• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Cubed64

Grimer Elitist
awww why did you have to host it on a friday man, i really wanted to come along

anyhoo, happy bday mate, i hope it was lots of fun. we should go out lanning or something to celebrate, nerd style.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Glad you all enjoyed yourselves ^^ Mat, could have come over for the Saturday, though half of us were reading Potter 7, heh heh.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey does anyone know Matt hope? He is a buddy of mine.

Berk

Smash Rookie
Ahh, back in the good old land of Australia.

Been in Spain on holidays for the past few weeks, and computer's been acting up a lot recently...

I need to actually get around to getting to one of these Smash events. Since I joined I've been unable to even consider coming along to one, given I have no way of actually *reaching* one.

They all seem to be hosted in suburb's I've never heard of, but then again I have no grasp of geography. ^^

If anyone could give me a good idea of how to reach these events whenever they come along I'd appreciate it.

Thanks ^^

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
Niv you have a brother o.o that smashes?
wow, who does he main?
He tries to. >.>

He mains a few characters. Ness, Falco, Peach, Mario, Link, Ganon, Roy and Samus.

Smash/gamefest birthday thing at my place over Saturday-Sunday. Bring your PC/laptop if you want. I'll try set up 3 TVs and some mattresses if you want to sleep. Come any time after 12pm. ^_^

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know where Mandurah is Berk? Way too far?

Yeah I thought so.

I shall be going, and will ferry people who would like to come. Its gonna be an overnighter people, make sure your Sunday morning is free too. Let's try and get two carloads going too!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Sinz - Come to Australia!! :estatic:
I may sometime, I am just wondering if anyone knows Matthew Hope. It would be cool if anyone did. He plays soccer, has a mohawk with blonde dye, it actually looks good. He is cool.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Blarrrrrrrrrrrrrg. I've put off posting this in the hopes that my attempts would have worked, but I just can't make it this weekend Matt, sorry ;_;

Shifty McSly

Smash Cadet
wow, it's been quite a while since I last posted on here. Anyway, Oran and I are considering hosting a smashfest on Saturday 11th. It'll be held at Oran's place in Bullscreek, just south of the river. As avid lanners, we'll be up for some PC based gaming too, for anyone who feels like hauling their computer along. I'm thinking a good start time would be 1-2pm. If you're interested, you can post here or let me know over msn. My new msn is ShiftyMcSly@hotmail.com

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Interested #4!

Oh wait...

I may not be able to make that one, its my sister's birthday party and she wants me to be there. Also, as it is my sister's actual birthday this sunday, I shall attempt to leave earlier on the Sunday from Mandurah. I shall update on appropriate times.

Shifty McSly

Smash Cadet
cool, the address is 63 Wheatly Drive, Bullcreek. It's easy to get there from either leach highway or south street. If you intend to stay overnight, I suggest bringing a sleeping bag/pillow, there are a couple of spare beds and couches that can be used.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey, for my Senior trip I am gonna try to come to the Auzzies!!

kewl_niven

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for everyone who turned up this weekend. Hope you all arrived home safely. ^_^ You guys barely made a dent in my stock of drinks. o_O I hope you all had a good time. Thanks for the R4 Paco. =D Looks like we might have to do the tournament next time I host. =)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Jaz, do you have a friend name Sas?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Sinz, I'd be happy to show you around my neck of the woods if you happen to visit the East Coast of Australia. Much love

edit - jaz, it's not all my doing lol its because australia is so awesome - a more ideal version of america, so says the ones that visited

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
CAOTIC, why are you so amazing?

Same for you Mic.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
It's because we're Australian. Come to perth and find out just how awesome. :)

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
More information incoming?

I got a message today from Josh about a thing at his house!

*Gets Niven's hopes up with half the expectation to let him down again xD*

People are so busy nowadays.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Thanks for everything Josh!

I'll try and remember to bring Strikers next time though >.>

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer