• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Thats just the hack that lets you cancel every move at any time, and hes just spamming fair > first hit of nair > dancing blade over and over, and using up b every time he needs to go higher.

Staz

Smash Lord
hey guys we are gonna be smashing on friday and playing other games! anyone is welcomed to come over! anytime just let me know

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Anyone want to smash in salt lake on Friday? I have this thing there at 7-9 so I was thinking I could just come down early or maybe even after to smash

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
i'm down. i can host it at my place too but I'll be hanging out with my brother from noon-? so it'd have to be at like 6 or later prolly. also I have no setups but I got 3 chairs a bunch of floor and 3 tables we can use for setups.
if somebody else can host that is not so deep in poverty that'd be better I think but my place is always fine
edit-i'm a moron, tomorrow is not friday, I'm free friday. just depends on my dota team's schedule

also I just got a call from discover I had a mini-interview and had my resume sent to the hiring manager so in 2-5 days I should hear back. I have a really good shot at this customer service job, lots of experience, degree isn't even required, and pay is actually not that bad. it's enough and gets me entrance into the company
i'm such a sellout if i work for discover holy ****

also sticking w/ that insanity noticing a big difference in my daily heart rate and general health. what's new with you guys

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be bringing a setup, and am looking for brawl more than melee. But I wouldn't mind getting a few melee matches in as well if melee is there too.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Lol dsscrub you seem to troll anything meatismurder says regardless of what he actually says. Do you like develop mexistatus before you make a post?

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
no, i moved to a new city and literally have no friends so I talk excessively here

being an extreme introvert is not the greatest personality trait when moving across the us :(
it's literally harmful to me to go out and meet new people. and i have an anxiety disorder. it's real ****ing difficult
but at the same time it's harmful to me to go too long without physical touch, which makes picking up girls quite the predicament
spent so much time learning and practicing PUA only to discover how much it emotionally drains me to pretend to be social
what a bummer guys

and devon and i are cool he's just yanking my chain
but aint no migga gunna get my goat that ez

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
tsuteto what was that business you recommended to work for???
Discover. If you want to, you can put my name as a referral, I don't mind vouching for you. Timothy Hansmann is my full name.
also I just got a call from discover I had a mini-interview and had my resume sent to the hiring manager so in 2-5 days I should hear back. I have a really good shot at this customer service job, lots of experience, degree isn't even required, and pay is actually not that bad. it's enough and gets me entrance into the company
i'm such a sellout if i work for discover holy ****
Nah, the company is good. Of the various call centers I've worked at, it's the second at the top, the first being more of a local company and personal relations made there.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
i don't doubt it's a legit place to work. i just think i'm morally opposed to the financial institution's existence as a whole
and here I am dressing up like a corporate monkey for a chance to sell my invaluable TIME to make them richer

probably shouldn't talk about that in the interview lmao

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Lol dsscrub you seem to troll anything meatismurder says regardless of what he actually says. Do you like develop mexistatus before you make a post?
lool
if he's not even mad
why are you???

Meat
you don't seem to have social difficulties when we talk

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
i've worked really hard to address and improve my social skills but meeting new people is always extremely difficult and nerve racking
it's way easier when i'm meeting fighting game players or something because i already know a huge amount of common ground
it was a lot easier when i smoked weed too because how can you not get along with people when you're gettin' lifted by the sacred herb

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
i don't doubt it's a legit place to work. i just think i'm morally opposed to the financial institution's existence as a whole
and here I am dressing up like a corporate monkey for a chance to sell my invaluable TIME to make them richer

probably shouldn't talk about that in the interview lmao
Hahah! Can definitely understand :p But the company actually does a lot more for their customers than others I've dealt with. Not sure if you have anything about financial institutions in general, or specifically towards Discover, but eh, it's all good in the end.

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
yeah I'm pretty bad about introducing myself so just come up to me and call me *** nog and twerk my gwerk if you know what i'm sayin'

i'm sayin shake my hand or dap or whatever
so yeah just twerk my gwerk
im really tall with blonde hair and a dope laugh and usually a well maintained beard

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
guys PC saw me today walking right by my house and he didn't even honk at me
what a jerk should i take his lunch money

aren't there monthly tournaments hosted? when's that gunna go down? I need practice for salt fest. gotta be in tip top shape so utah doesn't look free to m2k

man wish P:M was at salt fest it's actually pretty dope

MeatIsMURDER

Smash Ace
ok guys i admit it
i like P:M
didnt play it for 2+ years and my fears were confirmed
it's gucci

still think brawl is booty tho
also it blows my mind that girl plays with a NUNCHUCK and is apparently good
I had no idea ANYBODY even TRIED to play that ****
unreal

that's like playing sf4 with a stick and using your elbow for the buttons or something

Top Bottom