• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villi's Sheik/Zelda Vids

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Good **** villi, I'm a adding a few of those mind game tricks to my sheik.

With that said for at least the first three Marth matches you seemed whenever you throw up you would then dash to the left into a shield. From there if marth hit your shield or landed close to you you would then do a OoS ftilt or bair.

It's pretty cool your opponent kept on falling for that and like the only time he didn't was when he did a preemptive dair because he most likely thought you wouldn't do it again...but you did and got rewarded for it, again.

Just watch the fourth video. It seems you are now just beating the **** out of him after learning his style. Although on the last kill you used the chain to edge pressure when he was over 100%. If he knew that doesn't work beyond 100% and that a simple ledge attack would pierce the little camp I doubt he would of rolled/jump/stand up?

I like video five a lot, you made me cheer twice.

Once at the needle storm into fair gimp

the other was getting so low while recovery to avoid getting gimp while still managing to land back into the stage.

Recovery mind game FTW!

Overall I really like your sheik in those videos villi, looks very skilled, and respectable.

edit: aww, figures it would be freezing rain and all the school would be cancel the day I was schedule to met two ladies downtown...after school ~sighs~

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I'll post the next set there and play intending to be critiqued.
well not just to be critiqued but I thought the thread was going to be a video reference archive for when others want to see examples how to play against other character matchups.

But man you had amazing edgeguarding game in the Marth matches! Your choice in music was interesting in some of the riffs but the overall singing factor didn't appeal to me but I think you might like this one band called EatMeWhileImHot. Though they have sort of semi "hard core" tones

What do you use to record your matches btw?

Flamingo

Smash Lord
Good Sheik. A little less roll-dodging in a few matches against the PT, but good overall. That's basically the only thing I noticed that was wrong. Nice shield-cancelled dashes, nice grab game, nice boosted vanishes... I enjoyed the videos. :)
edit: aww, figures it would be freezing rain and all the school would be cancel the day I was schedule to met two ladies downtown...after school ~sighs~
Two ladies?? O.o

heheh

clowsui

Smash Legend
villi i am almost sure you're sandbagging in all of those vids
nice playing but i'd like to see you at your best =)

Top Bottom