• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

OkamiFur

Smash Cadet
NNID
OkamiFur
So I tried to practice wave dashing, l-canceling, double/triple shines, wave dashing backwards onto a ledge, wave dashing back on stage from the ledge, etc on Melee for about an hour today. It's really sad to say, but I'm having a bit of a difficult time doing it consistently since I played regularly years ago. I feel like a noob :/

Tatami

Smash Cadet
So I tried to practice wave dashing, l-canceling, double/triple shines, wave dashing backwards onto a ledge, wave dashing back on stage from the ledge, etc on Melee for about an hour today. It's really sad to say, but I'm having a bit of a difficult time doing it consistently since I played regularly years ago. I feel like a noob :/
I know exactly how you feel having only started playing a couple months ago, I played brawl and melee casually for pretty much my whole life and getting to know and use the competitive techniques is hard. However i am comfortable wave dashing now i'm proud to say. I almost have L cancelling perfected on my marth and falco. However SHFFLing is not my strongsuit atm

Last edited:

Skull Kid

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chuggbert
3DS FC
0748-3351-1612
Haha nice. I'm a Logic man, myself. As is Tane, if I remember correctly. I mainly use it for audio recording, though. I'm not much into electronic music. That being said, your tunes sounded pretty cool.

ProfessorEggroll

Smash Rookie
Hello people of smashboards! Been smashing for a few months with my friends. but I need to find more people to smash with. I got a car, live in Springville, and I'm down to smash anyone that's within a few towns. Hit me up!!

Steezy22

Smash Cadet
Hello people of smashboards! Been smashing for a few months with my friends. but I need to find more people to smash with. I got a car, live in Springville, and I'm down to smash anyone that's within a few towns. Hit me up!!
I'm down most of the time. I live in SLC. Is that to far for you?

Steezy22

Smash Cadet
Anybody else that would like to join professor eggroll and I are welcome to! Early morning Smash, why not!?

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I use logic, I used to use garageband lol
Dude me too! Logic is ****in amazing.

Anybody up for a fest tonight? I'm going to ca until Saturday afternoon so this is my last chance for a little bit. Text me with confirmation and questions. 80122872one1

Mr. Fox

AKA Shiro
NNID
ShiroTagachi
lolscrub, I practice teh tech skillz 2 hours a day.

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
ur such a pro man
how many tourneys have you won??

Dude me too! Logic is ****in amazing.

Anybody up for a fest tonight? I'm going to ca until Saturday afternoon so this is my last chance for a little bit. Text me with confirmation and questions. 80122872one1
nah bro we play COD ghosts from now on

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Why not Link, his zair is even better. Or Samus.

Last edited:

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Why not Link, his zair is even better. Or Samus.
because Toon Link comes with the added benefit of actually being cool and me liking the character
you know how most of us choose our mains when were younger???

Last edited:
Top Bottom