• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] Melbourne CouchWarriors 2011 - AGM News

Would you like to see a cash prize pool? (Public vote)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Why does alcohol fail? It's awesome. Of course as Mikul stated it's not 'needed' in order to have a fun time, but with it, you can have a 'funnerer' time. :D See, that's why it's awesome.
I prefer wine over beer but I drink either.
I had some... Vodka Sunrise, I think it was? Like 3 glasses. It wasn't bad for some reason.
And then my friend decided to have Vodka, milk and Kahlua, it was whack, but tasted kind of nice, and we had 2 glasses of that. Good fun.

Cao knows Zac more than any of us in the most intimate of ways.
I am jealous in that respect.

... Out of nowhere...
I need to learn how to chain-grab with Marth against Fox/Falco in order to be as good as Zac with Marth. <.<;; As well as everything else with Marth. Fkin Zac. Biggest sand-bagger.
I take the role of best suicider, though. :D
Well, when i come to queensland, you could learn from me, i'm well known for my chain-grab game :D and i'll help you learn a thing or two.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
As long as we don't have any visiting Angelenos helping up people who have passed out like James, LOL >__________<"

although I could be out in the country around then riding horseys and whatnot

Sirias

Smash Champion
I would be grateful. :D I've got most of it down but it's only against computers so it's not hardcore mind-gaming DI, it's just the same DI all the time. Fail gay lame.

Riding horses is painful. Or it was for me. <.<;;

Dedu

Smash Lord
Booze(r) Parrrtteeeeyyy!

Sirias - Vodka works well with anything that has flavour and contrast. Remember those two words - flavour and contrast.

Speaking of which... I remember having a coktale of bananas and milk cream all jizzed up with chocolate sauce and a shot of absolut. Yummy...

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Cao the sex on the beach I had at strike bowling LOOOOOOOOL. Most non-alcoholic 16 dollar drink I've ever had.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I know. I like Vodka. And everything.
BTW I think that was a White Russian, no? Mm. <.<;; My dad has it all the time and I thought it sucked. Maybe he just fails at making it. Friend = Best alcohol maker, woo~

Omg don't ever call me Sirias again.
Kas it is.
Kas it was.
Kas it will be.

Sex on the Beach isn't meant to have a large % of alcohol, it's just an awesome drink in itself, nub.

I'd go! D: I wanna play Smash with Freddo and Cao again. :'C
I miss Cao owning me.
I have yet to show that I can do better than a 2-stocking. D:<<<<<<

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Hi all, havent been on in a while. Anyway anything happening this Sunday I swaped a shift around so I get the Sunday and Monday off (Im going to an 18th tonight and I'm 22, nothing suss ?).

Also booze is very nice, it makes things that are not funny, funny and it kills brain cells so really alcohol is like having mini Super Saiyan 2 Gohans in your head so thats a good thing.... I think.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Alcohol is just as good, if not better, than Smash.

Smash is like alcohol. You laugh your *** of while playing/using it. (lol, 'using' wtf)
At least, I do. <.<;;

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
After last night I've come to the conclusion that all pre-mixed drinks are **** and the only way to go is to do it oneself. At a previous part I mixed straight Ballantine's scotch with Coca-Cola and it was made of win. Last night the host provided a slab of pre-mixed Ballantine's and cola and it was made of ordinary and bland.

The more you know.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
The controller is mine freddo, it should be purple and black. Can you bring it to the monthly for me mate? And cao, can you bring the change from the plane ticket to the monthly as well?

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I tried downloading it this morning Cao but you need a credit card to buy it and I don't have one =[. I dunno whether you still get asked for it if you say zero dollars but either way I'd like to pay at least something for the album.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I can understand a controller, kind of.
But a sleeping bag? XD
Good one.

Go getta credit card, then win a Smash tournament, then deposit it, and then buy the stuff.
Works every time.
:D

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
My conscience told me to pay £5. Making that $7.50. I have the zip file so I can just give it to you if you like

WHOSE GOING TO FLEMINGTON ON CUP DAY??? its getting wasted in style!!!

oooh, look what i found, LOOOOOL 2 hours before getting rolled - hi shazzzz! :estatic::

... the scene looks far too gangsta for a beach in O.C. :) ... at least the sky is awesome

CJ is gay, grabbing his crotch lyk that, cuuuuuuute for him :grin:

Dekar289

Smash Hero
haha... nice expression, cao.

i need a doubles partner for saturday... WHO WUNTS TOO TEEMZ?

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i will not make any team reservations until the day, and just spot a random like moogz again <3
if you want any hope of teaming with me, dont make any plans lol

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
ok me and atticus are gonna random characters for double then play whatever we end up with
or maybe just cfalcon double, whatever floats the boat

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Redact don't forget your TV and X360 gear for you know what :):):):) Sam and I will arrive at the usual time of 12.55pm lollllz

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
i wont i wont, im just trying to pull strings to get a 4th 360 controller :O anyone here got a 360 controller they can bring ?_?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Melbourne has formed a new crew... from the depths of the outer east...

Ba$tardry. [CATS]
Entertainment. [MYST]
Spite. [SHAZ]
Tragedy. (Without Peach) [CAOTIQUE]

We are the BEST crew. And we win at life. (sig coming soon)

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Awww no south love for me or am I east ?. I dunno, any who I'll form a Mornington Peninsular crew. So far I'm captain now I need more smashers to move down hear...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom