• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
He'll main TL though, and will talk about how ******** Link is.

Next tourney, he'll start using Link.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
the last one is angel dark.

They aren't ma favorites either I just couldn't find pictures of em wit clothes on bwahahahahahahahahhahaahaha

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Double posting and dodging in one page. Woot :p
corrupt fate is prolly ultra wet right now no lie \O_o/

i call racism if he infracts mars.

when he found i was white i stopped getting infractions.

but he banned my brother bj who is black for "being an alt" when we all know bj really is my brother and really does use swf with that account :l

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
on a side note, this Wensday there is a brawl tourny at SLCC red wood at 11. I dont think anyone can really make it, but there is a compitition for creating your own stage (I asume they are using the one the game came with not the hack stuffs) and then a tourny. I should be there, and will try to advertise SWF and Gkirby's tourny, if anyone can make it, that would be sweet.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
ya, idk why. But I am here anyway waiting for my buddy to get out of class so its something to do, at least for myself. I asume it will be something small, I saw a poster by the video game club about it today so I thought I would bring it up for anyone who might have nothing better to do.

Edit: guess I should say what part of the school, in the student center (middle main building) in the lair, west side big room with lots of bean bags. I dont expect to see anyone with it starting at 11 though.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Then I wouldn't be at it =P. are you having a tourny this weekend? If so I can try and give out your address if that is cool, maybe get a few new people to show up.

DZLE

Smash Master
And if not i'll take my spoons, dig out your blue eyes
Swallow them down to my colon, it's gonna hurt like hell tonight

Anyway, Fate, i'd go, because i'm free wednesdays, but i work til like 5:30 >.>

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Dang, I get out of class on Wednesday at 10:50 and this is the one time I *can't* afford to miss class.

Tell them scrubs to host a tourney 20 minutes after 11, not at 11. D:<

PC? Joke? Is this some sort of grammatical error, or did someone just enter the syntax wrong in his coding?

Top Bottom