• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

___X___

Smash Lord
:(, X never asks me to show up for events :(, guess i should show up just to spite him.
all you do is infract me for hurting people's feelings!! GAYYY.
anyways I love you fate. please come and enter all event's! i really feel like this is gonna be a good tournament!!! and I good sunny day! :D

Ill try man. Ill see if Skyray/Jesus wants to come too. :]

Spudz please come!! and yeah bring skyray!!!!
haven't seen him in a while. just bring whoever you can because im also bringing friends!!!

come on utah! we're coming back!! :D

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people thought "Who hacked X's account?!?!" when he posted that post... :laugh:
I guess X has gotten more mature now that he's one year older. Keep it up!

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
PC, I think it's obvious someone hacked his account.

I didn't see any psychedelic flashing smilies at the end of the post.

vazor

Smash Apprentice
I probably won't be able to make it due to work again this weekend, but if anyone PMs me saying they want me there to help train them I'll make it a higher priority. Still unable to pay for anything though.

In unrelated news, I shook the hand of the current *Super* Street Fighter 4 World Champion (Adrian Sotello) and saw Seth from Capcom in person at GDC this year. :grin:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I probably won't be able to make it due to work again this weekend, but if anyone PMs me saying they want me there to help train them I'll make it a higher priority. Still unable to pay for anything though.

In unrelated news, I shook the hand of the current *Super* Street Fighter 4 World Champion (Adrian Sotello) and saw Seth from Capcom in person at GDC this year. :grin:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun at GDC. :)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If I come I will have to leave right when the tourney is over. I have a huge *** essay due next week along side a few tests.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Fate, how do I complain to the admins that their avi uploader sucks? I have something that's 85x75 and 2.9 KB (Both well underneath the maximums) and have it as a JPEG and it's still not uploading ("Cannot upload image file").

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
The problem is known, and it sounds like the MLG techs will need to get it fixxed. It has been known about for a day or two now so it should be fixxed soon enough. Ill let you know when things get fixxed.

___X___

Smash Lord
I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people thought "Who hacked X's account?!?!" when he posted that post... :laugh:
I guess X has gotten more mature now that he's one year older. Keep it up!

I've always been mature. With my friends and family.
just not to the smash scene because its a video game.....
so I had to show you guys MY TRUE FORM!!!!!!!!

Yeh.

PC that avatar is way cute. Especially with my glasses moe.
DZLE T!TS I better see you this Saturday. We're gonna have a change in teams just so it can be that much more fun!!

For example - I'm teaming with serve and yaz is teaming with Red dog.

Hurry and find a ranked partner! its gonna be fun!! :D

(me and serve are still gonna win)

PC, I think it's obvious someone hacked his account.

I didn't see any psychedelic flashing smilies at the end of the post.
anonano speaks the truth. no smiles
:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I've always been mature. With my friends and family.
just not to the smash scene because its a video game.....
so I had to show you guys MY TRUE FORM!!!!!!!!
If that's you going Super on us, then I'd hate to see Hyper. I'd imagine it to be similar to seeing those smileys, but in real life...

And DZLE's not going... :(

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Thanks Fate, I just learned that from talking to some of the other mods as well.

It's too late to trick us now Dark X, you can take over X's account but we will find you.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
If the post count increases only if the poster does not post in spam threads, then the post count does not increase.

B_J_

Smash Cadet
DZLE T!TS I better see you this Saturday. We're gonna have a change in teams just so it can be that much more fun!!

For example - I'm teaming with serve and yaz is teaming with Red dog.

Hurry and find a ranked partner! its gonna be fun!! :D

(me and serve are still gonna win)
this post is really gay. like really really gay

EDIT: rj says he read the last few pages and that he will never ever stop being a **** and carry on ****ing with the smash scene in its entirety ESPECIALLY pc... silly asian cant even win at his own **** game \O_o/

Top Bottom