• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Oh that reminds me on the twenty second can you carpool since its kinda on the way?
Most likely.
What events are you wanting to go to? I was going to be coming in the afternoon

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Hey guys big news im going to evo 2014!!!! What does this have to do with you guys it means that ill be hosting less tourneys and more smashfest. Hosting takes alot out of me and i get little to none practice in.so i need all i can get before Evo. Inb4youveonlybeenplayingfor3months yes i understand that but i wanna go and not get 1st rounded. There might be a smashfest tonight at game vault ill see in like an hour if the venue is open.
im gonna play at EVO too for USF4 and SSBM for sure. im curious as to how many utah players there might be now.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
hey everett stop at my place on the way and play some games :D
im open until 5
or more realistically 4:45

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
im open until 5
@ Support. Support. how long will the game vault thing be going on

im open until 5
actually if i left right now i'd get there at 430 =/ i don't think it would be wurth tittttt

Last edited by a moderator:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Regan, not sure if you saw it the first time so I'll post it one more time, but message this guy and see if he can get your profile working: [url]http://smashboards.com/members/warchamp7.75665/[/URL]

Also, I also want to go to Evo this year, if my work will allow it (they're super strict on time off in the Summer) so I'd be down for a carpool or something if a few of you guys are going. Though that's ways off.

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Myself, Crunch, Shiro anda buddy of mine are goinf and the hotels that Evo is sponsoring is really cheap. But noice!! (For people worried about housing)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Smashfest at RJ's tonight.

DO NOT GO ANYWHERE OTHER THAN THE GAME ROOM. If you ****ing leave the room or go upstairs you are out. No going to backyard area. Do not leave the ****ing game area.

Don't go down the hall by the game room either.

This is a fest. You are invited to stay in the game room. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE.

Starts at 6 pm.

edit: The reason its so strict is because someone ****ed up some stuff a smashfest or two ago.

Last edited:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
Me and Sinz are coming to get the charger, and we'll play some, and then head over to RJ's smashfest after. For those that don't know, it's at 2210 Horseshoe circle, South Jordan. If you guys want to get some good smash in you best be there.

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
Myself, Crunch, Shiro anda buddy of mine are goinf and the hotels that Evo is sponsoring is really cheap. But noice!! (For people worried about housing)
I might be able to provide a place to stay for free for those going to evo

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
The smashfest at RJ's was super fun, guys, I had a blast. Got some great matches between everyone, and learned some cool matchup stuff. That double double shine off the top though.

Also, double Link confirmed best team.

Also also, the ride back with Jeckyll proved to be a live changing experience; I can say this because the math does in fact check out.

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So do you guys think this supposed leak is real or fake:

Last edited:
Top Bottom