• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Violence is on sale today - Anna for DLC! * Waiting for new stock! Bear with us here! *

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Guys, I know you love your "hot" and "whimsical" and "unique" Anna, but here's the thing..
She'd just be another blue-haired sword-wielder. :troll:

I'm joking I'm joking, please don't kill me. It if makes you feel better, I'll go crawl back to my empty Lucina thread.
At least she'd be a female blue-haired-sword-wielder. Just like Lucina! :troll:

Jk That pic is nice though. :p

Edit: Whoa, also three times in a row I'm the first poster in the next page. Two more times and it's a BINGO! :awesome:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
what the hell I don't even remember posting that, I think I was visiting forums when whilst drunk again.... Even so I'd still pretty much stand by the statement. Gangrel is useless if you don't play post game but if you do play past post game he's actually a pretty good unit, if capped he matches or exceeds Anna in all stats except Luck and Str. Anna's actual stat growth might be better but by time you recruit Gangrel he won't have a super long way to go to start hitting his caps. Her luck is definitely nice but it doesn't blatantly overshadow Gangrel's higher Skl and Spd caps. That is assuming you have them both end up as tricksters but either unit could do decent in other classes as well. I personally prefer Gangrel's skill pool better as well but that comes down to mostly opinion. The biggest issue with Gangrel is his lack of support options. Anna has the same issue except she at least has Tiki, if you don't pair her with Tiki she's in the same bought of only being able to support the avatar.
Post game is irrelevant IMO because both of them will likely end up being overshadowed by the 2nd Generation characters, at least in terms of stats. As for their class sets, I agree it's a matter of personal preference, but IMO I feel Anna's class set is a better fit(the only difference between the two is that Anna has Archer while Gangrel has Barbarian). I generally don't care for the spotpass units anyway, IMO the only ones worth using for anything other than getting supports are Walhart and Aversa, and even then they're not THAT amazing.

Not that Anna's strengths as a unit matters for getting her in Smash, as that has no bearing on character likelihood. If it did, neither Marth or Roy would have been considered(since neither of them are particularly outstanding as a unit).

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Post game is irrelevant IMO because both of them will likely end up being overshadowed by the 2nd Generation characters, at least in terms of stats. As for their class sets, I agree it's a matter of personal preference, but IMO I feel Anna's class set is a better fit(the only difference between the two is that Anna has Archer while Gangrel has Barbarian). I generally don't care for the spotpass units anyway, IMO the only ones worth using for anything other than getting supports are Walhart and Aversa, and even then they're not THAT amazing.

Not that Anna's strengths as a unit matters for getting her in Smash, as that has no bearing on character likelihood. If it did, neither Marth or Roy would have been considered(since neither of them are particularly outstanding as a unit).
I agree with pretty much every point, but I was more defending my statement that Gangrel can give Anna real competition in terms of unit strength. Hardly a "laughable" statement at the very least. Also Gangrel get's Dark Mage/Sorccerer while Anna gets Mage/Sage in addition to the other differences you listed. However I agree that it really doesn't matter in the least in terms of Smash Bros potential.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I agree with pretty much every point, but I was more defending my statement that Gangrel can give Anna real competition in terms of unit strength. Hardly a "laughable" statement at the very least.
True enough. Though I do think it's laughable that you suggested that Gangrel was better than Gaius. Plus we all know Kellam is the best theif/trickster anyhow
Also Gangrel get's Dark Mage/Sorccerer while Anna gets Mage/Sage in addition to the other differences you listed. .
:facepalm:Can't believe I missed that....yeah, Sorceror>Sage, though Sage at least gives Anna a class to use that Stave rank of hers.
(Also, Gangerl has Dread Fighter, which is way better than Bride IMO, but w/e)

Igneous42

Smash Ace
True enough. Though I do think it's laughable that you suggested that Gangrel was better than Gaius. Plus we all know Kellam is the best theif/trickster anyhow

:facepalm:Can't believe I missed that....yeah, Sorceror>Sage, though Sage at least gives Anna a class to use that Stave rank of hers.
(Also, Gangerl has Dread Fighter, which is way better than Bride IMO, but w/e)
I actually like Bride pretty well as it's a class that uses bows and can heal, even if bows aren't super amazing in awakening (until Lunatic+ apparently). I actually wasn't meaning to infer that gangrel is better than Gaius I was more saying that Gaius and Gangrel were better than Anna, which I honestly wouldn't say I agree with as I was actually drunk. I would say Anna and Gangrel are probably about equal and it depends on what you want them to do. Gaius is probably better overall though I think he would be squandered as a Trickster, I've never used him as one though so have no idea how his stats and caps are as one.

loganhogan

Smash Ace
I actually like Bride pretty well as it's a class that uses bows and can heal, even if bows aren't super amazing in awakening (until Lunatic+ apparently). I actually wasn't meaning to infer that gangrel is better than Gaius I was more saying that Gaius and Gangrel were better than Anna, which I honestly wouldn't say I agree with as I was actually drunk. I would say Anna and Gangrel are probably about equal and it depends on what you want them to do. Gaius is probably better overall though I think he would be squandered as a Trickster, I've never used him as one though so have no idea how his stats and caps are as one.
I think Gaius can become better than Anna in the easier modes but she's considered one of the more outstanding units in the harder modes because she offers a lot of utility and has good combat. Great speed, good bases, staves, move, availability. She loses out to Gaius based on supports but she wins because she offers more flexibility but both of them have advantages over Gangrel because they can be used much longer. It's like Laura, Rhys, Micaiah have more usage than Oliver even though he has better base stats than they do.

Guys, I know you love your "hot" and "whimsical" and "unique" Anna, but here's the thing..
She'd just be another blue-haired sword-wielder. :troll:

I'm joking I'm joking, please don't kill me. Im completely aware this Anna is a redhead too. if makes you feel better, I'll go crawl back to my empty Lucina thread.

That's clearly purple :troll:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I support the idea of Anna so long as her idle stance involves her shaking around her hips like she does in Awakening. :laugh:

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
I support the idea of Anna so long as her idle stance involves her shaking around her hips like she does in Awakening. :laugh:
Funny, that's one of the reasons I despise Anna in awakening.

Oh wait, not supposed to be here, sorry.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Blue Alarm! Blue Alarm! There is a non Blue Haired Fire Emblem character in the Super Smash Bros series!

Go get him guys!

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Blue Alarm! Blue Alarm! There is a non Blue Haired Fire Emblem character in the Super Smash Bros series!

Go get him guy's!
Sakurai realized his mistake and promptly took him out in Brawl, leaving only memories of his Crimson locks.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Blue Alarm! Blue Alarm! There is a non Blue Haired Fire Emblem character as an assist trophy now in the Super Smash Bros series!

Eliminate her at once! Do your thing Blue Blue Cultists!

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'm playing Awakening again, and I'm seriously consternating marrying her.

How can one resist??

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I'm playing Awakening again, and I'm seriously consternating marrying her.
How can one resist??
Consternating?!? Don't be terrified, don't wonder, just let your confusion slip from you, just let it happen, resistance is futile.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I do support and see the reasoning behind Anna's inclusion into Smash Bros, but the hip bounces must stay ~.~

The down B seems awkward and there would be a lot of time spent on each of the sword's physics so I think just a Levin Sword would be fine (so Trickster like!).

Everything else looks fine, but I feel a few staff moves would be nice maybe in homage to past games (considering Awakening staves are used mostly for healing). Maybe Berserk that changes the controls like up is down or something? Idk, just food for thought.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Hmm, I do support and see the reasoning behind Anna's inclusion into Smash Bros, but the hip bounces must stay ~.~

The down B seems awkward and there would be a lot of time spent on each of the sword's physics so I think just a Levin Sword would be fine (so Trickster like!).

Everything else looks fine, but I feel a few staff moves would be nice maybe in homage to past games (considering Awakening staves are used mostly for healing). Maybe Berserk that changes the controls like up is down or something? Idk, just food for thought.
Glad you like it, and welcome!
Have you read my short essay?

Yeah, our moveset organization is in shambles, there really isn't one we all agree on as of now (because none of us have really said anything about that :p) Also the general lack of other movesets, but I guarantee that she has the most potential to be unique out of possible Fire Emblem newcomers. I for one lean towards a Lance (as per her merchant status) and Staffs (as per her trickster status), two unrepresented mechanics/weapons that totally should be, but I agree that the Levin sword is where it's at if we wanted to do any tome based play. The skills she could use are endless, and so are the everythings. Just take something from FE and put it on Anna and bam, it's believable, I tell ya hwhat.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
Yup, I read it.

I don't know if she would be able to do any healing techniques because 1) it would require a team match making it useless in singles and 2) depending on how much it heals and how easy it is to deploy, it could be broken or useless. If by healing it heals herself, then it seems very easily spammable.

Other staff techniques such as Warp or Rescue teleporting her to a different location like an Up-B would be nice, given generally how far it could go in the games.

She definitely has the potential to show off the non-sword side of FE, considering she could either use magic as a Mage, bows as an Archer, and even lances, bows, and staves as a Bride. If she does appear, she'll probably be in her Trickster outfit doing all of the above (hopefully), similar to Link's diversity of weapons.

Maybe she'll even have Rightful God, Counter, and Dragonskin like in the DLC ~.~ But no, I think her more natural abilities should appear in some form such as her high movement making her one of the faster characters and the like.

Truthfully I can see her doing anything from FE that isn't Dark Magic, I tell you what.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Yup, I read it.

I don't know if she would be able to do any healing techniques because 1) it would require a team match making it useless in singles and 2) depending on how much it heals and how easy it is to deploy, it could be broken or useless. If by healing it heals herself, then it seems very easily spammable.

Truthfully I can see her doing anything from FE that isn't Dark Magic, I tell you what.
<3

Well, look at Ivysaur in P:M, heals slow all day and totally not broken! We could implement durability too, so only a set amount of health could be regenerated per stock or per game, or over a 2-6 minute period until we get a new staff.
I say heals are nothing to be afraid of from a design perspective, G&W got that #7 food on.

Hank Hill

Smash Apprentice
True, but G&W is unlikely to get 7 consistently to get food that could be taken by another player. I don't know how to difficult it would be to program a set amount of health per stock, but I do like that idea. The only question would be how much, 30%? 50%? It should be a reasonable amount that doesn't make Anna broken or useless, I tell you what.

Hong

The Strongest
Here is my take on Anna, as a fighter.

My Anna represents Fire Emblem in its entirety. She comes in her classic attire, in full HD and well detailed. Being around for just about everything, she would use everything from any Fire Emblem ever, to reflect on her several-millenia-long family business that spans the entirety of the seven realms and beyond. Anna is light, so while she has above average movement speed and jump ability, she can't take too many hits. She is another keep-away character, but compared to Link or Samus she focuses more on trickery and doesn't have as many strong attacks.

Anna mugs the enemy upon all melee attacks, with coins flying out of them with strong blows at higher percentages. As Anna makes more and more money, the audible noise of jingling coins can be heard as she moves, with both an audible and visual cue when she is at full capacity. On contact with the blastline, all her coins spill alongside the usual colourful blast. Oh no!

Specials
B: Peshkatz (or simply "Knife")
From the land of Tellius comes this incredible throwing knife. This move has two uses: The first is simply tapping B repeatedly to heckle your enemy with knives. Alternatively B can be held and, after second, Anna will shake her wrists and two knives will be added to her fold, up to twice for five knives total. While holding B you still have full movement control of the character. Knives thrown while grounded go in a forward fan, while knives thrown in the air go diagonally down.

Not to be confused with Sheik's needles, which are thrown as a stream and can be held indefinitely. I went with knives, because they are unique.

B Forward: Sonic Sword (While this is called Sonic Sword, it could be any of the ranged swords in the series)
Anna, holds the sword low to the ground before slashing upwards and across, sending a windy shock-wave across the stage. This is chargeable (like a smash attack), hits twice close up and the projectile travels both fast and far, but it doesn't have a lot of knock-back and it can only travel where there is ground, dissipating when it reaches the ledge. When used in the air, it exchanges the projectile for forward momentum on release, aiding Anna's recovery.

B Down: Coin Toss
Anna throws her collected coins straight horizontally at immense speed and high impact. At maximum capacity, Anna has super armour for the throw, and immense KO power near that of the fully charged Wario Waft. This is a great ranged finisher, as well as potential close-ranged counter.

B Up: Warp
Anna extends a staff and out comes out a player-controlled mote of light that travels about twice the speed of PK Thunder. Upon the release of B, on contact with the surface or when it has travelled its maximum distance, Anna will vanish and reappear in that location. Upon contact with a player, Anna not only moves to that location, but switches places with that character! Keep in mind it counts as a projectile, so it can be dodged.

You can cancel this with R and maintain control of your character, so you can try to fake out the enemy if things look bad.

Final Smash: Body Bag
Anna spreads open a much larger version of her usual bag and swings it. Players caught by the bag opening are trapped and Anna hops inside with them. The screen goes black and several powerful blows can be heard before a comedic "cha-ching!" sound effect (like when you buy something), and they are sent flying, most assuredly K.O.'d.

Throws
Grab: Anna holds up the enemy with both hands and can shake them for coins, hurting both their body and their bank.
Forward: Steals a pouch of coin from the enemy before delivering an epic drop-kick.
Backward: Performs the greatest German Suplex in history.
Downward: Stuffs the enemy in a coin bag and jumps on it, sending them backwards on a low trajectory.
Upward: Throws the enemy upwards, and with one hand extended upwards and carrying an Arcflame tome in the other, she sends the enemy scorching with a conic blast of flame.

Aerials
Neutral: A 360 spin with the legendary axe, Armads, in hand. A move with electrifyingly superior knockback at the cost of a narrow hitbox.
Forward: Fires an arrow forward from Nidhogg, the legendary bow, with good damage and standard knockback.
Backwards: Turns and fires an arrow from Parthia, another legendary bow, with less damage but a lower knockback trajectory.
Downwards: Swings a bag full of coin straight downwards as a meteor smash.
Upwards: Twirls the Wing Spear above her head, with its great reach covering aerial assaults from a wide angle.

Smash Attacks
Forward: Swings the Hammer. This move is very effective against shields, with a guaranteed break at full charge. It can be seen as a makeshift Shield Breaker, though it cannot be charged while airborne.
Downwards: The wind tome Excalibur is held while Anna is wrapped in fierce cutting winds. More range with greater charge.
Upwards: Anna aims the Double Bow upwards and releases. The velocity of the arrow increases with charge.

Normals
Jab: For as long as A is held, Anna swings Sol Katti at blinding flast-speeds.
Forward Tilt: The legendary spear, Gungnir,is prodded outwards. It has a lot of reach, though little power and a precise hitbox.
Up Tilt: Anna holds up the Sword of Seals as it ignites. This can be a torch if Roy appears.
Down Tilt: A planted spin-kick. Sort of like Sheik's, but only one rotation and faster.
Dash Attack: As she runs, Anna can be seen pulling Vague Katti from a sheathe before she vanishes, delivering a cut attack to anyone on her path.

Also to note that Anna uses the Warding staff while shielding, merely as a cosmetic choice.

As a final note Anna MUST have cheesy puns for some of her taunts and victory quotes. If possible I would like her Awakening design to be available as an alternate outfit.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Here is my take on Anna, as a fighter.

-snip-

As a final note Anna MUST have cheesy puns for some of her taunts and victory quotes. If possible I would like her Awakening design to be available as an alternate outfit.
I don't know how you did it, but you just made me want Anna more. A cool moveset at last! I am horrible at making movesets, I thank you.
This just took on a whole new dimension of epic for me, Anna has always been the sly and powerful one, and the moveset here chocks her full of the scary and cheery badass vibe, it just fits so well.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146

Man, that is a really interesting moveset! Very fitting of her character! One small nitpick I have with it, though, is that I feel like she should have ordinary weapons as opposed to the legendary ones. It's just that those weapons seem iconic to the characters they go with. It'd seem odd to have someone who's not Roy wield the Sword of Seals. But I do really like that moveset!

Hong

The Strongest
Man, that is a really interesting moveset! Very fitting of her character! One small nitpick I have with it, though, is that I feel like she should have ordinary weapons as opposed to the legendary ones. It's just that those weapons seem iconic to the characters they go with. It'd seem odd to have someone who's not Roy wield the Sword of Seals. But I do really like that moveset!
I thought about that, and made an effort to avoid Falchion or Ragnell. Though you do bring up a 100% valid point. It was difficult, because I didn't want to use generic fantasy weapons as to maintain a Fire Emblem feel. Maybe she could use divine and magical weapons that are not associated with any character?

Thanks for bringing that up. :)

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
I thought about that, and made an effort to avoid Falchion or Ragnell. Though you do bring up a 100% valid point. It was difficult, because I didn't want to use generic fantasy weapons as to maintain a Fire Emblem feel. Maybe she could use divine and magical weapons that are not associated with any character?

Thanks for bringing that up. :)

Hmmm... Killer Bow for Nidhogg, Blessed Bow for Parthia, Bolt Axe for Armads, Dragonspear for Wing Spear, Brave Sword for Sol Katti, Axereaver for Gungnir, and Torch for Sword of Seals? I tried to use weapons that weren't necessarily magical, but that had a specific, unique design. I'm really just spitballing here. ¯\(°_o)/¯

Hong

The Strongest
Hmmm... Killer Bow for Nidhogg, Blessed Bow for Parthia, Bolt Axe for Armads, Dragonspear for Wing Spear, Brave Sword for Sol Katti, Axereaver for Gungnir, and Torch for Sword of Seals? I tried to use weapons that weren't necessarily magical, but that had a specific, unique design. I'm really just spitballing here. ¯\(°_o)/¯
How do you feel about divine weapons from multiple entries? Those A/S ranked weapons that you usually get mid-late game, and anyone can equip?

GuyWithTheFace

NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
How do you feel about divine weapons from multiple entries? Those A/S ranked weapons that you usually get mid-late game, and anyone can equip?
Yeah, I see no reason why she shouldn't have those. Your move set had Vague Katti and Excalibur, and since those aren't associated with anyone, I see no reason to swap 'em out. I feel like the thing Anna is really about is representing as wide of a variation as possible of Fire Emblem weapons, while not really stealing any individual characters signature moves. Being a recognizable non-lord who's showed up in multiple classes puts her in the position where she can show off all of the various fighting styles of the series, rather than the 1-2 styles other candidates would be restricted to. In a way, she'd be the representative for the 50-100 characters each game who don't get on the box art or have any story significance, but we all know and love anyways.

Nado

Smash Cadet
Would be kinda funny if the only Nitendo game, Metroid excluded, that prominently uses female fighters got represented by the only female character in the game who typically doesn't fight but instead sells stuff, gives helpful hints, and tidy's up the game through the save menu.

On the other hand its not like there is an extremely popular female main unit from the best selling and most recent fire emblem game(which is almost ensured a sequel) that happens to break all the female stereotypes that other Nitendo leading ladies seem to share.

Hong

The Strongest
On the other hand its not like there is an extremely popular female main unit from the best selling and most recent fire emblem game(which is almost ensured a sequel) that happens to break all the female stereotypes that other Nitendo leading ladies seem to share.
Ah, yes. Sully, of course.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Would be kinda funny if the only Nitendo game, Metroid excluded, that prominently uses female fighters got represented by the only female character in the game who typically doesn't fight but instead sells stuff, gives helpful hints, and tidy's up the game through the save menu.

Would also be kinda funny if a reoccurring character with a large number of fairly minor roles from a given series were overlooked in favour of another character from that series with only one role just because of "popularity."

loganhogan

Smash Ace

She's an independent character and a confident figure. Merchants in Fire Emblem are known to face as much danger as anyone else out in the battlefield. There has been five other merchants besides Anna out on the battlefield and none of them were brave enough to face bandits in combat. Merlinus is a mansel in distress because he hides behind Eliwood and Hector and depends on them to keep him safe, Aimee although having less cowardly behavior does not help in fighting and is also a damsel, the rest of Aimee's team (Muston, Daniel, Jorge) are like Aimee they avoid battle and send Ilyana to do the fighting for them. Anna is the only brave enough merchant to fight a team of bandits all on her own. She has a combination of roles but in most of them she's a confident and smart woman so she breaks every female stereotype that many Nintendo ladies have. She's not your typical damsel, she isn't a princess, and she doesn't have to pretend to be a man to be the independent figure that she is. Anna is also uncontested for the recurring roles, she isn't a main hero but she is equally as strong representation as the fem lords or other strong women in the series.

Nado

Smash Cadet
Would also be kinda funny if a reoccurring character with a large number of fairly minor roles from a given series were overlooked in favour of another character from that series with only one role just because of "popularity."
Super Smash Bros Girls
Peach-Most Known for getting captured and needing to be saved by Mario
Zelda-Most known for persistently having Link fight her battles and saving her
Wii Fit Trainer- Girl who does yoga
Anna-Sells stuff, gives hints and for 90 percent of the games she's in doesn't fight. And the one game she is a fighter in needs to be saved (twice) in a very limited appearance. Most known for her

I will say samus is a badass(In my opinion at least although this has become very arguable due to her other m game). But is having only one female lady with a strong personality really enough. And also you can't really tell that samus is a female while she is in her armor. But samus is a badass.

Popularity wasn't the reason I was pointing at. It is just an additional reason although you jumped on it. The main reason is super smash bros is filled with girls who don't fight but instead are portrayed as ultra feminine. Why select another character who is literally the same thing as the other females in the game? Does Nitendo really want the perception that none of there female characters can fight?

I guess what Im saying is that Anna is probably the female character that brings the absolute least to super smash bros. Just because she has red hair doesn't mean she brings a unique personality.

Nado

Smash Cadet
She's an independent character and a confident figure. Merchants in Fire Emblem are known to face as much danger as anyone else out in the battlefield. There has been five other merchants besides Anna out on the battlefield and none of them were brave enough to face bandits in combat. Merlinus is a mansel in distress because he hides behind Eliwood and Hector and depends on them to keep him safe, Aimee although having less cowardly behavior does not help in fighting and is also a damsel, the rest of Aimee's team (Muston, Daniel, Jorge) are like Aimee they avoid battle and send Ilyana to do the fighting for them. Anna is the only brave enough merchant to fight a team of bandits all on her own. She has a combination of roles but in most of them she's a confident and smart woman so she breaks every female stereotype that many Nintendo ladies have. She's not your typical damsel, she isn't a princess, and she doesn't have to pretend to be a man to be the independent figure that she is. Anna is also uncontested for the recurring roles, she isn't a main hero but she is equally as strong representation as the fem lords or other strong women in the series.
She isn't as bad as lets say Peach who is by far the most feminine character ever created. She is overall a smart female character who looks out for herself which isn't awful but the thing is she probably has one of the weakest roles in fire emblem. The thing that is irritating about the thought of Annas inclusion is the fact that Lucina, Robin(if the avatar is portrayed as a female), and even Tiki is that they are so badass. Lucina is basically the catalyst for awakening without her everyone dies. She also famously one hit kills grima in a most epic fashion. (look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about) Chrom is shown to be guided entirely by what Robin says which gives the opposite role that is normally given and Robin fights. Tiki turns into a freaking dragon. Lyn saves her whole country(forgot what they called her land). And the list goes on and on. Anna on the other hand for most of her games sells stuff and gives advice, its not even comparable to other fire emblem characters. Sure she is a braver than average merchant but why pick a merchant who is stronger than the average merchant when you can have a choice at tons of badass female characters...

Top Bottom