• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
LOL What Redact was trying to say is that he was in Melee in the form of a background sprite flying by in DL64.
MarkArse also pointed out some time ago that Emily is in the Yoshi stage background carrying a sign.

Jedi are simply fanboys of me, and Yoda was created from a shed pube of mine once.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
Plasia: No need to use bold and perfect punctuation.

or IS there idk
i wunna play maylee

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
I played Melee for the first time in a few months yesterday. I was using my Wii and I accidentally inserted the wrong memory card. Then I switched the memory cards and it asked " Do you wish to overwrite..?"

From all the excitement... I said "Yes" :(

I lost 7 years of EPIC MELEE INFORMATION!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeh i was eating bbq shapes and i dropped one onto the floor so i put it in the bin

7 yrs melee data phh

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
we always saw you as a brawl die hard, i actually cant remember your name most of the time, so i just refer to you as "that brawl kid"

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
you can copy that 7 years of melee history from my card. it's arguably a more superior 7 years. my stats show i beast sam soooo much

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
manacloud1 (10:30:16 PM): lol
manacloud1 (10:30:20 PM): federer lost
manacloud1 (10:30:22 PM): =(
manacloud1 (10:30:25 PM): its all ur fault

clowsui

Smash Legend
Nadal > Federer
Nadal's basically obtained Federer's level of shot variety + creativity
Federer is still a bit better with the service and volleys but lacks speed
Federer will probably win two or three more before he's out

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
you can copy that 7 years of melee history from my card. it's arguably a more superior 7 years. my stats show i beast sam soooo much
Thanks but I took care of my problem... sort of. I left my Wii on for 5 hours to unlock the best character in the game and I unlocked all the neutrals. All I need now is the Random Stage Select option. and also 1500+hours of Melee. <3

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Plasia, see it as a privilege that you're born on the same day as me. I didn't steal from your AB - Sorry your royal majesty that more than one of us can lead an eventful life - sheesh xD.

Plasias REAL Autobiography extract:
"Shaz is superior to me at Roy. He therefore donated Gold Roy to me as he knows how important [Au] is for my unstable self esteem in my life. I was so deeply moved as his generousity I sat on my golden throne and bawled my eyes out, occasionally giving it a flush to enjoy the sensation of the cold wet water tickling the underside of my 'trunk and change purse'.

Haha Plarzya don't stress we're both just born as understudy to the great Caotique since he came first.
You know in the bible how it says this: "On the first day god created man, and he saw he was good (though a little feminine sometimes). On the second day god created mans understudies. Being of the true gods creation they understood the sexiness of Roy and Ken. And god saw they were good, and distributed Ken and Roy skill points among the two (though somewhat unfairly lol). Yadda yadda yadda

WAIT...Colbet plays Melee man? That's *%&#ed man!

FORGOT TO SAY THE BAD NEWS (or good in Deks case)
Police appointment on sunday 15th of Feb. Will come to tourney from there however so hopefully I won't miss much. SORRY KO!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
How's everyone in the outer north and southeast? Not choking with ash and soot I hope. :)

I'm off for training this Sunday! Bryan, team with me!

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
My appointment will be from 8am till about 11 latest, so I will be able to make the whole thing after all :)

Jun-E

Smash Rookie
How's everyone in the outer north and southeast? Not choking with ash and soot I hope. :)
Lulz.

The fire was very near where we lived (dunno about 5 km?) and it was hard to sleep thinking that your house might not be there the naxt day.

I had my valuables packed up, but my GC and a copy of Melee wasn't one of them (I know, shame on me :( ).

Suntan Luigi

Smash Lord
Melee kills my vision. I can't play for more than 20 minutes without everything going blurry. Studying the whole day doesn't help at all either.

If my house was on fire, the first thing I would save is my Melee.

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
This happened today.

Australia. Victoria. Melbourne. Glenburn Tennis Club. Tak vs Bryan. The stage is set.

Bryan is serving to stay in the match. 30-40. Tak looking extremely confident. Bryan wipes his brows. His forehead wrinkles in concentration. What is going in his mind is anybody's guess. The piercing sun rips through the clouds as Bryan gently tosses the tennis ball up. His arm is swinging, and the skill and technique can be clearly seen. A clean strike sends the ball down into the service box and Tak sprints but cannot get to the ball.

A devastating serve, at a incredible speed of 5 km/h. "Deuce" cries the Cao the umpire, as he looks on with disbelief. The whole crowd (Me) looks on with incredulous looks and erupts into a thunderous applause. Tak cannot believe it, but he bows his head and walks on to receive the next point...

McFarlane/Walgama d Lim/Lim 6-4 LOL

~Vince.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Actual match length: 42 minutes

i like ruining your jokes

... oh, we're gonna play at Melbourne Park soon! Melbourne Tennis Smash Crew

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Short n sweet.

Also the fires are lame. Hope everyone in Melbourne is okay. Luckily for myself the fires didn't get close enough for me to be forced into an evac. Phew, but a few people I know lost their houses.

The only good fire is Roy's fire.

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
This happened today.

Australia. Victoria. Melbourne. Glenburn Tennis Club. Tak vs Bryan. The stage is set.

Bryan is serving to stay in the match. 30-40. Tak looking extremely confident. Bryan wipes his brows. His forehead wrinkles in concentration. What is going in his mind is anybody's guess. The piercing sun rips through the clouds as Bryan gently tosses the tennis ball up. His arm is swinging, and the skill and technique can be clearly seen. A clean strike sends the ball down into the service box and Tak sprints but cannot get to the ball.

A devastating serve, at a incredible speed of 5 km/h. "Deuce" cries the Cao the umpire, as he looks on with disbelief. The whole crowd (Me) looks on with incredulous looks and erupts into a thunderous applause. Tak cannot believe it, but he bows his head and walks on to receive the next point...

McFarlane/Walgama d Lim/Lim 6-4 LOL

~Vince.
XD Thanks for hosting btw, I really needed to get out of the house =/

Dekar289

Smash Hero
let's avoid the forte festival next time ey
too much forte is a terrible, scary thing

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I've just done a mailout to everyone about the event coming this Sunday. Please rally with me and get all of your buddies to come!

Please bring Consoles, copies of Melee and TV's!

~ Woxy <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom