• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I wish I could make it this Saturday. Looks like people are going to have a lot of fun. :(
GL everyone, I'm looking forward to hearing how RJ's Ganon JV 5 stocked Yaz's MK in Singles Finals!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
silly asian cant even win at his own **** game \O_o/
For that, you can "tell" RJ that I had a special present that he would REALLY, REALLY like, but I'm going to reconsider giving it to him. I'll have it on my Wii so he can sample it.
And before you "cool story bro" this, perhaps you should find out what this present is first, as it might make me hold out even longer... :p

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
For that, you can "tell" RJ that I had I special present that he would REALLY, REALLY like, but I'm going to reconsider giving it to him. I'll have it on my Wii so he can sample it.
You switch from speaking to RJ's bro...

And before you "cool story bro" this, perhaps you should find out what this present is first, as it might make me hold out even longer... :p
To speaking as if to RJ directly...

Hmmm, what a coincidence.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
I wont make it to the tourney. Im gonna see Alice In Wonderland with my family. :3

Ill try to make it to the next one though.

B_J_

Smash Cadet
wow thats really a gay excuse, gayer than sinz dude, you best skip alice in drugsland to come play smash k?

hmmm... movie with people you see every **** day.... or tourney with people we all know you havent seen in ages?

btw that movie is gonna suck balls idk wtf you are thinking

Staz

Smash Lord
im coming tomorrow! hopefully it will be a good turn out guys :) and lets have a good time eh!? :) haha joke! (spudz) try to make it! :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I'm not sure if my weegee friend is coming but i am bringing somone else for sure

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Don't start acting like your avi, PC.

I feel like my mom is looking over my shoulder or something. <.<

r3d d09

Smash Master
Okay so bj's Isai controller * the one without the rubber on the analog* is missing. People should check to see if they took it by mistake. Bj is pretty upset about it. Don't mess with him guys.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
My backpack is empty. I do not have it this time. I am absolutely 100% sure.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Why does unbanning "him" matter? "B_J" (coincidentally) never posts when RJ isn't banned.

And why do controllers keep going missing?! People that don't bother to bring their own controllers shouldn't be using controllers that they see laying around, anyway; so accidentally bringing it home shouldn't even be an issue if you follow that guideline. Another case of not respecting other's stuff... :ohwell:

Dekar173

Justice Man
RJ- stop posting **** that will entice mods to ban you. You're seriously hanging by a string before an IP ban is incurred.

CF- stop it with the passive aggressive BS posts directed at RJ.

Children of Utah- stop stealing **** and behave according to the lunatic standards set by Joseph Smith.

Everett, Chris, and Yaz- stay sexy you steaming piles of dump.

Lanky- I still love your tattoo.

Red- I shall see you soon.

Dark Ryu- get on my level scrub!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Oh, duh...Fate.
I was just confused since Fate hasn't posted here in a while, so I didn't even think of him...
What was so passive aggressive about his posts, anyway?

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Why does unbanning "him" matter? "B_J" (coincidentally) never posts when RJ isn't banned.

And why do controllers keep going missing?! People that don't bother to bring their own controllers shouldn't be using controllers that they see laying around, anyway; so accidentally bringing it home shouldn't even be an issue if you follow that guideline. Another case of not respecting other's stuff... :ohwell:
pure coincidence, but the ban is unfair for my brother...

Children of Utah- stop stealing **** and behave according to the lunatic standards set by Joseph Smith.
FOR REALS.

Desperate Housewives Utah Smash Scene Edition.
the only problem with this is theres no girls on the utah smash scene....

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Get my mission call in a couple of weeks.

I'm pretty scared, but I'm going to stick to my guns at this point and pull through with it.

Means I'll be leaving the scene soon (lol like I've ever really been a PART of the scene, but I thought I should let you guys know anyways :p)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Just think of it this way: you'll then have the ultimate John to miss Smash tournaments...

Watch some Anonano-look-alike starts coming to the tournaments afterward and confuses everyone. :laugh:

Top Bottom