• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wafa? Wefe? It's WiFi baby!

Zek

Smash Ace
Since Brawl keeps no record whatsoever of wins or losses, at least in public games, there won't be any incentive to disconnect. Of course that doesn't mean people won't do it, but you can only do so much.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
**** YES!!! time for people to be *****, hypothetically speaking that is.
Why only hypothetically?

SPECIAL BRAWL: **** Mode

ever heard the old saying, the bigger they are, the harder they f***? You'll want to keep that in in mind for this update.

So, we were thinking about throwing Sora and Megaman in, but we canceled them when one of the developers decided to submit tis cool little idea... How about a mode a mode where instead of FIGHTING your favorite characters, your LOVING your favorite characters? Nonconsentually

Giga-bowser is pretty enthusiastic.

Se, essentially, your main idea is to hide in the shadows, and wait for just the right timing...

Raaaaaape time!

I

i8waffles612

I can Imagine a 4 Pokemon trainers fighting online with each other... lol

gamer8

Smash Lord
I don't have a wii, so don't flame me. Does the wii come with wifi? If it doesn't, where do you get it? Please help, thanks.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
I don't have a wii, so don't flame me. Does the wii come with wifi? If it doesn't, where do you get it? Please help, thanks.
You should purchase either a usb wii lan adapter or the usb wi-fi plug-in. The usb wi-fi is found in most stores. The official usb lan adapter is found on the online nintendo store. It runs a fair cost of 25 dollars. (without the cable) which costs 5 dollars. So you may see offers in stores for similar models that includes a cable and runs the price of 30 dollars.

Of course you also need to be in an internet hotspot or have a router to plug/receive your internet connect.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
I'm considering calling up my buddy and playing online with him before we even touch any of the other game modes. We've talked about smash going online even before melee came out and so yeah... dream come true and all....

greenblob

Smash Lord
I'm considering calling up my buddy and playing online with him before we even touch any of the other game modes. We've talked about smash going online even before melee came out and so yeah... dream come true and all....
But Smash is already online!

darkNES386

Smash Lord
But Smash is already online!
Greenblob... you're missing my point... I'm a junior in college... when I was a freshman in high school my friend and I were talking about how awesome online smash would be.... if you recall... halo didn't come out until around right before melee and really the only thing melee would be missing when it came out was online play... don't get me wrong, melee turned out to be an awesome game... but my friend and I were wondering how online smash would be at that time..... of course prior to finding out about Brawl... we were like... IT'S GOT TO BE... especially now that I'm at PURDUE and he's at the UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO.... how are we supposed to play during the school year? So now we have our answer.

Dyce... of course you can play with us.... but I think it's going to be just me and my buddy for that first, initial match.... no hard feelings?

Top Bottom