• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

great king god

Banned via Warnings
i mean at least i'm fund raising for causes, such as peta (btw i don't even support peta and i'm a vegan they honestly don't do **** for animals except make the cause hated and they waste tons of money, I used to know a girl that worked pretty deep in that organization), and planned parent hood
hmmmm JUST LIKE VEGANS THEMSELVES DO!?!?!? if you aren't doing everything the same as ther states 5 or 6 beautiful people you are an out cast and problem causer duh everything any vegan does is like straight terrorism yo.
But the point was that they are Melee-unfriendly.
DLP's don't lag for wii's actually. I was there and there was no problems, plus ten frames is alot of frames to get free frame perfect inputs in advanced, most games you get zero so the john is only really valid for gaylee and even so its not like CRT's aren't a dime a dozen these days.
Funny how he never even showed up after making such statements.
The Emo Lolicon was too busy workin that job like a thirsty ass *****.
Looooooool FML. I hate everything.

Brawl tonight, anybody?
bate too everything* Fixed it for you

ewww just what this scene needs... more brony ******ry....

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol it makes so much sense. The reason I never felt the lag on RJ's TVs is cuz obviously my reflexes and predictions are so godlike that normally Im buffering **** early as hell all day, so even with lag Im still doing my inputs during the buffering frames. #Gdlk.

great king god

Banned via Warnings
You only play PSABR why are you even here this isn't battle royale boards *****?

its actually because people who would do animals have no feelings at all, heartless *******.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
anybody wanna grab the lunch buffet at the Kathmandu? it's an amazing indian restaurant if you guys haven't been there before.
expect to pay ~10 bucks including the tip for buffet

address is 212 S 700 E, Salt Lake City, UT

lemme know if you're coming 217 370 6174
I'm planning to be there around 11 30 to noon oclock

Tane

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2122-6733-6416
Mad props to tha homies that came out last night. Probably the best smash fest in history. And of course props to rocky for driving out at 2 AM, not leaving until 6 hahaha.

wangston

Smash Lord
There was a smashfest????? I don't work tomorrow. I can host after 4.

Smashfest tomorrow from 4 till dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On Wednesday just to be clear

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Provo is too far for little old me. If it were closer I would go though.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
we're beating a dead horse there. Those who are going at this point are already set up, and those who aren't, well, aren't. Though they should really change their mind, since I'll be there and all my awesomeness.

wangston

Smash Lord
My post didn't come out. If you slc people can get a car together I will donate gas money to your cause.

I live in provo with kenny. Our new place is 600n 400e.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, turns out I can't leave the house today. (What a terrible birthday.) I probably can tomorrow, but probably not until the late afternoon, though.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
So, funny fyi:

Say, hypothetically, we want to change the title of the thread.

Remember, this is hypothetical.

It definitely has no connection to what we ACTUALLY want. So don't forget it.

Turns out that only moderators can change the thread title, as I've found out for a couple of threads in the Link boards.
So, saying that Z'z would hypothetically want to change the title, he wouldn't be able to do it anyways.

So we should, hypothetically speaking, talk to a moderator to change the thread title if we wanted to have it changed.

Just hypothetically saying.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
> Looks at thread title

Lol

Really though, if you guys have something you want me to put in the title, just say so, I check the thread daily and Ill do it. The only reason the title changes rarely is cuz I dont have anything to change it to and am never actively thinking of what the next thread title should be.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Derp derp

Don't mind me, I'll just be not posting derpy things here anymore

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
That it is. It'll work out. Just do note that signups close at 11:30 for both Melee and Brawl, so be there in plenty of time. I'd really recommend showing up at opening time of the con, since you will be able to just explore the other events anway and enjoy yourself :)

For more information, please refer to the Salt Fest thread by PC over here: http://smashboards.com/conversations/salt-fest-tournaments.684206/

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Really though, if you guys have something you want me to put in the title, just say so, I check the thread daily and Ill do it. The only reason the title changes rarely is cuz I dont have anything to change it to and am never actively thinking of what the next thread title should be.
How about changing it to actually show info on when the next tournament is or something. That'll be more helpful than all of these witty thread titles that you've had.

Also, I recently was made aware that power strips won't be provided for us at Salt Fest, so who here can bring any?

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I've got some, I'll bring what I've got. Not much, but hopefully helpful at least a little bit. Also, I could not get my brother's copy of Melee, just so you know.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Just found out my house has no power and that I won't have power until 7:30 PM. T_T

Words cannot describe how upset I am right now. Of all days, I have an all day outage the night before our huge competition. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

Top Bottom