• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very interesting WingDash fact

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
Many people do not know which character wingdash is most effective on and which character its less effective on

secoundly Wingdash work best on characters with weapon, so this should give u an idea, still, which do u think?

Yes people Its metaknight
even bitter i will show my findings to u guys. I have been exprementing with this and its going take some practice and i bet that this will but pit up on the tier list u just watch.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
i think u r terribly wack n brawl n if u think u r beta than me then play me. my brawl fc is 2105-8323-5356. rite me back on my visitor profile.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
i think u r terribly wack n brawl n if u think u r beta than me then play me. my brawl fc is 2105-8323-5356. rite me back on my visitor profile.
and if u think i am wack why even bother to play? Being the best in anything at all is not about simple being the best but to reach a stage where u know that u are the best and u know that in order to keep on being the best it requires u to constantly learning, going around telling people that u are good is only proof that u are not as good as u say u are because i dont think u have what it take, playing u is just a waste of time, professor mgw

And if i deside to play it would mean i lose confidence in what say earlier and i know this because i am the best among the people i play with, beating u will mean that u just another ediot who want attention for is limited skill, that which is self induce

drag0nfeather

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, I thought your last post might've been a joke on the poster you were replying to because you replaced "you" with "U". Is English either of your guys' first language? It's like watching 9-year-olds debate over the meaning of life. It's funny. Chatspeakmania

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, I thought your last post might've been a joke on the poster you were replying to because you replaced "you" with "U". Is English either of your guys' first language? It's like watching 9-year-olds debate over the meaning of life. It's funny. Chatspeakmania
You see i am use to deal with fools like u however i will leave u with this

" words are the map to the territory of exiestence and u shouln't confuse the map with territory"

i am philosophical person as a result of that i am not going argue with u instead i will say this your english is better than mind that may be a fact and No english isn't really our first languge

But i am always willing learn and since you here i know u play smash and i can tell than u are among the worse smash player WHy? because your think is flawed judging on fact u discriminate on something so trivial. You may have better english than i have But my anylitical skill is far greater

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
I couldnt help but notice many errors in your messages. Just wondering what is your first language? knowing ohter peoples backgrounds helps to bring people to a better understanding of each other.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
I couldnt help but notice many errors in your messages. Just wondering what is your first language? knowing ohter peoples backgrounds helps to bring people to a better understanding of each other.
Well... i am jamaican and we mostly use.... i dont know what to call it however is mixer of english or Jamaican Patois
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaican_Creole
personally i hate its a very limited langauge, i planned on stop using it compleletly but i guess i of to try hard and read soo many books i tought that would help but i guess i am on my way

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
yeah i figured you were jamaican after reading your absolute wingdash thread, jamaican english is kinda like dutch german, its similar, but not quite the same, cool beans though

when are you planning on updating your wingdashing thread?

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
i am rendering videos now, i want to put up alot of information at once this time around

Ryanarius

Smash Journeyman
i am philosophical person as a result of that i am not going argue with u instead i will say this your english is better than mind that may be a fact and No english isn't really our first languge

But i am always willing learn and since you here i know u play smash and i can tell than u are among the worse smash player WHy? because your think is flawed judging on fact u discriminate on something so trivial. You may have better english than i have But my anylitical skill is far greater
As far as I can tell, a persons tendency to discriminate and ability to play smash are not clearly connected in anyway. I mean I'm not defending any form of discrimination but besides perhaps a natural sense of moral superiority over those who discriminate its hard to see the analytical justification that makes them bad at video games.

Err... I realize thats pretty off topic so if you want to reply to the nonsense I wrote above and keep your topic somewhat focused feel free to private message me.

On topic I suppose who it works best on depends on how you define best. Still I could only guess.

I'd say for push back it works best on Luigi and other low friction characters.
As for most effective at clanking with attacks and blocking projectiles I'm not really sure but I think I'll go with Link based on your hint.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
^ It's awesome against Link. Clashes with half of his attacks, cancels GB and arrows, and catches bombs. Wingdashing significantly helps in that matchup. I learned about alot of this playing ArkiveZero and Legan.

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
How about metaknight, you probly wouldn't figure it out but its true he has a sword plus its short which mean all of is move can be windash effecttively without a sweat

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
How about metaknight, you probly wouldn't figure it out but its true he has a sword plus its short which mean all of is move can be windash effecttively without a sweat
thats good news but sounds hard to believe, nobody really has a leg up on MK
videos?

Lezard

Smash Journeyman
i dont record any yet but is true, realized that u can easily wingdash all is Arial attack wethout even of to try too hard and then is ground attacks however becausre he soo fast that is a little harder.

kupo15

Smash Hero
i dont record any yet but is true, realized that u can easily wingdash all is Arial attack wethout even of to try too hard and then is ground attacks however becausre he soo fast that is a little harder.
This is probably one of the best apps because it keeps them airborne slightly and you can charge a smash attack instead of merely shield grabbing it

Top Bottom