• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
'Nietono didn't make it out of pools' directly translates to 'Nintendo got bankrupt' in Anchorese.

Anchorese is the exact same wording and sentence structure as English but with totally different meanings, so translating between them was impossible, but ever since we found the RosetTea Stone understanding both is at the very least doable.

But for the sakes of our non-Anchorese speakers out there...

@ AnchorTea AnchorTea , try to keep your posts in English instead of Anchorese as to not confuse others.

Are we clear on this?

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
'Nietono didn't make it out of pools' directly translates to 'Nintendo got bankrupt' in Anchorese.

Anchorese is the exact same wording and sentence structure as English but with totally different meanings, so translating between them was impossible, but ever since we found the RosetTea Stone understanding both is at the very least doable.

But for the sakes of our non-Anchorese speakers out there...

@ AnchorTea AnchorTea , try to keep your posts in English instead of Anchorese as to not confuse others.

Are we clear on this?
How did you find out my secret language?!

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
How did you find out my secret language?!
Well you kinda exposed yourself...reading that as "Nintendo got bankrupt".

But really though, Nietono got beat twice by the same falcon player named "Tearbear". I had never even heard of this guy before, and suddenly he's squashing one of the best japanese players in the world? My mind is blowing to bits.

About to watch Smash 4 finals now. :happysheep:

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
I gots the splatoon. Its fun but my cursed internet keeps dropping. Sorry @ AnchorTea AnchorTea , we cant have our Secratariat vs Mr. Singin and KK Slidin' Splatoon war til i get meself one of them LAN cables to not drop every game.

Last edited:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
I gots the splatoon. Its fun but my cursed internet keeps dropping. Sorry @ AnchorTea AnchorTea , we cant have our Secratariat vs Mr. Singin and KK Slidin' Splatoon war til i get meself one of them LAN cables to not drop every game.
That's fine. Next month, Splatoon will get private rooms. So now I can beat you-know-who in Splatoon.

Last edited:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
I'm considering switching my main to Villager.

AusGremlinBoy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AussieGremlinBoy
3DS FC
1934-1768-8886

It says Anchortea had recent activity... Also i can't seem to find my messages about it.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
@AceStarThe3rd thanks for pointing out my number one frustration with FG marios
my new strat against the plague of FG is to run away once they start wiggling the c-stick

Last edited:

AusGremlinBoy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AussieGremlinBoy
3DS FC
1934-1768-8886

I swear the amiibo hunt is nonexistent in Australia, these two amiibo were 17 aud each.

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
Nice picture, It's nice how in Australia you don't have to worry about an you want amiibo getting sold out in a hour of it being release.
An hour!!!??? Try ten minutes online. In store you have to line up 1-3 hours in advance to get the really rare ones (at least where i live).

I guess i can't complain though, out of all the smash bros amiibos that have been released i have a North American new in box collection that is only missing Meta Knight, Rosalina, Ike, Dedede, and Jigglypuff (and palutena is in the mail).

Last edited:

AusGremlinBoy

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AussieGremlinBoy
3DS FC
1934-1768-8886
I should of showed you a picture of the shelves XD. There was like literally everything x3 except the Rosalina, which required a bit of walking around to find. There were literally SHELVES OF UNICORN RARITY AMIIBO just sitting there.

Last edited:

MillionGoldMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MillGoldMan
3DS FC
4699-8722-4893
So i never actually find any amiibo... The one time i say that i dont, 4 marths and 2 little macs appear.
ygu7 275.JPG
and i dont know if anybody else is rare, but hey, there here aswell. I bought mac aswell btw

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Hey guys Zee's streaming! Go check him out. He likes talking to his fellow Villagers.

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Okay so I just found out about this. At 6:05 in the video, I found out that a piece of fruit can fall from Villager's tree.
I'm pretty sure most Villager mains would know about this by now, but I still think it's pretty cool because I've never seen this in action before. Are there any other fruits that fall out of the tree beside the apple?

(I swear, after this I'm so close to actually maining Villager).

Last edited:

AJL

Smash Cadet
NNID
jplacura
3DS FC
3110-5257-7666
A random fruit can appear with a 1/200 chance. I think the healing is different for each fruit, too.

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
Okay so I just found out aboutf this. At 6:05 in the video, I found out that a piece of fruit can fall from Villager's tree.
I'm pretty sure most Villager mains would know abouingt this by now, but I still think it's pretty cool because I've never seen this in action before. Are there any other fruits that fall out of the tree beside the apple?

Unfortunately, the fruit drops rare enough that it doesn't really factor into Villager's play style :(

I think it can drop pears, apples, cherries, and peaches (although there could be more or less, this is what I think I've observed). I believe they all heal a couple percent. Nothing substantial.

I definitely still recommend maining Villager, though! x3

Last edited:

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
Ugh that match irritated me a bit. You use lloid to bait Rosas gravity and then you go for a grab/dair (hint: she doesn't get a hitbox from using down b on a lloid). You DO NOT go for a dash attack or fair or bair because she *will* get a swiriling hitbox surrounding her from those moves.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Okay so I just found out about this. At 6:05 in the video, I found out that a piece of fruit can fall from Villager's tree.
I'm pretty sure most Villager mains would know about this by now, but I still think it's pretty cool because I've never seen this in action before. Are there any other fruits that fall out of the tree beside the apple?

Fruits Apple Orange Pear Cherry Peach

JohnnyB

Smash Journeyman
Welp looks like I'm going to get to use my healing equipment villager custom that i made to clear classic mode online after all =)

Good freaking good i live tourney mode.

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
Welp looks like I'm going to get to use my healing equipment villager custom that i made to clear classic mode online after all =)

Good freaking good i live tourney mode.
I'm a little disappointed that equipment is allowed. I love to use customs but I really don't want to learn the equipment meta, since it's fairly useless outside of this.

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
I'm a little disappointed that equipment is allowed. I love to use customs but I really don't want to learn the equipment meta, since it's fairly useless outside of this.
So i cant play miis at all without that godforsaken equipment.
bloody brilliant.
I cant use them in tourneys, FG, the new online mode w/o equipment
and everytime theres a mii costume dlc (side note: The new set is really cool, just wish I could put Jacky's hair on KKs costume to make demyx) theres always that collective groan across the boards about how miis are cancer and the costumes should have gone to someone better
And now we have the best mii player in the world quitting because he cant use his character

What is everyones beef with miis i dont understand

Last edited:
Top Bottom