• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wake in honor of Eugene Medina- to be held 8/19/10

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Mauricio has just posted information for the actual wake service for Eugene:

Bump for massive change in itinerary.
Details:

Tri-Cities Funeral Home
6861 Main Street
Lithonia, GA

12pm(noon) - 9pm

I have spoken with mauricio, and he asked me to take the FB link down, and also asked me if I could still hold my wake after the "official" wake is through.

This will be the plan- if you CAN, attend Eugene's wake at the Tri-Cities Funeral Home, and afterwards we will head back to my place to do something Eugene loved: play smash.

Contact me if you need further details or have questions.

For those of you unfamiliar with what a wake is:
"A watch or vigil by the body of a dead person before burial, sometimes accompanied by feasting or merrymaking."

quoted from dictionary.com

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'll be there after Jackson's birthday party...he's already salty that I couldn't go home with him and the family today when Allie brought them by work =/

Edit: for the record/uninformed, it's my future step-son's 3rd birthday...not like a regular *** party for a friend =/

Kosine

Smash Cadet
mike, do you know anything about the actual funeral?

i dont know if i'll be able to get to atlanta soon enough for this, unfortunately

Shag

Smash Cadet
What time, and how can i get directions???

P. S. I just heard about this whole thing... **** sux :(

GAwes

Hidden Boss
hey man, i wont be able to be there for that night, but maybe an hour or so in the day? what time is everyone showing up? would this be acceptable or not worth it for everyone else to show up so early?

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Wishing I could come right now. I didn't know the guy, but I heard a LOT of stuff about him. Would've loved to talk to him at least once.

Purple

Hi guys!
I'm going to try to come; my parents should understand enough (we originally had some football game planned, but I really don't want to go now)

D

Deleted member

I'll see about making it to this smashfest and remembrance.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Bump for massive change in itinerary.
Details:

Tri-Cities Funeral Home
6861 Main Street
Lithonia, GA

12pm(noon) - 9pm

I have spoken with mauricio, and he asked me to take the FB link down, and also asked me if I could still hold my wake after the "official" wake is through.

This will be the plan- if you CAN, attend Eugene's wake at the Tri-Cities Funeral Home, and afterwards we will head back to my place to do something Eugene loved: play smash.

Contact me if you need further details or have questions.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
I talked to my chef instructor about going to this and he completely understands so i'll be there.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
omg, I don't know if I could actually go through with the "official" wake

that would be too much for me :(

D

Deleted member

Unfortunately, I can't make it to this like I'd previously wished.

I've got to take my dog to the vet b/c he's chewed his cast from his broken leg. :urg:

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Thanks again for having us, Mike. I think I'm glad I went to the official wake... I'm sure I would have regretted it if I didn't go. rip eugenio :(

Top Bottom