• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Sup GEORGIA! You guys can expect SC to be coming down to this in full force (Except without Impact and Yay, I believe). I'm riding down with a group of at least 4-5 other people so we plan to represent well! This is going to be a lot of fun. Can't wait to play you all!

~Kidd~

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
^^ aye are you that mike guy with the twin brother? if so sup :).

also i want teams bad.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
My attendance has been thrown into question.
Apparently there's also a brawl tournament in NC this coming weekend.
If there a spot available in Mike's car, I'll probably be going. XD
<3 Road Trips.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Min from Waba here...I just wanted to say that Waba does want to include teams for their tournaments. Last time, we had enough time left over to run teams after the singles, but many of the smashers had left by then. I think we would have enough time this go around as well. If you want to play teams, please register by 5pm this Saturday. Waba will start with a 5:30pm teams brawl tournament before the singles this time around and see how it goes. If time and everything works out, then we can start running it this way with teams first. But, if you don't register before 5pm for teams, then you're sh** out of luck. You can still register for singles though. That might be even better, because of later registration for singles.

For the smashers who can bring set ups and come early, they can practice/play with no extra charge early. Come as early as 2pm to hang out and play. Thank you in advance for the smashers who bring their set ups and help our tournaments.:)

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
For the smashers who can bring set ups and come early, they can practice/play with no extra charge early. Come as early as 2pm to hang out and play. Thank you in advance for the smashers who bring their set ups and help our tournaments.:)
If we dont' bring a set up how early can we smash with no extra charge?

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Hey Crusade if they do manage to do teams I'll team with ya.

That's only if they do it and only if I go, however.
Im not very good in doubles but I can try if theres time lol

Sup GEORGIA! You guys can expect SC to be coming down to this in full force (Except without Impact and Yay, I believe). I'm riding down with a group of at least 4-5 other people so we plan to represent well! This is going to be a lot of fun. Can't wait to play you all!

~Kidd~
I'll be looking forward to playing you and the others from SC that come (btw, even if Yay doesnt want to come, you drug his soda and stuff him in your car and you bring him down here! lol I want to play that guy ^_^)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Looks like my ride disappeared. My brother has other plans.

Unless someone swings by and picks me up (I'd offer gas money), my showing is very doubtful.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
If we dont' bring a set up how early can we smash with no extra charge?
5pm.
Waba will charge $5 for smashers that come before 5pm to play.
We will be playing Brawl on Waba's 200inch display before the tournament.
So, check us out early and play some friendlies the BIG Brawl way.:chuckle:

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Im not very good in doubles but I can try if theres time lol

I'll be looking forward to playing you and the others from SC that come (btw, even if Yay doesnt want to come, you drug his soda and stuff him in your car and you bring him down here! lol I want to play that guy ^_^)
You don't want to play me, I am very bad at this game.

Also, sup Mike? 8-)

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Yay- What's up my man. Sad to hear you won't make this one, we def. gotta play IRL sometime.

Anomic Punk- It'll be good to see you again man.

Yno- Yeah I remember you! Lol your Pikachu was sick! Can't wait to play with you more.
Reflex- WOOT! I gotta see some of that Wario.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
FYI : by popular demand...Waba will have TEAMS tourney!
Waba will be doing Teams first @ 5:30pm.
Followed by singles tournament.

If you want to play teams, please register by 5pm this Saturday. Waba will start with a 5:30pm teams brawl tournament before the singles this time around and see how it goes. If time and everything works out, then we can start running it this way with teams first. But, if you don't register before 5pm for teams, then you're sh** out of luck. You can still register for singles though. That might be even better, because of later registration for singles.

Waba will charge $5 for smashers that come before 5pm to play.
We will be playing Brawl on Waba's 200inch display before the tournament.
So, check us out early and play some friendlies the BIG Brawl way.:laugh:

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
Yay- What's up my man. Sad to hear you won't make this one, we def. gotta play IRL sometime.

Anomic Punk- It'll be good to see you again man.

Yno- Yeah I remember you! Lol your Pikachu was sick! Can't wait to play with you more.
Reflex- WOOT! I gotta see some of that Wario.
cool man i wouldnt mine teaming at all :)

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
-Yno Hey I edited my post on the teams because Yay is coming down and I told him that I would team with him if he came. Sorry to leave you hanging but I'd be more than happy to team with you in friendlies. :).

Also we gotta get a lot of friendlies in. :D

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yeah, stuff's going on here, and I'm going to have no one to split gas with now. Not only that, but I managed to get a speeding ticket last night that I need to pay for.

I'd better win something, because I'm utterly screwed otherwise.

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
RESULTS FOR 5/17 TEAMS BRAWL TOURNAMENT:

Team Wins Losses

Desu & Full Metal as
eat fist butthead: 4 0

Kidd & EverlastlingYah as
we suck at teams becuz we be ni**as, yo!: 3 2

Siren & Chesea
the Gs: 2 2

GA Peach & Xif
dennis hopper is bowser: 1 2

George & Poet
Comb your beard: 0 2

Chris Franklin & Ryan Cooke
Mother Russia: 0 2

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Results for 5/17 Singles Brawl Tournament:

Player Wins Losses

EverlastingYay 5 0
Desu 5 2
Y-NO 5 2
Full Metal 3 2
Franklin, Chris 3 2
One Janitor 2 2
Rent -A-Line 2 2
Kidd 2 2
cooke, Ryan 2 2
Siren 2 2
George 1 2
Xif 1 2
Fangs 1 2
VietG 0 2
Poet 0 2
Dan2 0 2
Aceman 0 2
Krakc 0 2

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Results for 5/17 Singles Brawl Tournament:

Player Wins Losses

EverlastingYay 5 0
Desu 5 2
Y-NO 5 2
Full Metal 3 2
Franklin, Chris 3 2
One Janitor 2 2
Rent -A-Line 2 2
Kidd 2 2
cooke, Ryan 2 2
Siren 2 2
George 1 2
Xif 1 2
Fangs 1 2
VietG 0 2
Poet 0 2
Dan2 0 2
Aceman 0 2
Krakc 0 2
I wish you guys would use tio

Daysoo

Smash Ace
It's like, 6AM.
I'll post shout outs when I remember / am conscious.
Yay gets one now because he's awesome and likes to sing along. (Yay=Amazing)
Marth is still gay.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Such an amazing collection of smashers and I missed it T_T

I hate my life...
There's always next month? Oh wait, don't come next month either, I need money to continue to go to these things. lol

Well, it was fun there, even though I lost 0-2. I never quite found a counter to George's Kirby combos, and I was just careless against my Ness match-up (all of the Ness matches were close though, but getting in a grab was somewhat difficult). I guess Full Metal being up there made things slightly better in tourney results (for Marth).

Very much worth my $15.

ynomrahnsguht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
HarmonyFlame
3DS FC
0387-8828-8761
fun stuff. umm

kidd: fun stuff man. reall good peach. we need to play moar next time tho. and team for sure at the next one :).
fullmetal: i banned battlefield only to lose at delfino lol. usually i have no trouble with marths but your a beast.
desu: >:[
yayuhhz: we need to play son.

pikachu <3. ok bye

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Fun stuffs-
Yay- MAN we had close matches with Peach V. Metaknight! Last stock high damage everytime man, very intense stuff. You pulled ahead and won so no johns, good stuff with metaknight. Was fun teaming with you as well, thanks for having KO power while my Peach just went gay and turnip spammed life, lol. You're too awesome, we must play more.

Yno- YOUR ****ING PIKACHU! Lol. I got you in friendlies but you sure took revenge in our tournament match. I was a bit down but in the end I realized that it was awesome to lose to something so cool =P. Keep using Pika, and we'll have to team next time, team name "DEATH BY CUTE".

Desu- I loved your hat.

XIF- You're a cool guy! We'll have to play melee for real sometime when my Mario can actually Shffl'd again lol. I think I played better in 05 when I thought Link was the ****, rofl. Fun stuff though

Marty-Cool Peach man, even sicker DeDeDe. Thanks for showing me how to get out of that grab.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Shout outs:

Yay - Way to be broken, ya piece of crap! <3.
I'm glad you made it all the way down here man, it was fun hanging out with ya. Sorry I had to be so walltastically gay against you in teams BUT THERE WAS NO OTHER WAY. Grand Finals were epic. No one saw two Captain Falcons making it to the end, but we showed them! Captain Falcon is top tier.

Franklin - I was wondering what you were up to when you switched to Ganon, and then you Ganon Punched me. BAAASTARD. XD
Was nice playing you for more than one match, man. SEE YOU NEXT GAME!

YNO - Guh! Pikachu is annoying. XD. I had to pick Metagay to counter him. I'LL SHOW YOU WHO THE GAYEST CHARACTER IS AAAAAARARHARARGARHARGH. >:(
Good matches though man. Luigi's Mansion is dirty. ;.;

T1J - I. Hate. Diddy. Kong. I have to be soooo careful to beat him. I almost always have to DDDcide to prevent a comeback or start my own. Seriously screw him and his bananas! Seriously though, close matches man, looking forward to playing you again next time! (Not really. ;.;)

Kidd - Didn't get to play you in friendlies. Lame. Nice hat though~

FullMetal - I'm sorry, but you really should play a more broken character. <_<;

Fuck - XIF, Bananas, Metaknight, Snake, Pikachu's Downsmash, and $4.50 for a fucking bottle of cider.

Let me know if I'm an ass and didn't post a shout out for you.
I /know/ I forgot people. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom