• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

V.K. 1v1 Biweekly p2p October 20, 2007

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
V.K. p2p Biweeklies

Information
Constant Tournament Rotation: Every two weeks
Tournament day: Saturday
Time: 8:00p.m Eastern, 7:00p.m Central
Emulator: Project64k (p2p)
Next Tournament Date: October 20, 2007

Rules
Stock: 5
Legal Stage(s): Hyrule, Dreamland, Congo, Peach Castle, Saffron.
Legal Character(s): All
Set: Best of 3
Set Finals: Best of 5

I will create a chat room on EmularenaGrounds UnitX at 7:30p.m Eastern. I will create the brackets 8:00p.m Eastern, and the first round of the tournament will start at 8:15p.m Eastern. You have to be in the chat room while I make brackets or your name will not be in the brackets and you will not play.

Results October 6, 2007
1 SuperBoom
2 Dreday
3 Danny[SSB]
4 Captain BJ

5 Vex Kasrani
5 Alpha
7 SonicZeroX
7 Camus
9 Franz
9 Yegy
9 Thino
9 YoshiKing
13 Ken
13 DaBomb
13 Habibi

List of Players

1 BHLMRO
2 Thino
3 Jaime
4 Baka m0no
5 Yoshi_Fan
6 Umbrasquall
7 Camus

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Heck why don't we just allow the Race to the Finish Stage. We can all say that that stage is fair for everyone.

MarioReincarnate

Smash Journeyman
Why is it Saturday night? Haven't any of you heard of COLLEGE FOOTBALL?!???!? Put it on a Tuesday and I'm there.

DXMachina

Smash Cadet
sure, i'll join. every other saturday at 8 central?? im in for that i guess. i doubt i'll do too great, but it gives me something to pass the time with.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
yeah how about a weekday instead? weekends are stoopid because of other things going on then.
On weekdays people have class and homework. Alot of people do homework at different times. At night and when they get home. Also some people have chores and crap. Weekends > Weekdays

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Nah weekdays are definately better. I'd like to play but it will never happen on a saturday night.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
no, I already told you i wasnt going to host another 1, people just cant handle that stuff, half the people never show for a 2v2, just 1v1's, READ THE TITLE

Alpha_Chile

Smash Rookie
sign me..

i want a new battles :)

Forum Nick : Alpha_Chile
Kaillera Nick : Alpha (140 ms) xDDD

:laugh:

whaahppnd

Smash Journeyman
i want in if possible

whaahppnd
(AIM and Kaillera)

oh wait nevermind; i gotta go watch us kick stanfords *** in football that time tomorrow

id like to sign up for the next tho

Top Bottom