• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smash-fest 2.0 - endlolio

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I have sadddd news.

I, unfortunately will not be able to attend this event.
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( you have included 120 images in your message. You are limited to using 21 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Apparently, my mom scheduled my pictures for school on the 7th. Also, I'll be getting back from Maine on the 6th around 5:00pm.

So... take me off the list for everything.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
**** spawn.. faiiill.. that sucks

gfab. i dunno what we have for recording equip
havent really thought of it cus i wont have time to deal with it during the event.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lulz, use the Dazzzz.

I'm going to be in Maine for some kind of lobsterfest thing my parents and their friends are doing. I'll be in Rockport/ Camden Hills. I looked at your finder and all I saw was noobs that played there.

...Unless you/ some other mainers wanna stop by, we're doing absolutely nothing Sunday, the 5th. :) I can't drive out anywhere though. :(

Ghetto Fabulous

Smash Journeyman
and we're back. number one, recording is a must, someone must have a camera that can get passed around at random points and to get the important stuff

number two, FULL THROTTLE!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT <3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
What time do we start arriving on Monday and can we sleep over on Tuesday night too? I might bring my VCR to tape but I don't have tapes anymore I don't think; I will upload them myself though.

We can't crew battle cort again cause our mvp Spawn is gone. Remember what happened last time he wasn't there... we lost.

_V_

Smash Ace
I want to crew battle the ghost busters again.
Never again.

Someday we are playing, so I can get some 1v1 Cort lovin' all day!

And if Shmink or Lil is there either can play with us...if the Mages don't mind...or both if there are 5 of you going? *counts* White Mage, Blue Mage, Black Mage, Green Hunter, G-motha'****ing-Fab! :)

Edit// Nus remember those 2v1 matches with Cort...HAHAHAHA.

Aesir

Smash Master
I dunno, when I'm playing well for htose full 15 seconds, I can take a stock off cort. I'm like ichigo from bleach I have a quater of a second of amazing then **** the rest of the time. >.>;

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
im going to say noonish monday, tuesday you can sleep over as well as of right now.
some ghey **** at work, theyre tying to make me work on the 8th and 9th. but im fighting.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Brookman, all you have to do is look at someone and they fall for you. Who _wouldn't_ bring you to this?

Seriously:
I dunno.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
also I work Monday and Tuesday now <.< crazy stuff huh?

I work nights though so we'll see what goes down.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
****n thats unfortunate :(

nights like.. til 10 or what?

8 days people.

remember to let me know if you can bring a TV or cube and , your not currently on the list

another tent would be good as welll.

Top Bottom