• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
never really went online on ACNL, am i missing out alot? ive played 600 hours of the game and played like 1 hour of online.

Also, I need a silver slingshot, so if possible could i get one?
all right i added and opened the gate

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Trying to play Villager as much as I can because I'm not feeling confident with him. I don't know why.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Alright first official day of my "blog"
Started the day off doing the usual chores plant flowers make pavements chose the next public works ect I did manage to complete the iguanadon today though
HNI_0038.JPG

Later on my day @ MillionGoldMan MillionGoldMan took up my offer to go get some of my spare sliver slingshots (i had like 4 @.@) i showed him around my village and he even donated for my bridge project
HNI_0039.JPG

After that I did more chores and finally completed my Wrestler set even more after that I waited until night to go beetle hunting in the island got me 2 golden stags (my record is 6 stags)
HNI_0040.JPG

I forgot to take a picture but I also got K.K. Lament by accident maybe next week I'll get me K.K.'s Song

well what did you guys think?

MillionGoldMan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MillGoldMan
3DS FC
4699-8722-4893
Alright first official day of my "blog"
Started the day off doing the usual chores plant flowers make pavements chose the next public works ect I did manage to complete the iguanadon today though
View attachment 58917
Later on my day @ MillionGoldMan MillionGoldMan took up my offer to go get some of my spare sliver slingshots (i had like 4 @.@) i showed him around my village and he even donated for my bridge project
View attachment 58920
After that I did more chores and finally completed my Wrestler set even more after that I waited until night to go beetle hunting in the island got me 2 golden stags (my record is 6 stags)
View attachment 58918
I forgot to take a picture but I also got K.K. Lament by accident maybe next week I'll get me K.K.'s Song

well what did you guys think?
btw the only reason I was wearing the Majoras Mask is because my hair got messed up. I chose a wrong option

You can see it still with the mask on, but it was meant to hide it

Last edited:

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
I just got second place yesterday at card quest where I sent FS|Darkblues/SoulSucker (A mega man that I consider better than Ninjalink) and Mr. Nintendo World Champion himself John Numbers to losers bracket. John Numbers came back though and beat me in grand finals, I almost got him the second set with the download, but he completely changed his playstyle and I couldn't adapt quickly enough. Still got some hella good matches recorded except for my victories in winners...gonna try to add some commentary because I feel really confident in the Villager x Megaman matchup. Its completely doable in No Customs...and to some extent in customs but this was a No Customs tournament and I don't attend customs anymore.

Last edited:

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
I just got second place yesterday at card quest where I sent FS|Darkblues/SoulSucker (A mega man that I consider better than Ninjalink) and Mr. Nintendo World Champion himself John Numbers to losers bracket. John Numbers came back though and beat me in grand finals, I almost got him the second set with the download, but he completely changed his playstyle and I couldn't adapt quickly enough. Still got some hella good matches recorded except for my victories in winners...gonna try to add some commentary because I feel really confident in the Villager x Megaman matchup. Its completely doable in No Customs...and to some extent in customs but this was a No Customs tournament and I don't attend customs anymore.
Can't wait to see the videos! Congratulations :p

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Nice, Man! Really makes me happy that this character gets tourney representation. Excited for the VODs.

Villager FTW!!

Hey By the way, Are you available for sparring? I need to find someone to help me get better and I'm not letting my dumb secondary take over.

Edit: No Fanboyism, guaranteed :- P

Edit: I'll be back at 8pm the latest.

Last edited:

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
Nice, Man! Really makes me happy that this character gets tourney representation. Excited for the VODs.

Villager FTW!!

Hey By the way, Are you available for sparring? I need to find someone to help me get better and I'm not letting my dumb secondary take over.

Edit: No Fanboyism, guaranteed :- P

Edit: I'll be back at 8pm the latest.
I can't play today, I'm going to barcade to hang with a friend of mine before they leave the state for a while sorry man. We'll spar another time, hopefully I'll catch you on anthers ladder soon!

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
Really you don't attend Customs On anymore? If you don't mind, could you elaborate on why? I don't wanna get into a debate or anything I'm just curious.

zeezee

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4485-0319-8479
Really you don't attend Customs On anymore? If you don't mind, could you elaborate on why? I don't wanna get into a debate or anything I'm just curious.
There are a multitude of reasons why I don't support it, the jank sillyness, 4 characters not having customs, the difficulty of unlocking customs, the lack of customs patches, how its mere existence is splitting the community apart, the difficulty of finding anyone online to play them with...the list goes on and on. That's my opinion anyways, also I personally feel that it has ruined my characters reputation and at the same time, worsened the quality of villager play you see nowadays, No Customs villager required an imense amount of more effort and skill to play correctly imo.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
@ Myed Myed halp i need one more sig in camofrog's petition and it can only be from another town T.T

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
@ Mr.Sile Mr.Sile my game isn't glitching anymore, you can join my room now.

Edit: I DIDNT MEAN TO DECLINE YOUR REQUEST IM SORRY ;~;

Edit: nvm. I have to respond to an emergancy.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
All right 2nd blog post I'm dividing this into two post because Smashboards won't let me post more than 3 pics
HNI_0044.JPG

So today (i guess i should say "yesterday" since it's 1:10AM here) i already planned to go visit @spitzee for fun so i felt fine doing Camofrog's request to go around asking for petitions for "Scary Faces are Still Faces" turns ot that way too many of his villagers were unavailable to actually sign the darned thing
HNI_0045.JPG

Speaking of Spritzee his village isn't so much a village but a personal bragging grounds his streets are littered with expensive stuff (that i took some btw >:D) and having all sorts of awesome villagers
HNI_0046.JPG

His houses are just gorgeous masterpieces of sets he's looking to complete some sets (I'll need to check my catalouge to see if i can help) i definitely feel like i have to step up my mayor game if i want to have a village as cool as his

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
2nd part
I posted a distress signal here to get a final signature while i was waiting i ended up messing with the stuff i found in @spitzee 's Village while also turning in Fossils and even completeing my Triceratops!
HNI_0048.JPG

Fortunately @ Myed Myed came to the rescue and opened up his Village and I was amazed that the final signature would be from Anabelle who left my town to go to Myed's Village! I went back to Camofrog and then returned to give Myed one of my million Silver Slingshots (seriously if anyone wants one i still have 4 :/) he says hi btw
HNI_0049.JPG

Speaking of Camofrog....
HNI_0050.JPG

well besides that I'm getting me a new Villager in the form of Midge

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i had the audacity to spell @ Lorde Lorde wrong twice :/
sorry gorl (also dat triple post)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
lmao "Spitzee" sounds kinda dirty, gorl. ;)

But yeah, I had a lot of fun with you at my town. I enjoyed showing you all of my cool things and making you jealous because it really boosted my ego. :p

As for you all with ACNL, I have some leftover GracieGrace stuff I want to get rid of, so hmu if you want some of it. I have nearly every orderable set in my catalogue (and another gorl at the Zelda boards is helping me get most of the stuff I'm missing), so I can help any of you who need it.

I'll post my list of stuff I need (link). I'm getting most of the orderable stuff, so I'm not going to accept any offers of those items until the other person and I trade later tonight. I'm just looking to catalogue the balloon stuff, but I want to buy all of the other unorderable pieces.

Oh, @ Antonykun Antonykun , I'll be getting the blue set from BJN so I can order that for you, too. All of the Sleek set will come by tomorrow, so I'll deliver it to you then, okay?

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
k blog post number three
So here's Midge is from @ Myed Myed 's town :/ why did she move so far away from my path now I'll have to get creative to get a path to her
HNI_0053.JPG

So Kody wanted to play Hide and seek i was alittle bit has him, Freckles, and Muffy all hid behind houses and not trees so i could chop them off oh well it was still fun
HNI_0052.JPG

@ Lorde Lorde came to my village and like showered me with gifts like wow the flan tee is cute as hell I hope i can get Erik to wear it i even got him to see my town but he said he hated Camofrog and thinks Freckles is cute...i just cant even either way with his gifts i can expand my house and even begin working on getting that golden watering can
HNI_0056.JPG

in other news i don't think i will be able to get me a tarantula those creep me out

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
k blog post number three
So here's Midge is from @ Myed Myed 's town :/ why did she move so far away from my path now I'll have to get creative to get a path to her
View attachment 59255
So Kody wanted to play Hide and seek i was alittle bit has him, Freckles, and Muffy all hid behind houses and not trees so i could chop them off oh well it was still fun
View attachment 59256
@ Lorde Lorde came to my village and like showered me with gifts like wow the flan tee is cute as hell I hope i can get Erik to wear it i even got him to see my town but he said he hated Camofrog and thinks Freckles is cute...i just cant even either way with his gifts i can expand my house and even begin working on getting that golden watering can
View attachment 59257
in other news i don't think i will be able to get me a tarantula those creep me out
Freckles is like the worst villager in the game, gorl. There is no way that I'll ever think she is cute. Muffy is the one I think is cute.

As for the gifts, it was no problem really. My storage is almost full so I needed to get rid of a few things. I like to help, anyway.

Edit: gorl, you need to close your spoilers. I had to do it myself smh

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Freckles is like the worst villager in the game, gorl. There is no way that I'll ever think she is cute. Muffy is the one I think is cute.

As for the gifts, it was no problem really. My storage is almost full so I needed to get rid of a few things. I like to help, anyway.

Edit: gorl, you need to close your spoilers. I had to do it myself smh
K that spoiler was an accident

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Anyone want to spar? Need to improve my main. Primarily looking at you @Sonsa but I'll spar with anyone :D

@ zeezee zeezee senpai pls, lmao jk, but pls help me get better.

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
Played a really awesome 3DS Villager by the name of "J-Manji" on FG today, anyone know of them? I'd love to be able to friend them. :p

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Blog number 4
So Bwester finally let me work on The Roost so now i have an extra source of income! Maybe I'll get the brwester's gyroids
HNI_0057.JPG

So I got me an afro (here's hoping i get a Pompadour) and got to bother @ Lorde Lorde again this time he gave me the Stale Cupcakes and the Rugby Tee which I will be using until Fall comes around the Fortue Teller KAtrina visisted my town and me and Spritzee got our fortunes told i currently have 3 fortune told so i need 17 more to open the Fortune Shop
HNI_0063.JPG

I also got the Plesiosaur Complete yay me
HNI_0058.JPG

Last edited:

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
Played a really awesome 3DS Villager by the name of "J-Manji" on FG today, anyone know of them? I'd love to be able to friend them. :p
No, but you can try
Searching Miiverse users with the same name
Looking up users on Smashboards
Or, as a last resort, posting on the subreddit made for this purpose. (Its a long shot as only 1k people visit and it may take months for the other person to find it, but its a chance nontheless.

It would be much easier if 3DSs still didnt have stupid friend codes, but i hope you have luck in finding him/her.

Last edited:

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
No, but you can try
Searching Miiverse users with the same name
Looking up users on Smashboards
Or, as a last resort, posting on the subreddit made for this purpose. (Its a long shot as only 1k people visit and it may take months for the other person to find it, but its a chance nontheless.

It would be much easier if 3DSs still didnt have stupid friend codes, but i hope you have luck in finding him/her.
Thanks! :D
The friend system for the 3DS is just ridiculous. I've met so many people on For Glory that I'd love to be able to play with again, but it just isn't possible..

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I forgot to ask @ Lorde Lorde why his Re-tail is full of 999,999 bell red lilies is this some Illuminati scheme?
HNI_0064.JPG

After bothering @ Lorde Lorde i went huntng for a colecanth it took me all night but...
HNI_0065.JPG

I later went island grinding and broke my 6 golden stag record with 7 stags
HNI_0066.JPG

Top Bottom