• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[VIC] I like video games, lets play them together this weekend!

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
super intense meet at mine this saturday nite

lets play that jelly belly ballistic bean blast bonanza whatever the hell it is

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
Good meet guys, thanks for the practice, splice.

Apologies for getting there do late; I'm a popular man.

:phone:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
VanZ, top American Peach player
Bones, solid Falco from MD/VA
Abate, top American Luigi player
Sled, average Young Link player from New York
HDL, top American Link player from Puerto Rico
Flaw, solid Falco from New York
Obi-wan Jabroni, average Fox player from New York
Jake13, top Falco player from Texas
CAOTIC, top Peach player from Australia

i'm ****ed

http://i.imgur.com/QTVYg.gif

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
VanZ, top American Peach player
Bones, solid Falco from MD/VA
Abate, top American Luigi player
Sled, average Young Link player from New York
HDL, top American Link player from Puerto Rico
Flaw, solid Falco from New York
Obi-wan Jabroni, average Fox player from New York
Jake13, top Falco player from Texas
CAOTIC, top Peach player from Australia

i'm ****ed

http://i.imgur.com/QTVYg.gif

ur guuud bud just man up

S.D

Smash Master
Tell me how bones is compared to me plz cao.

PS: someone tell me what days/time Apex is on so I can tune in. I think we're 16 hours ahead???

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Tell me how bones is compared to me plz cao.

PS: someone tell me what days/time Apex is on so I can tune in. I think we're 16 hours ahead???
around 2am our time (10 am their time) until probably 11am (7pm their time, brawl finals starts at 7pm after melee finals)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
tak im assuming there's no limit on ppl for the apex meet at urs? gud ill make open facebook event asap

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
I'll be in Dandenong tomorrow afternoon, so if someone in the east/southeast area can host, I'll be there.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
my conclusion: our best players would struggle to make it out of pools and if they did, would be 0-2'ed in bracket. we got a lot of work to do.

i was upstaged by every other international country in attendance, inc. players from germany, mexico, puerto rico, spain... we're heaps off the radar in terms of rep.

this makes me want to try

Bu$

HoC
Yeah dekar if people wanna come around tonight and or tomorrow through the day that's cool. Like before i have two big crts but only 1 cube. Anyone else keen? It's pretty nice weather here too atm. Living around the corner form the beach has it's advantages :D

S.D

Smash Master
I'll be in the city tomorrow/tonight but will be at tennis most probably. Something this weekend though.... hmmm?? Phil?? Also I heard Prog shout you out on the stream Phil, you're like the smash sugar daddy for all the peasant Americans.

TidusAni

Smash Apprentice
id be up for friday possibly, i had a minor surgery today but i should be be ok by the time friday rolls around

Splice

Smash Hero
I wonder what year we'll finish this set...
I imagine us sitting on our hover-balconies in 2061 playing the final set, reminiscing over all the iterations of the game and how Melee never died because it was perfect all along. We'll start talking about the 47th set and how it was us at our technical peak, and then I'll remind you of the very first set where it came down to a classic 0% 4 stock vs 4 stock anyway... and you ran straight off and died on your very last stock. Later, we'll laugh and go home to our families, but winner and loser alike, we'll both feel something is missing afterwards. We'll realise it wasn't about the victor at the end of the best of 101, but the journey along the way. We'll both check up the live coverage of Smash Bros 14 on FOX Sports, and look back to better days until we come to terms with the end of a saga.

Top Bottom