• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
not as unhappy as he is in that embarassing photo from the christmas party that's in the Secret Box

Last edited:

wangston

Smash Lord

broliftic

Smash Cadet
Super bummed I couldn't make it to the tourney; it sounded like a lot of fun. Also considering picking up a different P:M character to fix my Lucas matchups; anybody have any suggestions?

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Why in the actual **** would we care about this? Maybe focus on like is L-Canceling going to be back or not

Last edited:

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
This guy right here does. Actually Roguay I don't think we played at all at Encounter 1, so we definitely should sometime.

Last edited:

Paekoh

Smash Ace
Hey what's up Utah.
I'm moving to Provo,Utah next month and want to find locals to play against. Also is there bi-weeklies in Utah? I'm currently an Arizona smasher but I started in SoCal.

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Hey what's up Utah.
I'm moving to Provo,Utah next month and want to find locals to play against. Also is there bi-weeklies in Utah? I'm currently an Arizona smasher but I started in SoCal.
What game do you play? We have "monthlies" in SLC, and "occasionalies" in Ogden. I live in Provo.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Welcome Paekoh! Tuesday beat me to it. Our smashes in the Orem/Provo area are kind of sparse, but it seems like someone is trying to do something weekly on Saturday mornings. If you're on Facebook, I'd recommend joining the 'BYU Smashers' page. Let us know if you need anything else!

Marokazam

Smash Rookie
Anyone in Ogden want to play sometime? I really want to get into the Project M scene, but trying to find when tournaments happen is hard since the Facebook page does not keep up to date.

Anyway an email newsletter could get started up as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

BigK_201

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BigK_201
3DS FC
2406-5184-1090
Here's your first update for the FanX Tournament - The rules! Click the link below to find the official rules for the Super Smash Bros. Tournament based on the APEX 2014 Super Smash Bros. Brawl rule set.

Also, right now the date looks more likely that it will be on April 12, and April 5th will be a back up day if needed. We may be securing a Venue this Wednesday, but I will let you know where it is when we have it finalized.

Click the link for the rules, and let us know if the comments in your have any questions:https://docs.google.com/a/utah3ds.com/document/d/1ECLdj8Sr4a5RYk1jXsnOTlSyxDm-bjeXTbMlFnszq0I/edit

RSVP for Facebook updates here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1377108502549680/1377242002536330/?notif_t=like

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
whenever i ftilt with peach i ****ed up a dash attack
Then you pause and cry every time? I know I do :love:
do any of the nerds on here have melee online? just got my adapter and want to play :chuckle:
I could get it if I got off my lazy ass and decided to install it.
Hey what's up Utah.
SoCal! SoCal! SoCal! SoCal! Where were you from in SoCal? I'm from Rancho Cucamonga.
Anyway an email newsletter could get started up as well?
The closest you'll get to a newsletter is by following this thread and get notifications via email

Last edited:

Paekoh

Smash Ace
What game do you play? We have "monthlies" in SLC, and "occasionalies" in Ogden. I live in Provo.
I play melee and pm.

Then you pause and cry every time? I know I do :love:

I could get it if I got off my lazy *** and decided to install it.

SoCal! SoCal! SoCal! SoCal! Where were you from in SoCal? I'm from Rancho Cucamonga.

The closest you'll get to a newsletter is by following this thread and get notifications via email
I'm from Norwalk,ca

Welcome Paekoh! Tuesday beat me to it. Our smashes in the Orem/Provo area are kind of sparse, but it seems like someone is trying to do something weekly on Saturday mornings. If you're on Facebook, I'd recommend joining the 'BYU Smashers' page. Let us know if you need anything else!
I sent a request to join the FB group. My name is Francisco Torres. The tag I use at tournaments is random falco player or Rfp

Also if anyone plays pm online my FC is 1078-1873-3065. I'm online around from 4 to 8 pm through out the week

Last edited by a moderator:

Support.

Call Me Supa Hot!
Anyone in Ogden want to play sometime? I really want to get in the Project M scene, but trying to find when tournaments happen is hard since the Facebook page does not keep up to date.
What part of Ogden do you live in!? I have a couple smashers out here in Ogden. Im working on a perma venue for Weeklys but there is a tourney i am hosting on the 8th at GameVault at 2761 Washington Blvd. At like 11:00

Tuesday

Smash Ace
Also if anyone plays pm online my FC is 1078-1873-3065. I'm online around from 4 to 8 pm through out the week
Just FYI, multiposting is against the rules lol. I play melee, just PM me your number and we'll get in touch to get some games in when you move on over.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
As a general rule multiposting is bad, yes, but sometimes there are appropriate times to post more than once in succession. Due to the fast paced nature of these boards, often important information may need to be relayed and it's better to just post again to alert everyone rather than just edit it in and have everyone miss it.

It's recommended that you (try) not post more than once in a time span of 24 hours unless it's necessary. (Is why I leave some double posts but merge others for those that are curious)

Also one liners like the above are generally discouraged too since they contribute little. =P

Oh, I merged the dub posts on this page. Carry on friends. :>

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
dammit bro ive been posting on forums for over a decade these old habits die hard

most of the forums ive been on have always been lax on double posting and have 2 character minimums

my avatar is relevant to my feelings atm

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
We're relatively lax on double posts already, but when someone posts 4 times within 2 minutes, then you have a problem.

my avatar is my reaction to your feelings

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
shucks dude i had no idea posting in multiple threads around SWF were
tier frowns

adlp

Crewnaria
NNID
adlpsfko
Switch FC
SW 2193-3260-2448
ok so it turns out i have horrible reading comprehension at 3:30am

i was wondering what time during the night i lose it at but now i know

here have a .gif for the inconvenience

Last edited:

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
If aerodrome comes to a tournament I will do whatever I can to be there.

Superw0rri0

Smash Ace
I vote Aerodrome for most likely to beat mango and take rank #1..... with pichu

EDIT:
269 posts ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom