• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Lada

Smash Apprentice
No, I'd rather you not. You have brothers for your interests. Or David's boyfriend. Pick one.[/QUOTE]

lol you have never even seen davids boyfriend/girlfriend
so u dont even know if she/he is a guy or not.;)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I think I remember seeing a picture, and I've got enough people who keep backing up that theory, so it's true as far as I'm concerned XD

FoxTheStampede

Smash Ace
I'm going to be posting some really old Melee matches soon. The purpose of these would only be for memories and the people who were around back then. I'll try to be as varied as possible (but sticking to the highlights of course) ;).

QraQ

Smash Ace
Ima be in Utah for 2 weeks let me get some names and addresses so I can come play smash.

-QraQ

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisn't thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrd.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Ferdi thinks Snake is unstoppable because he hasn't been beaten offline when he uses Snake. Personally, I do not see Snake as a problem whatsoever.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake
hah FERDIIIIIIIIIIIII your one good smash player! Good games today! wasnt even laggy one bit :laugh: my snake and falco beeeat you :) anyways your marth is a Bi***
Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisn't thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrd.
lol i wouldnt be talking! you said your metaknight could beat my snake. you couldnt even take a life.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
**** straight.

EDIT: So the mexi crew and I have about 6-7 hours of recording that I should be putting up on ze YouTube here in the next week or so.

QraQ

Smash Ace
Alright well I'm in Utah so just hit me up whenever and I can prolly make it to where you are to smash.
I prefer melee over brawl btw but im down for some brawl as well.
I'll be here till the 22nd so hat's plenty of time to plan something out.
I'll try to make the tourney on the 17th, just give me a link with the criteria for the tourney and what not if you could.

Peace

-QraQ

Xtinction

Smash Journeyman
Alright well I'm in Utah so just hit me up whenever and I can prolly make it to where you are to smash.
I prefer melee over brawl btw but im down for some brawl as well.
I'll be here till the 22nd so hat's plenty of time to plan something out.
I'll try to make the tourney on the 17th, just give me a link with the criteria for the tourney and what not if you could.

Peace

-QraQ

oh dude!! comr down to the mexican brigades house!! 964N 700 E springville!! we are alyways up BRAWL! and also MELEE!

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Hmm...if you are truely Xtinction, then you just admit to the mods that you broke their "no multiple accounts" rule. :p And also, if that's true, I guess Xtinction is X-tinct (extinct), now. Now I can't use that joke in the future like I have in the past...

X

.X.

lol yeahh i dont care about posts......

but yeah pc that was a pretty lame joke LOL........

EDIT: how much post do i need to get my sexy sig up?

~S@G3~

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
SAGE#234
Ya but I am lazy and don't post that much so it would take awhile for me to get that many posts. Like Corruptfate has had an account for probably like 1/10 the time and has all ready past me up lol.

slave1

Smash Lord
its true. look at xsyven. he has almost five thousand. that half as much as crimson king and crimson looks over all the pool room area. sorry xsyven you have no life, like me right now. but instead of smash boards, its english homework. seriously i have been doing home work since i got home from school at 2:38.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
lol yeahh i dont care about posts......

but yeah pc that was a pretty lame joke LOL........

EDIT: how much post do i need to get my sexy sig up?
cuz... just saying X is more sexy.... lol get it?? seXy? LOLZ im a nub.

Geez, way to show your jokes after making fun of mine. And my joke seemed to do what I intended it to do when I first used said it to you a couple of months ago.

And temporarily losing your option to use a sig pic is something that makes post count a little relevant. Also, the fact that you changed your name to something that isn't much different (and lost those 349 posts in the process) is kind of pointless. It's kind of like me making a new account and choosing the name "PC" (just to lose my 540+ post count, and more importantly, my "

harpuia190

Smash Ace
to help reinforce PC's point, i have been debating whether to change my name to something like ~Rade~ to help distinguish myself instead of just using my defualt online name, that way when Dai-a shows up at tourneys he doesn't get confused on whether to call me jesse, Rade, or harpuia

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
its true. look at xsyven. he has almost five thousand. that half as much as crimson king and crimson looks over all the pool room area. sorry xsyven you have no life, like me right now. but instead of smash boards, its english homework. seriously i have been doing home work since i got home from school at 2:38.
I'm pretty sure I have more of a life than the rest of all y'all. I've just been here since '02. ;)

Top Bottom