• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VANS is too good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoo

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkO196zqxF0

if u dun know who VANS is, she taught me everything I know about Sheik and is way better than me. She just doesn't enter tournament for brawl haha.

She's sooooo gooood. Who said brawl matches last long haha.

btw I'm not posting this vid for critique or why that happen. It's just a fun vid to watch.

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Dang! I got to get good off the ledge like VANS!

...at least you got the first hit, lol.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
wasn't so much vans' gimping ability as it was you just putting yourself in ******** positions that allowed for it to happen >_>

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
only a person with knowledge of how to gimp so easily would know what to do and how to control an opponent in those positions, so it would be a combination of both.

But man, Champ does she live around us?

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
no wonder Kiba says that about NJ kids

edit: Still none the less, just because some one is in the position to have something done to them or get punished, doesn't always mean your opponent will know how, what and where to execute those actions.

Which the Falco was in those moments and the Sheik Capitalized off of them was my point. Even if the Falco threw himself into gimp'ing zones.

Except when he went for CG to spike and she canceled the stun midway with jump and just countered the situation, he could of gone for another spike but didn't

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
yeah, dam them jersey kids

:12

fair's a firebird >_>

:23

nair's falco because falco bairs at nothing when he should be concentrating on how to get back safely which certainly isn't hard since bthrow doesn't send you at a dangerous trajectory at all

:39

instead of falling off he should have just grabbed the ledge and hit sheik after she does her up b. probably shouldn't have jumped under the stage either. another easy fire bird gimp

not exactly the hard situations to gimp in

Voyeur

Smash Journeyman
yup you're right 100% Steel.

and @ :36 he should of done a pivot grab to continue the chain grab to the other side and lead it into Jabs or what not.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
If Falco has to use Firebird at any point, he has already failed his recovery. Especially since this is Lylat Cruise. Seriously, doesn't take that much knowledge to know how to hit a Falco who's trying to recover from under the stage.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
Well that was a waste of time.

B-airing a stationary, defenseless character is pretty simple. Needles or tether gimps would have been more ninja.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
*jumps on bandwagon*

That Falco is bad and he should feel bad!

I seriously doubt Vanz Sheik isn't impressive however, her melee Jiggs was sick, this video is just bad evidence for that.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
It's VANS, not VaNz. VANS is a norcal smasher named vanessa, right champ ;) man too good

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
not that stupid. i think he just failed to fast edge hog a couple times which really cost him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom