• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
@socandrewcer: All good. Ultimately my mistake for thinking we wouldn't do that. Next time :p

Double post because editing on my phone is a pain.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hey guy, Mars here again.

Anyone ever have a pet that was very dear to them die? I had to put down my cat buttercup(I named her after the powerpuff girl) because she had a tumor on her liver. I pretty much grew up with that cat we did everything together. All I've been doing is crying and thinking about my friend. Sux man.

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
Hey guy, Mars here again.

Anyone ever have a pet that was very dear to them die? I had to put down my cat buttercup(I named her after the powerpuff girl) because she had a tumor on her liver. I pretty much grew up with that cat we did everything together. All I've been doing is crying and thinking about my friend. Sux man.
My dog died from being old and having an infection in his leg.

___X___

Smash Lord
My cat Bobby died from having a worm in his stomach..... my whole family cried as they watched him pass away in front of their eyes :'(

Moral of the story, if you love your pets, be sure to take them to the vet occasionally.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
You cry because of the memories you share with the cat. Those are memories you forged because of your willingness to give it love and affection, which it returned. I haven't lost an animal directly, but I do have two dogs that I am honestly deathly afraid to say goodbye to when the time comes (so much so I'm even crying a little now), since they are very much my life's liveliness right now, and forever will be.
My thoughts and prayers with ya man. Don't be afraid to sweet those tears that testify to Buttercup how much you loved her and the time spent with her for all these years.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I've lost a lot of pets. Like, two dogs four rats, and at least three cats so far. The last dog my family had put down had a lung disease where she could hardly breathe. When she was standing she'd make whistling sounds as she tried to breathe in and out because it was so bad. We tried all sorts of medicine, but it only kept getting worse, so that's when we put her down. It was sad at the time, but I'm sure she's happy now :)

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
no i have not, i contacted him before chris confirmed his tourney but i definitely will

and a FYI for everyone
im the console video game room head staff member at anime banzai
i am running all console tournaments including brawl dubs and singles
so to anyone that is actually going doubles is on friday and singles are on saturday
it will be expensive if you didn't pre reg though, 20 for fri and 30 for sat
prizes are small too, i got us a couple 10$ gift cards to barnes and some anime banzai merchandise

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Dead cats chew through fewer cables?

On a serious note, that sucks. Can't imagine having to put my dog down, and I've only had her for a couple of years.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
mars when my last cat died, he died while running to me from outside after I called to him
i literally watched him fall over and die
cried my eyes out

my cats have meant more to me than nearly any human being ever has

Tomacawk

Smash Master
melee at my place tomorrow at 11am. jekyll and MVP should both be coming. anybody who wants to come, call/text me 217 370 6174 for address/deets.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Thanks for the support guys.

Anyone wanna let me have/borrow a copy of Melee if they don't use it? Wanna get decent at the game.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
melee was a success, thanks for coming everyone. jekyll's got a legit weegee and mvp's falcon is crispy (and suicidal)
probably gunna host stuff at my apartment every other week or so. melee represent--time to start being active in the tournament scene boys

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Yo Hugs Dood. Confirm for us that X made you cry IRL?

Aren't you a grown man? Was it over a female?

We need details bruh

HugS™

Smash Lord
Lol I'm just trying to confirm that I'm being called out for something irrelevant.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
well you took time out of your grown man life to respond
im guessing u even name searched lol
guess its not so "irrelevant"

btw we need details bruh

HugS™

Smash Lord
Irrelevant in the sense that none my recent actions were applicable to his desire to call me out. What you're talking about is his and his buddies' relevancy. I wasn't. In fact, I don't even know who you are.

Aside from it being an inaccurate statement, he and I actually settled this about 2 years ago. Which is why I'm surprised that he'd choose to call me out while being completely unprovoked. For being a standup guy by many accounts, I'm surprised he'd do this.

That's the only reason I posted, because I wanted to make sure it made sense. See, the only reason for someone to attack me out of nowhere, after so long, and without cause, would be either because he's bitter about something, jealous, trying to troll me, or some combination of all three. All of which makes it easy for me to ignore him and his buddies about this from here on out. Nice try though guys.

Also, sup Perfect Chaos, I remember that trip lol. Hope everything's been cool.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
He's just being a jerk, again, so do yourself a favor and just ignore him when he's like that.

And you popping in here shortly after I watched that "The Smash Brothers" documentary brings back even more nostalgia from the good ole days. XD

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
guess i got to do it

there is nothing irrelevant about something that you would actually name search yourself (like what grown man does that?)
and post in a thread about a dead a$$ state, in which the post at hand wasn't even directly calling you out
sounds like someone has insecurity issues
and don't forget you were the one in denial and the one accusing
by all means you trully don't care and its "irrelevant" ignore this
but hey if you care so much to post again
lets hear YOUR side of the story

btw The G2 meetup was priceless i heard!
lol

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
THE INSTIGATOR. Like there really isn't a reason to start **** in this thread. I'm not White Knighting him since he can handle himself, but starting **** in a thread I go to becomes my problem as well.

Let's take apart your post.

guess i got to do it
But you don't. This is unwarranted because this situation doesn't involve you, you're just being nosy. The fact that you even say he wasn't even called out directly and you're responding to a post that you have no reason to be responding to is hypocritical. And against the counter argument of this doesn't involve me either, it does to the extent that you're instigating it here rather than in private. Where as Hug's case isn't really an instigation but an explanation.

there is nothing irrelevant about something that you would actually name search yourself (like what grown man does that?)
Name searching on a forum you frequent is a normal thing to do. Many people do it, and being a smasher who is usually talked about a lot, for better or for worse, makes it even more normal.

and post in a thread about a dead a$$ state, in which the post at hand wasn't even directly calling you out
Indirectly or not it was still a aggressive thing to say regardless. If someone was talking **** about you in some thread you've never heard of, I'm pretty sure you'd go in there and ask wtf is happening. Better yet, If it happened in real life you'd do the same.

sounds like someone has insecurity issues
and don't forget you were the one in denial and the one accusing
Baseless assumptions and only personal attacks.

by all means you trully don't care and its "irrelevant" ignore this
but hey if you care so much to post again
lets hear YOUR side of the story
I think this is hilarious that you're doing this when X himself hasn't even responded. If anything you should be calling X out for not settling his own problems.

This is what I get for playing mafia too much.

___X___

Smash Lord
Seph, you're ********. Anything on the boards is troll. It's funny to see you and HugS cry so much about it, though. Not only that, he knows who I am. Also, you pretty much spoke for HugS as well. Get yo ***** out his mouth and let him defend Himself. He's like a 28 year old man.

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
LOL you didn't even reply to Hug's post. You come to complain about me complaining but you don't even solve your own ****.

Edit: You also basically had DS4 do random ass taunting for you rather than doing it yourself. Dunno why you're butt hurt about it.

Top Bottom