• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

ASLC

Smash Apprentice
PRE REGISTER FOR SALT FEST GUYS!!!!

Also I need a doubles partner that's looking to take top 3

Also, @ASLC or whoever I need to talk to that's in charge of salt fest, I'm getting involved with a youth mentor program. I'll be working foster kids who are turning 18 and leaving the "system" and need positive role models. They loved the idea of attending salt fest, as there are quite a few gamers in the program but none as networked or as dedicated as me. Is there any way we can give them free entry into the weekend, or maybe a greatly reduced cost? It's a non-profit organization. I gave them the handout I had for salt fest and I think Marianne will be emailing you (she's in charge of the program). Just wanted to give you a heads up now and maybe talk about things we can do to bolster the event's attendance. Who knows, maybe some of them will even pay and enter the tournament!
Just have email me, as it already seems that is going to happen, and I'll talk to her about it.

Ok, so, Preregistration for Salt Fest is going to end on May 1st which is three days or so. I'm letting you all know this because at the door prices prices are higher than online.

We have a good variety of people coming from different states for most of the games compared to what I thought was going to happen originally. It seems that all of the out of state promotion I did ended having a very positive effect. I've also noticed some of you guys from this thread have also been promoting out of state as well so I'm sure our combined efforts have helped with this. Anyways, states that I have on the preregister list so far:
1. Washington
2. Arizona
3. Colorado
4. Idaho
5. California
6. Nevada

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Confirmed for Salt Fest
Hope everyone is ready for some hot and heavy action

I need to get some Melee practice in if I'm going to beat C!Z...

Rockmix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rockmix
HEYYYYYY MOTHER****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you went to the vegas tourney back in march I said I would pay back everyone that helped me out so on THIS tuesday I'm treating everyone to Tucanos!!!!!
WOOO HOOO!!!!

vazor

Smash Apprentice
Hey thanks for the smashings today gentlemen- I had missed it.
*looks around* Huh. Lots of new faces.
Well, maybe see some of you at saltfest- later!

great king god

Banned via Warnings
Hi, I just moved to utah. I main the great king god ganondorf. I down air ****ing all. you jump up I dair. you jump i am already dairing you.

great king god

Banned via Warnings
kenny text me.

Edit:

What kind of smash name is meatismurder? Ain't **** you can say about the treatment or mistreatment of animals that will stop me from deep frying falcos. Seriously, how can you expect a win at smash with out any meat on your bones? No protein = No muscle memory. mother nature cant teach you tech skill TECH SKILL IS KILLING MOTHER NATURE AS WE SPEAK DEM OILS SON.

great king god

Banned via Warnings
Even the fake link main knows Ganon is God.

Vegetables don't fight back what the **** is wrong with your bully ass taking from those who cant help themselves and only give to others. Thats like the worst kind of person man wtf. At least the majestic beasts that make up my Steak and Eggs and Eggs and Steak breakfast lunch and dinner WANT to be food cuz they could definitely leave but those poor helpless lettuce patches and carrot plants will forever be scarred from you ****** their lands. Meat is LIFE. Life with out meat it would be like tv made of he worst Bleach, filler.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
well i liked his first post
I'm down to smash, is it too late? call me / text me 217 370 6174
We can play at my house if you bring a tv and cube

hard to resist the trolling though I gotta say. what better way to troll somebody than to be a blatant dumbass about something somebody takes so seriously they consider it murder
ggwp great king god

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Tbh it sounds like gkirbs being a troll, lol.

EDIT: BUT MAN HE GOT ME The gig is up guys, I'm actually an MK main. Sorry to disappoint.

Ganon for mid tier

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I may be needing a teammate for Brawl doubles myself. Trying to get one of my friends, but haven't gotten a response yet :p

great king god

Banned via Warnings
well i liked his first post
I'm down to smash, is it too late? call me / text me 217 370 6174
We can play at my house if you bring a tv and cube

hard to resist the trolling though I gotta say. what better way to troll somebody than to be a blatant ******* about something somebody takes so seriously they consider it murder
ggwp great king god
at least meat can fight back. **** the vegetable has no say you just rip it from the ground bareass nekked spray it with poison like some kinna nazi **** and it stays alive for several days until it starves to death HOLY **** U ****. damn thas ****ed man
Tbh it sounds like gkirbs being a troll, lol.

EDIT: BUT MAN HE GOT ME The gig is up guys, I'm actually an MK main. Sorry to disappoint.

Ganon for mid tier
You only say ganon is mid cuz you use link, link is the only character with a 50:50 mu against ganon and thats ONLY if hes light arrow fairy wings link.

Btw link looks pretty gay. Like dark emofag chris aguilar gay. you may as well play pit at least youd have light arrows.
My Yoshi makes Vectorman look like trash, pick me
Yoshi sucks green dino donkey ***** his shield can get infinited by jab cancels for like 80% of the cast in a few months he'll be bottom tier again. IIRC Vector man is trash, like some kinna awkward bubble body spamus clone so you aren't saying much anyways.

EDIT: anyone who likes my little pony and is male is either a homosexual, animal ******, or both. They should be hunted for sport like wild boars and then thrown in the rapingest prisons available with broken legs with a tattoo around their neck that says animal ******/pedophile in bold dark easily read even by the tardest rapist and see how long the stupid bull**** OMFG SO EDGEY lasts.

great king god

Banned via Warnings
is this how stupid I looked when I first posted here ROFL
You look even more stupid now that you don't eat meat. You just beat meat instead, I'm sure it would rather be murdered.
It's how stupid anyone looks when they megatroll like that.
Nothing can be as stupid as maining Zelda. I bet your scrubby ass doesn't even know that down b is her best move you probably stand in place spamming side b's and smashes the entire match instead of doing the smart thing and pressing down b once then spamming ftilts for the entire match.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
So when will prereg be ending now for Salt Fest? If it is still open, I think I will prereg after all.

Why now? Laziness.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So when will prereg be ending now for Salt Fest? If it is still open, I think I will prereg after all.

Why now? Laziness.
Due to your laziness, preregistration will now cost you $10 more since promo codes have been turned off when the deadline got extended to the end of May 3.

BTW, will you be entering Melee, Anonano?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Ahh, that's too bad they did away with the promo code. :s

I won't be entering Melee. I haven't been able to practice it at all since my Wii's disc reader broke 6 months ago. Also, $40 plus another $10 or $20 is just too expensive. :(

Top Bottom