• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
THX adam, and ty guyses that added me to the list, i was rather suprised i made it, but then again u guys took some pplz or ppl *derilink* out, anwayzzz, thx

I'm not sure about Ka being above Blair yet, but They're close enough to the point where it doesn't matter who's higher.
I'm pretty sure Blair's gonna **** all of us next GC. :p

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
thx redyoshi and ultra luigi but im not that great XD thats y i was surprised i made it haha

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
**** PPA0 i was telling you just take the spot and brag to all the noobs about it ok dang or i will drop kick you in the teeth

TSS NEW CREW NAME WHAT DO YOU SAY

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Tori - Sounds well reasonsed and you are more or less right on the eveness of # of wins in tournaments (at least GC ones) except that every tournament Blair has won as been at Ka's expense, so Blairs wins were over Ka, where as Ka's wins were not over Blair (since Blair was not there).

But all in all, its prob the right decision based on the last two months. So if Blair does come and **** everyone in March, I would think we would see the rankings return to Blair above Ka.

Glad to see there was some disagreement and discussion on it though.

GREAT JOB TO ALL on how you are handling the rankings. May not be 100% correct, but it looks like proper care is being taken to make them as correct as possible.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I dont think Ka losing to Blair is as big as people are weighing it, solely because fox beats luigi so bad, were not judging matchups, just raw skill.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
moderators are cooler than normal users.

>_> yep.

anyways uhhh i dont really have any input at all i'm just wasting everyones time when they check their usercp and see a post, and it turns out its a waste of space.

Takagi

Smash Journeyman
wow so many people i never played on the list. i need to someday go invade WA to play all these people =p

BladeWise

Smash Lord
Haha. It's been far too long since I played Kei.

I also disagreed with the Blair move, but it's no big deal. It was the toughest decision of the list.

Jem.

Smash Master
Seems pretty accurate. All those players are skilled.
Trying to become active again, working on it. Going to the April 14th and hoping to go to the April 21st tournament.
Do any of you mind if I hang out with all you guys on the weekend or whatever when you all play smash?

Top Bottom