• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Blah....anything going on tournament-wise besides gc?

I'd be happy going to tournaments every other week.

BTW - What do you guys think of me being a panelist? This is sort of a request...as I love to analyze / pay attention to people's performances in tournaments...and have a broader understanding of the game than a lot of you give me credit for. (lol, no faith in me I swear, just cuz I play strangely? :urg: Though I do admit to being a little ignorant in the ways of proper DI...a quick fix? lol ) Not to mention - almost all of you are in the same crew X-D

I do find this sort of thing interesting and know I could contribute. Especially if you guys turn this into discussion vs. voting.

Yeah...and I'm totally unbiased. Less likely to be than you guys just because you guys play eachother all the time and are good buddies.

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
So only Kevin and I will probably be able to make it to the next GC, not the other DigiPen people. However, anyone interested in playing with us all this friday anywhere from 6:30 to 12:00?

So only Kevin and I will probably be able to make it to the next GC, not the other DigiPen people. However, anyone interested in playing with us all this friday anywhere from 6:30 to 12:00?
go to toris house like we all do. he said he can pick you up for GC so why not the night before.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I may not have a fest this week, 1 because I think ammon wants to cuz he can use his actual house, which id be down to go to if, 2 I may have to work, but playing digipen guys intrigues me as well, I may turn my back on ammon shane and work and go play them xD

Eggz

Smash Hero
After you guys are done eating **** at digipen, be sure to drop by Ammon's. We'll probably have pizza and very loud techno.

EDIT: By drop by, I mean Otto and Teddy don't go to digipen at all and instead go straight to Ammon's. >_>

Eggz

Smash Hero
Which post are you talking about Dan?

EDIT: I didn't notice that. That was clearly edited in after I read it.

I'm cool with you being on the PR discussion, you seem calm and unbiased, so you could probably help. It'd also be nice to have some people who arn't in Sssp!. lol

Although you cant be overrating your crewmates like before.
"WCW could easily place top 5"

Jumpfreak

Smash Lord
Haha, I wouldn't even place WCW right now...he isn't even active. And yeah, I was probably talking out of my *** when I said that, but he'd definatley be somewhere between 12 and 8 if he were active.

And ehnnn, if you guys are happy with your panelists as is, that is cool. I really just like PLAYING smash afterall.

It was more like me offering to make the panelists a little more 'balanced' (me not being in Sssp! and all, lol...)

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
Jesus Eggz, what's your problem with DigiPen folks? Can't we all just get along... :(

Anyways, let me know if you wanna stop by Tori. We are all really excited to play new people. You should come to otto. I'd be glad to tag along with you guys afterwards to KA's if noone minds.

Eggz

Smash Hero
LoL I have no problem with the digipen folks at all.
(except that minor self inflation after winning that crap that was named PAX)
I just wanted a supreme turnout for friday, and to be able to play Otto alot this weekend, which mainly involves him showing up earlier than 5 AM.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Unfortunately I have to work friday so i cant make it paul, but Im probably going to Kas afterword and I could pick you up or something, if i go, depends if i get off before 2 or not lol.

I'll call Teddy then and hope he's going and will be willing to give me a ride. =P
How about You digipen guys just meet us at Ka's then?

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
Uhh I actually forgot, but I'm prob gonna have to pull an all nighter working on preparing something for sat for school, so I won't be able to make it this Friday. We'll have to play next friday or something for sure though.

Drx Capio

Smash Rookie
I'll call Teddy then and hope he's going and will be willing to give me a ride. =P
How about You digipen guys just meet us at Ka's then?
We all have our own smash thing going every friday, and it would be too inconvenient to try to move/cancel it... do you guys ever play on a day that isn't Friday?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
not really, work and things like that get in the way, we have little get togethers here and there, but the smashfests are on fridays.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Digipen guys, how about you just come after your smashfest? Extra company is welcome at all hours. We've got foodz! >_> LOLOLOL

Seriously though. Get on ova here.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Lol, guys, I'm doing a newsletter on gameclucks for Business computer applications at school.. throw information at me that I can add. So far I have last tournament's results, power rankings, "luigi banned from lowtier tournaments", custom controller design available, "housing needed for Canadians", and profile of the week featuring Silentwolf.

HELP me think of additional content, this is due really soon.... REALLy soon.

I also need possible picture ideas....

For a picture, make a chicken playin games. gameCLUCKS. I guess so.
They also have halo tourneys, they have fat annoying lanners, they donate to other people hosting tourneys that have been there often enough.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
I'm making a newsletter, with headlines having to do with the gameclucks ssbm tournament.

I'm at home now, so i can elaborate in detail... if you actually wanna see it, you can add me on msn [tha_pimp_panther ATT hawtmail dot c0m] and i'll send it.

headlines i have so far [some of which are fake/made up, but i'd prefer real information] :
- New tournament location
- standings from january tournament [i need serious corrections here, esp for doubles]
- Ken to attend gameclucks
- Custom controller design available [courtesy of Eggz]
- Meeting : revision of tournament rules
- Luigi banned from low tier tournaments [lollz with a picture of luigi..]
- Profile of the week: SILENTWOLF [uhh otto your last name would be nice, as well as major tournaments you've attended. Your crew name would also be appreciated]
- Power rankings as per feb. 12, 2007.
- Housing needed for those dang canadians
- Crew battle challenge from BC ["applications sent to Gimpyfish62, please!"]
- Biweekly discussion: Is sheik cheap?

lol.. this is due tomorrow mang, I need to fabricate another half a page. I also need more pictures =( A very cool picture of sheik is needed. Either this, or sheik being cheap.

Suggestions?!? corrections??? <3

Just imagine, if each of you were to receive a newsletter about the next gameclucks, or if you're a regular gameclucks attendee, what would it look like?

I'm required to have 2 pages, 2 columns on each page. so for I have 1 and half pages. But i would just love to spice it up... I'm getting more than 100% in that class and I'd like to keep it that way.

<3 washington!?

Pdiz

Smash Apprentice
Sooo a few of us Digipen people are interested in playing with you guys this Friday. Is there gonna be something at Ka's or what?

Top Bottom