• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

MasterC

Smash Ace
lol it's true, i think i've seen him laugh a couple times at shane/otto

"why would you go down there?!?! MWAHAHAHAHA"

C!Z

Smash Lord
So I think there needs to be a discussion here. We need to decide what we're doing with Shane, Chip, and Toph.

Toph - Well the people that know the situation know what's up here.

Chip - I feel needs to attend tourneys to stay on PR so he can put himself out there to win/lose.

Shane - Does not live in our state. Has a job now and will likely not be as active at tourneys.

I really don't feel like it's fair to the rest of the PR if your attendance isn't great. You really should be putting yourself out there to win/lose to keep your spot. I realize it's a homie community, but if the PR is gonna be legit then I feel we should re-think some stuff.

aight lets discuss tha pr

im gonna post my base(d) list and well work from that

1 - silent wolf
2 - bladewise
3 - ka-master - well, basically im willing to put ka at 3rd after one tournament for a few reasons. he beat shane, toph, ciz and took me and teddy both to game 5. normally we wouldnt put someone up like that, but ammon is the exception from that because we know hes at least that good and just needed to reinstate that, which he did.
4 - shane - yea he lost to toph sep gc, but also beat toph this gc so he keeps his spot id say.
5 - toph - also beat me at sep gc tho so hes creepin on a case
6 - vish as far as i remember, he beat ciz last time they played, and not too much else has gone down in the ciz/vish department i dont think. correct me if im wrong
7 - ciz
8 - daprime - beat evan, holdin it down etc
9 - iceman - i dont see any reason why evan should move
10 - banana - i think he only entered this nov gc, but he held it down. he beat junpie balefireboy and zeru in his pool and took a game off ciz. dont rly think anyoen else earned this spot yet

took chip off for now for being inactive this period.

thoughts?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Oh damn I just posted in the other thread about PR, otto already on this ****

I like how this ***** stealthy put himself back in the first spot without mentioning anything :smirk:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I think that list is solid with the possible exception of #10 (and that's only cuz I haven't been keeping up with results around that area). Has anyone else made a case for #10? B-Mello etc?

Otherwise I 100% agree

Edit: also Otto is CLEARLY #1, it's not close

edit edit: and I know he's gonna be like "lol no" but gimpyfish has a case for PR to be honest haha

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
He's beaten Teddy in the last 5(?) tournament sets they've played, and the last 4 of those sets have been completely one-sided. It was already fairly close between those two and Teddy had the edge previously but I think Otto is irrefutably #1 right now.

yea last 5. last 2 tourneys were 12-1 too

yea gimpy could make a case for sure. forgot about him. i dont think he wants to be on tho lol

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Gimpy had a win on Andy. You could make a case for Gimpy at #9, Iceman at #10.

In fact, I'm going to. GIMPYFISH AT #9

Top Bottom