• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
don't forget to be reverse those grenade launch (unless you are boring and chos charge shot :^))
I am very boring and that's enough Mii Gunner XD
Ima go Villager if that's okay, Villager dittos gatta be the funnest!
Might go Mewtwo or Bowz Jr to understand those MUs too!

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
I can spar with ya! I wanna try Mii Gunner a bit if that's alright.

Please add me on Skype? -----> co.silent

Villager dittos are my favorite.

Edit: I'm so bad..lmao

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Please add me on Skype? -----> co.silent

Villager dittos are my favorite.

Edit: I'm so bad..lmao
Nah, you're real good! Ima switch to Mewtwo and study that MU but also cause Im worried about losing Villager vs Villager haha

Sonsa

Smash Champion
@ Sonsa Sonsa

That reverse side B was disgusting, I feel embarrased now.
Nooo I'm sorry, don't be embarrassed! I had to do it, you were up by a lot of percent and Mewtwo can't travel a lot with Villagers gyroids and slingshots everywhere! I don't have fancy combos and I wasn't landing any spikes haha

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Nooo I'm sorry, don't be embarrassed! I had to do it, you were up by a lot of percent and Mewtwo can't travel a lot with Villagers gyroids and slingshots everywhere! I don't have fancy combos and I wasn't landing any spikes haha
Any advice you can give me?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Any advice you can give me?
Well sometimes you're rolling I can sorta predict and get kills, and maybe a few too many hard reads where you charge a smash a little too early so I can clearly see and punish. Besides that youre fast, got a great gameplan, you know whats up!
Edit: Oh and sometimes ya do ridden gyroid on stage, and I wouldn't...its real punishable. But off stage! Go for it, but know that I know how to deal with it!

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Well sometimes you're rolling I can sorta predict and get kills, and maybe a few too many hard reads where you charge a smash a little too early so I can clearly see and punish. Besides that youre fast, got a great gameplan, you know whats up!
Edit: Oh and sometimes ya do ridden gyroid on stage, and I wouldn't...its real punishable. But off stage! Go for it, but know that I know how to deal with it!
Thanks for the advice and matches but I have to go. Can we do a last Villager ditto?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Thanks for the advice and matches but I have to go. Can we do a last Villager ditto?
Oh yes! I picked charizard so lets just quit this one and do it.
Wanted to test if my 40:60 in Villys favor was crazy haha, but yeah, ggs! Villy ditto for the road!
Edit: Aw sorry, well ggs, we can spar some other time!

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Oh yes! I picked charizard so lets just quit this one and do it.
Wanted to test if my 40:60 in Villys favor was crazy haha, but yeah, ggs! Villy ditto for the road!
Sorry, have to attend an emergency really quickly. Thanks for the matches, hopefully we can resume tomorrow/

Mark The Page

Smash Apprentice
Villager mirrors are the best and most intense Smash experience ever. Then you go from that to two Wii Fit Trainers which is like two drunk people trying to have a sissy fight from opposite sides of the street.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Villager mirrors are the best and most intense Smash experience ever. Then you go from that to two Wii Fit Trainers which is like two drunk people trying to have a sissy fight from opposite sides of the street.[/quote
I just realized I need to add you fine fellows to my 3DS Friend List. @ Sonsa Sonsa , @ AnchorTea AnchorTea , and @ Mr.Sile Mr.Sile , what're your FCs?

I guess I should add y'all to my Wii U too haha I'll do that later.

@ Antonykun Antonykun , @Indigo Jeans, and @Villyness (V), @ Wonderf Wonderf , add me back on 3DS.
]
Fun Fact: I really hate the 3DS Version. And I don't have a 3DS...

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I just realized I need to add you fine fellows to my 3DS Friend List. @ Sonsa Sonsa , @ AnchorTea AnchorTea , and @ Mr.Sile Mr.Sile , what're your FCs?

I guess I should add y'all to my Wii U too haha I'll do that later.

@ Antonykun Antonykun , @Indigo Jeans, and @Villyness (V), @ Wonderf Wonderf , add me back on 3DS.
Aw yeah, well I have 3ds version and can add ya but I honestly rarely play that version, kinda hurts my hands, and my circle pad sometimes freaks out and holds a direction...it doesnt get stuck, but the game acts like it does, so...

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I managed to fly under the radar again, yay!

btw, both "sonsa" and "boba" have means of silly/dumb/goofy/etc in spanish.
just sayin'

Last edited:

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
I think one zee is quite a big number because almost everyone would be decimals.
If we could find someone who is 0.1 or 0.5 zees, we could use that person as a unit of measurement.
Is anyone 0.5 or 0.1 zees?
Instead of decimals, just use decizees, centizees, and millizees

For example, I am about 33 millizees in skill level

Also, Ive been lurking for a while wanted to say hi

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo

Hey Welcome, man! Don't be afraid to post anything.

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801

Awesome profile pic! I actually play piano myself. Easily the best instrument in the world.

Myed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
13sora
3DS FC
1306-7973-7040
Awesome profile pic! I actually play piano myself. Easily the best instrument in the world.
The best instrument is obviously the spoons, come on now

Talking to me about awesome profile pics when you have that amazing Villager staring at me with those adorable eyes with a hint of bashfulness. It is you who has the awesome profile pic, sir!

On another note, Always glad to see another person who can sit down, press buttons, and make sound come out. Although I've been writing music more than playing now-adays, as I cant carry around a piano like i can pencils and a notebook. Whats your favorite song to play?

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
I hope it is not out of place for me to say this but,

Personally,

This is my favorite piano

And this is the music I like to hear:

Top Bottom