• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah__Tourney of Fate 11 Canceled (check op for link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle Can

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I totally forgot that the tourney's this Saturday. I'll be coming to this one since I'll have nothing else planned. Time to try and earn my way back into the rankings. (For reals this time)

If you ever need a ride, just ask.

Haha, ok- I'll definitely keep that in mind! Though Jesse usually pulls through... But yeah, since you said that you're going to be coming for sure... think you could remember to bring the Phoenix Wright? :p

I almost took Jesse's Apollo Justice. Heh heh

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Ill MM your sheik with my Kirby. (My kirby has come a long way since you last seen it, oh wait didn't I get a 0 to death combo on your snake? lol!)

I'll win.
I'M BANNING JUNGLE JAPES!!

Or should I say Jungle ****...

I haven't played Sheik seriously in awhile, so I don't know how I'd do.
I'll MM you if I have any extra cash.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Fixed. Back off my matches Kenny.

Ill let you decide who you will use but unfortunately our MM will have to be at the Metal Awesome instead of the ToF. Also Minato, thanks for giving me that GC controller site. My new GC controller finally arrived:]
That was a gooooodd ooonne maarcoo! I was talking to Minato anyways in that post. But we will for sure MM at Metal Awesome :)

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
K sounds good to me.

So the MMs I have lined up for ToF are:

$? Random on Anonano's whoever. (Name your price)
$? Random on Minato's Whoever. (Name your price)
$2 Random vs DZLE's random(?) or whoever. (Doesn't really matter to me)

Any other takers?

DZLE

Smash Master
K sounds good to me.

So the MMs I have lined up for ToF are:

$? Random on Anonano's whoever. (Name your price)
$? Random on Minato's Whoever. (Name your price)
$2 Random vs DZLE's random(?) or whoever. (Doesn't really matter to me)

Any other takers?
Its on like Donkey Kong...
I hope I get Donkey Kong

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
It was $2 on my Link.

But I just lost an online tourney, I am utter phail and should give up Smash forever.

...Yeah right. I can't beat an addiction like this, forged in the fires of 10 years of playing. :)

DZLE

Smash Master
It was $2 on my Link.

But I just lost an online tourney, I am utter phail and should give up Smash forever.

...Yeah right. I can't beat an addiction like this, forged in the fires of MORDOR. :)
Fixed :D

Where do you fight these online tourneys? I could get into that

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Fixed :D

Where do you fight these online tourneys? I could get into that
The Online Tournies section.
Ya know, that place right under the Tournaments listings on the SWF main page..?
Yep, that's the one. :p

Well at least I'm still in the Loser's Bracket.
I really have to get used to the fact that Link just gets gimped a lot. It still drives me crazy.

MORDOR!? Fool! It is in the Kingdom of Hyrule! :p

DZLE

Smash Master
The Online Tournies section.
Ya know, that place right under the Tournaments listings on the SWF main page..?
Yep, that's the one. :p

Well at least I'm still in the Loser's Bracket.
I really have to get used to the fact that Link just gets gimped a lot. It still drives me crazy.

MORDOR!? Fool! It is in the Kingdom of Hyrule! :p
I guess i should look around before asking stupid questions >.<

I think i <3 Ano

AND:
If anyone/everyone/anyone wants to come to my place saturday a few hours or whenever before the tourney at the SJ PnT, we could smash hardcore and warm up and go to the tourney together, I could drive us there from my house and back and stuff. Big car ftw. Lemme know. Text meeeeee/call

DZLE

Smash Master
So I have been talking to this kid named James at my school, and he loves playing smash.
He said he is planning on coming to the thursday tourney, because he thought they sound awesome.
He like Melee and brawl, but I have no idea how good he will be I have never played him.
He keeps arguing with me that Tiers are bull and Roy was the best Melee character :D

So either he will:
Do alright and be happy about it
Do really bad and call everyone ****heads (jk(?))
Do really bad and laugh about it.

At least im getting people to come lol

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Nice job. People shouldn't **** him. We don't want to discourage a potentially new smasher before he even gets into the scene.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
Im so excited for this tourney! :D:D:D

Me and geekhead are actually thinking about our teams and team combos rather then just choosing whoever and rolling with it. Also I have three new characters that I am using frequently and maybe even in the tourney.

By the way I am bringing four friends. So me and geekhead will be on a team. Skyray and Juber will be on a team but my other friend wont have anybody. So if anyone needs somebody he is your man. :)

vazor

Smash Apprentice
lol money matches are the way to bring people to tourneys

on topic:
I probably won't be able to come to this one, or to this Thursday's match either

however, I am still practicing
:evil:

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I'll most likely come. if there isn't anything randomly making me die.

I'm probably gonna main random. ask spudz, he knows what I'm talking about XP
Do anything to get your mom to let you go. Do some chores, get good grades, do something! I dont want to get stuck with Alex. ;__;

Freaking random freaking generator choosing your freaking mains 8 freaking times in a freaking row! I still think you did something to make my game do that.
3 of you guys (besides david)

should accept my five dollar random MM :)

2. If it was one dollar sure.
But I might...

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
AND:
If anyone/everyone/anyone wants to come to my place saturday a few hours or whenever before the tourney at the SJ PnT, we could smash hardcore and warm up and go to the tourney together, I could drive us there from my house and back and stuff. Big car ftw. Lemme know. Text meeeeee/call
You said anyone twice...

I'll do it if it's like, a night before sort of thing. I could use the ride, and if it's a few hours before, that's probably the time I would get up anyway, so why bother practicing a few hours when you're sleepy, when you could be sleepy...and play for more hours!?

That, and Friday night is kind of a bust for me. We need the practice for teams anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom