• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
I love how zee liked this post.
Always kinda wondered why I never see sort of known smash players on smashboards. They would really be able to contribute the most. Must be a time management thing.
Thats usually the case, that and if they are super well known some even fear potentially being bombarded with messages...at least I would assume so.
Anyways hope to see you there sometime soon as well fellow neighboor!

Lochy

Smash Ace
NNID
Lochinator
Thats usually the case, that and if they are super well known some even fear potentially being bombarded with messages...at least I would assume so.
Cool I will be there for their sm4sh tourney on September 6th (and every week after for the most part.) Maybe we can even get some villager dittos in for the fun of it. :)

Last edited:

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
View attachment 68778
Do people really hate villager this much?
It's just for glory, don't pay attention to that stuff but if that it really bothers you, just don't play online. If I play with someone offline and they get salty about Villager and his spacing tools, I just say that's how Villager is played and if they want, I can turn on customs, and go 1322.
:4villager:

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
So...how did you do?

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
So...how did you do?
Oh I did pretty bad imo lmao, I got like 25th out of 182 people.

My Villager maining crewmate GTS got like 17th I think.

I had a really close set with Dire's Yoshi, but I missed a grab at the end and got killed with an up-smash.

Me and GTS both got beaten by Rosalinas in loser, ugh was so frustrating.

It was an eye opener though, we've decided we're not gonna deal with the match-up anymore, we're gonna counter-pick Rosalina. Its just impossible, at the very LEAST 65-35 Rosalina's favor.

I'm picking up Pikachu as a secondary starting today, and GTS is gonna continue to hone his Sheik.

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763

sirchadakiss18

Smash Journeyman

Been awhile since I've posted in the Vill' boards but just a heads up, I will soon be putting out a Villager Montage pretty soon, yall will be the first to see also ;v

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
*reads through this specific page again*
yep this exactly how i would expect villager mains to act

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm glad we met your expectations!

~ May 2015

~ August 2015

I find I provoke @ AnchorTea AnchorTea a lot...
admittedly it's not very difficult to provoke him :4villager:
in other words i like to pretend if i was an Animal Crossing Villager I would be a Lazy personality but then I come here and I suddenly feel like a Cranky Villager

MrTahpHayt

Smash Rookie
Ok, I don't know if this is allowed, but I feel the need to express something about villager here: This whole "ermergerd villager be sykopathic lul cuz axe!"

No.

I don't know where this assumption came from, but it's 100% irrational.

Sure, he uses an axe. SO WHAT? It's not like there's blood or anything on it!

And the whole "Creepy Smile" thing is somewhat understandable, but it's not like it's Villager's only expression!

Sorry, I just had to vent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom