical rvs reason. Like I don't really need a RNG to just pick someone, you get what I'm saying?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Not really. Everyone but joey simply picked off the list for at least one of their 2 names. I mean it's not really any different than any other RVS stage other than you give out two names instead of one. Do you use a RNG during RVS??? Or do you actually always have suspicion for your first vote in a game?

I chose Vinyl because he's Vinyl. A typical rvs reason. Like I don't really need a RNG to just pick someone, you get what I'm saying?

I do get what you're saying and it makes sense. I normally don't vote until I have an actual reason to.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Break down your thought process to me when making that very #43. I want to see your train of thought.
Ran I think you're diving way too hard, way too fast over something here. What about that specific statement is autoscum for you? make me see it.

Orboknown.
where the hell did that come from?
Vote:keybladeguy

@zen-KB guy and ran. Scum KB implies scum ran imo.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Umm, is there a reason we're not considering the possibility that keyblade guy just has a PR? Like researcher or something? Why does him thinking the game has interesting roles, without knowing what all the roles are, make him scum? There are town roles too.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Umm, is there a reason we're not considering the possibility that keyblade guy just has a PR? Like researcher or something? Why does him thinking the game has interesting roles, without knowing what all the roles are, make him scum? There are town roles too.
A-it's how he asked about the roles being listed, ...
wait.
I swear I saw keyblade saying interesting "roles" plural somewhere.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
mafia make me wanna smack the **** outta ****** sometimes like how do such thiughts even creep their way into ones mind **** is foul

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
dude i was just scum with ran in a game and he pretty much just played super hardbody lurker bros the entire time. the possibility of him being scum and just having improved is still there but no way in **** does he start off the game with a bus

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Not a fan of you disliking Ranmaru for his initial push on Keybladeguy but also voting Keybladeguy for the same reasoning Ranmaru pushed Keybladeguy for within his more recent posts.

Also, "Ranmaru second pick"? Do you think Keybladeguy is scum #1 and Ranmaru is scum #2?

Vote: -Masquerain-
Not what happened at all.

I was the one to push him about forgetting what the roles were, and Ranmaru backed me up and asked him about it. Ranmaru pushed him for a completely different reason, though.

Ranmaru's reason: You thought the roles were weird, but you also went out of your way to say that they were good.

My reason: You said the roles were weird and good, which is fine, but after saying that, you claim that you have no idea what the roles are.

Notice how Ranmaru says nothing about Keyblade asking for a role list until after I point it out. We're not pushing him for the same reason at all.

Keyblade may be traitor. If Keyblade is not traitor, then Ran and Keyblade are not scum together based on the way they're currently communicating. I'd have to wait until further discussion to be certain, though.

Also, thank you for spelling my name right :D.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
yo yoloswag feel free to lay down a vote if you feelin that nastiness i pointed out if not im content to show vinyl how we ball. also down to just lay back and observe maw****as feel me i miss just not doing **** and dropping down votes for wagons feel me **** being super active as town

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Keyblade saying that the roles are "weird, but nice" more than likely only means that he has never played with a researcher or traitor before. I know we're supposed to use everything in the game, but seriously, use common sense. Someone should explain to me how claiming that roles are "weird, but nice" is scummy at all? Specifically Ranmaru, actually.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

This is what I was thinking. I think he's either Scum/PR. He's def not traitor and the Ran/KB scum-team is far-fetched and to be honest I don't see it.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
A random scum pick defeats the whole point of a scum pick.
What's your read on Zen atm? If Keyblade is scum, do you think mafia could be voting him currently, or is this a town-driven wagon?

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Personally, and I know I've said this before, I think the keybladeguy wagon is silly. If somebody says something that makes you go "This dude is either dumb, or scum", then the answer is pretty much always gonna be "dumb". Especially when it's a newbie. He may have played mafia before, but it gets played differently everywhere, and he's new here.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm pretty sure kbg (russian?) was talking about the flavor of the roles ie his role pm and the sample role @_@....

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
It seems pretty obvious lol. The flavor is unique and he made the statement right after he received his role pm. He also mentioned how he is used to just playing straight up mafia. So I imagine that his reaction was not to the roles, but to the flavor of the roles.

Top Bottom