• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City 9 - This weekend! HYPE!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
NAKAT you wanna team?...totally understandable if you don't (ok not really because I'm good in teams) but yea?

i tried to ask you on fb and you never responded

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, come to my place. I should have Nakat, Kush, Eazy, and maybe Pwii there. Ill text ya soon.
gdlk

I hope I can sleep comfortably and get to shower in the morning, please. Let me know if I should bring stuff like blankets, pillows, a towel, or whatever else.

I want to practice doubles with NAKAT since he's someone I'm interested in teaming with in the future (I love weird characters, hence my recent choices of Will and Kai for events lol).

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@TKO: Will it only be you? If so I can house you. Can't have too many people over this time but you (and possibly one more) should be fine.

@Inui: Showering is fine. Deltacod and I do this every time he's over (not together obviously.) I got 2 super comfy couches but Eazy WILL logic you out of at least 1 of them for himself so feel free to bring a sleeping bag.

Also I spoke to Nakat a while ago and he said we probably teaming :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@Inui: Showering is fine. Deltacod and I do this every time he's over (not together obviously.) I got 2 super comfy couches but Eazy WILL logic you out of at least 1 of them for himself so feel free to bring a sleeping bag.
I actually am horrible at sleeping on floors and need to sleep to do well since I actually enter and care. I hope he or someone can be nice to me. =/

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Keitaro when did I see we are teaming up? Word around the hood is you get graped in dubz my boy! TKO come to Keitaro's house and we'll see how we do in friendlies. Other than that, Keitaro if you are going to house me please get me after school Friday :( if not I am going with RJ Saturday morning if he isn't going to your place.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Keitaro when did I see we are teaming up? Word around the hood is you get graped in dubz my boy! TKO come to Keitaro's house and we'll see how we do in friendlies. Other than that, Keitaro if you are going to house me please get me after school Friday :( if not I am going with RJ Saturday morning if he isn't going to your place.
Keitaro is still better than TKO in doubles you nub. Keitaro can actually fight top/high level players one-on-one without getting mutilated, which is very important for a Fox player since you'll be camping often.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
They banned Ike in low tiers, meaning he's now the worst character in the entire game to ever use for monetary purposes.

He can't touch money in real tournaments since he gets absolutely massacred by anything good (or anything with a shield since he's THAT bad) and he's now banned in low tier tournaments.

Did you know Ganondorf outspaces Ike with his d-tilt and u-air? That's how bad Ike is. ;)

MK is the best character, pocket-Snake has always been a rapist for me and he's also gdlk, and Ganondorf is the most fun for me. Those are the only three I use at a high level right now.
Ike is not that bad, just get better with him.
Ganon is bad.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
well, my carpool bailed last minute kinda so i wont be here (unless a miracle happens)

sigh

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Editing the thread still does not work.

FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW:

The venue address is 3 Speedwell Ave, Morristown NJ. It is very close to the original Florham Park venue.

It is included in the first post, people who aren't seeing it aren't reading.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Ike is 5th worst in the game and I've thought this for like two years and haven't seen a single thing to make me change my mind yet, so don't even bother trying.
Ike is better then 5th worst, but believe what you want lol.

Glad doom has the first post, but he can't edit anything? Wow that sucks, get a mod to change the title of the thread or something then.

Keitaro

Oh, I lied to try and save you some face for not responding to team requests :awesome:

I'll text you about the pickup after school on friday. I'll do it since I have class friday and can just come to your school right after. I just need to know what time.

Also I'm not bad in doubles, I just say I'm bad so no one asks to team with me because I don't like teams much, then word spreads. If you can remember at Orion's place Pwii and I were taking matches off you and Jband with our secondaries, ha ha!! Also I've won money in doubles a couple times. But I am interested in teams for this weekend.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
oh, i lied to try and save you some face for not responding to team requests :awesome:

I'll text you about the pickup after school on friday. I'll do it since i have class friday and can just come to your school right after. I just need to know what time.

Also i'm not bad in doubles, i just say i'm bad so no one asks to team with me because i don't like teams much, then word spreads. If you can remember at orion's place pwii and i were taking matches off you and jband with our secondaries, ha ha!! Also i've won money in doubles a couple times. But i am interested in teams for this weekend.
i was sandbagging and i broke my toe during those matches!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
All credit should go to Bionic. :p 5%? Lame. Get confirmed.

Also, the schedule at this tournament will be strictly adhered to. I am not going to let any bull**** slide. If you haven't signed up and paid by 10:30 AM, you are NOT going to be in the doubles bracket.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
So what's going on Friday?

I want to get some practice, I heard Keitaro is holding it ok.

Nakat, can't u just go home? My mom can drop me off there, that way keitaro can pick up us both at the same time, I'd be at ur house around 4:00 rdy to roll whenever keitaro gets there.

Let me know if we can work this out

Keitaro

So what's going on Friday?

I want to get some practice, I heard Keitaro is holding it ok.

Nakat, can't u just go home? My mom can drop me off there, that way keitaro can pick up us both at the same time, I'd be at ur house around 4:00 rdy to roll whenever keitaro gets there.

Let me know if we can work this out
If ya'll wanna do that then thats fine. I can wait till 4/4:30ish and get you 2 from Nakat's.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Oscar I will end up getting home around 5:00-5:30. Keitaro is that fine with you? Oscar I don't see why you can't just come to my school lol.
idk, I haven't convinced my mom in the past years and I doubt I will now XD. So I wanna keep it safe, 5:00-5:30 is fine by me too, so let's see if Keit can!

Keitaro

Oscar I will end up getting home around 5:00-5:30. Keitaro is that fine with you? Oscar I don't see why you can't just come to my school lol.
Thats fine. I'll just stay at school and do hw till you guys are ready.

@ Inui: I won't be home till 7/8ish tomorrow night. I'll let you know when I arrive at my house with the minorities so you can come anytime after we get to my house.

Top Bottom