• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Soundtrack Appreciation Thread

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Stardust Speedway- Sonic Cd
The orginal is always the best, you have to admit that, the vocals are top notch

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
The soundtracks to the Ganbare Goemon/Mystical Ninja games are severely underrated and some of the best osts in gaming:

The soundtracks to the N64, Super Famicom and Famicom Goemon games are legendary. A lot of these songs especially on the N64 pushed the limits of these consoles' music capabilities.

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Denpa Men 3: Boss
Okay this series has no rights to have these epic bops, these games needs to return on mobile

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Great Maccoa-Monster Hunter X
Does anyone pernouce it as monster hunter x like mega man x or is it just me

lady_sky skipper

Smash Ace
Seeing as it's Kirby's 29 anniversary, (Can't wait for the 30th one next year.) Here's one of my favorite tracks from the game that finally turned me into a Kirby fan as featured in Smash Ultimate:

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
For those of you who are into the alien and sci-fi films of the 1950s, Destroy All Humans has you covered. Some of its music is done with a theremin, which is the same instrument used in those old films to give their music that alien vibe.

p1cklee0424

Smash Cadet
this is probably just me, but i really love and appreciate the pizza tower ost. i know the game isnt even finished, but the soundtrack is soooooooo good. the samples, the guitar riffs, the intensity and catchy-ness of it all is just amazing. here's the track that i think is the prime example of this: the song

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Battle for Neighborville
"That Zombie has a Beutifal Voice" that is all

DanganZilla5

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Here is some more Soul Calibur goodness

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Kirby Right Back At Yah
It's an anime I know but it's based off a popular video gane so it counts, plus this slaps

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Binding of Issac
Mom
Been playing Binding of Issac since Christmas and it's been literally the one game I've been playing, it's just so fun, and this is a song I like from it

Top Bottom