• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

BigK_201

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigK_201
3DS FC
2406-5184-1090
Big announcements today from EVO 2014 right? Melee is great!

In fact, (totally not because of EVO, but we did just recently decide to go ahead with this) we've decided to include a Melee singles bracket for the FanXperience tournament! :D Get the full details in this thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/apr-...ash-bros-tournament-salt-lake-city-ut.348851/

We've also posted information on Entrance fee amount, Venue fee, and Entrance fee payouts. Check it out!

We're exactly one month away from the event. Get excited everyone!

(And, yes, still need to wait a tad longer for registration to open. But it will be soon!)

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
And my side of tournament now: Salt Fest

Sorry for any delays on this. Here's the link to the times and rules (mainly my Google Site thing): https://sites.google.com/site/tsutetohome/

I'll be creating an event page for this later here to have discussion for all people. Still trying to figure out the best way to handle after pre-registrations for events if you were wanting to do additional, since you can't do so through the main site, and I'd rather not have 10,000,000 registrations last minute. May just do so in person and hold your money hostage until then, but that can be touchy, I guess. So, apologies on that as well, please bear with me.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
I can hold a smashfest at my place this Saturday anytime from 10:30 am to 8:30pm. Any game. Let me know cuz I just got a big crt!
Yes plz. I'll smash all day Saturday and hopefully not get smashed haha. I'm in love with PM right now

Tomacawk

Smash Master
they call him sinz because his blasphemous ass is certainly burning for eternity

so andrew's place this saturday? is that confirmed?
where do you live, andrew?

i wish tane would host another fest I wanna hang out with him and he typically only shows to tournies or his own fests

Last edited by a moderator:

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
so andrew's place this saturday? is that confirmed?
where do you live, andrew?

i wish tane would host another fest I wanna hang out with him and he typically only shows to tournies or his own fests
I would do dirty things to Tane. Especially with that new missionary look he's got going.

wangston

Smash Lord
I would do dirty things to Tane. Especially with that new missionary look he's got going.
I think it's safe to say that every smash has a hard on for Tane. Myself including. He is so chill. I wish he would stab me in the ass hole with a ****ing gun while I **** out of my ****.

Last edited:

Jekyll

Smash Ace
I think it's safe to say that every smash has a hard on for Tane. Myself including. He is so chill. I wish he would stab me in the *** hole with a ****ing gun while I **** out of my ****.
...None of this is as disturbing to me as the way that I'm reading in Samson's voice.

Remioli

Smash Journeyman
I know we have a lot of laughs here, but I want to talk about something serious.

Y'all mother ****ers need to pull your pants up. I have had to see at least four white ass cracks at each tournament I have been to. I don't mean to sound like an old man, but come on. Crack kills.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I know we have a lot of laughs here, but I want to talk about something serious.

Y'all mother ****ers need to pull your pants up. I have had to see at least four white *** cracks at each tournament I have been to. I don't mean to sound like an old man, but come on. Crack kills.
Relevancy

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
Mlg and evo hyyyype...

Anyway.... I'm down for a fest any time
Gotta get my doc ready for future mlg events ;)

Last edited:

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
I'm down to go to a fest on Saturday, but I'll have to leave around 8:30. I'm totally down.
EDIT: don't mind the handitard named Tane, I just noticed you can only go to 8:30. >_<

Thanks to all you hoes for the creepiest compliments ever.

Luke why didn't you come to my fest on Sunday you butthole???

Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I would go to the fest on Saturday but Im already going to a tournament for another game.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
For reals though guys, Mewtwo is super fun. I might use him in the next PM tourney I end up going to.

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
i spent like 4 hours looking at mewtwo's frame data **** (and am currently doing it now) and don't understand how anyone can find that character fun, interesting or enjoyable lol

no h8, i just don't like him in P:M

Last edited:

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
For reals though guys, Mewtwo is super fun. I might use him in the next PM tourney I end up going to.
dude your ganondorf is sick i want to see more of that

you wrecked my boy in that ditto

#Crewnaria

Last edited:

MVP

Smash Ace
i'm getting my tonsils out next thursday, if i feel weel i might be able to make it to the tourny :)

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
So I just realized I'm on call for work on Saturday at 5pm. I find out at 3pm if I work or not. It's a solid 50-50 chance. I can only host until about 3:30-4ish if I have to work but if I don't we can go till 8:30. Is anyone still down for that?

BTW I live in Midvale near 7400 s 700 e

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Hey guys big news im going to evo 2014!!!! What does this have to do with you guys it means that ill be hosting less tourneys and more smashfest. Hosting takes alot out of me and i get little to none practice in.so i need all i can get before Evo. Inb4youveonlybeenplayingfor3months yes i understand that but i wanna go and not get 1st rounded. There might be a smashfest tonight at game vault ill see in like an hour if the venue is open.

EDIT: Smashfest tonight 4;00 Gamevault
2761 Washington Blvd
Ogden Utah
@ Sinz Sinz best time to come and get your computer charger

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Yeah either I will come to that or pick it up when im driving on the 22nd

Top Bottom