• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

wangston

Smash Lord

Staz

Smash Lord
@rade I will surely play umvc with you. I absolutely love that game.

@jira I need to know how good you are ;) I also play sc2 add me.

:phone:

xGojirax

Smash Rookie
@rade I will surely play umvc with you. I absolutely love that game.

@jira I need to know how good you are ;) I also play sc2 add me.

I am pretty much to only player in Utah that has done well vs Juptile in Marvel with a current record of 1-3 vs him. Who is juptile? Someone who.has beaten Marn and philipino champ. In SC2 I barley got back into it so I fell from platinum to silver LOL.

Stasz, what is your username for starcraft?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I am pretty much to only player in Utah that has done well vs Juptile in Marvel with a current record of 1-3 vs him. Who is juptile? Someone who.has beaten Marn and philipino champ. In SC2 I barley got back into it so I fell from platinum to silver LOL.
In a set? And I'd MM you if I could.

Anyone here with BB Extend or SCV on PS3? Or UMvC3 on XBL?
It'd be fun to play with people here again.

sonus

Smash Cadet
hey ill play some sc2. its me BERD, wolf player if that helps also, anyone can add me on league of legends IGN:Sonus

xGojirax

Smash Rookie
Staz- Add my real ID for SC2 Mutalkuh@yahoo.com. Do you have marvel for PS3 or Xbox? add my PSN "Zman94ok"

To the moron that made fun of the term Ranbat. It means ranked tournament. You wouldn't know that though because you probably are not very good at smash so you don't know what being ranked is like. =)

Kenny, do you do the tournaments now? who is the main hoster?

finally, Gkirbz, you came and talked trash in the Utah thread at SRK but never showed up to get blown up once.....that makes me sad face. At the last RANBAT, some peeps told me to get you to come. The next Ranbat is at Valley fair mall in west valley in Gamegrid. 5 dollar venue fee the its 5 dollars for each game you enter. I hope to see you there =)

Wangston, have I not seen you poke your head into some tourneys/casuals?

New player in Layton, I live in Roy which is like 3 cities away so we should meet up and play....even though I don't play anymore.

Finally, the main reason I came back is because I was watching some matches at Apex and wanted to know if anyone here knew if there was going to be a big side tournament at Evo this year. If there is I will get back in the scene and prepare for it.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Gojira, it's been a long time. Nah, I don't host them anymore. I used to before my mission, but I just got back two months ago. Zz is the main host now. You should come to the next tourney even if there isn't a side ever at Evo :D

xGojirax

Smash Rookie
Gojira, it's been a long time. Nah, I don't host them anymore. I used to before my mission, but I just got back two months ago. Zz is the main host now. You should come to the next tourney even if there isn't a side ever at Evo :D

Text me when the next tourney is coming up. I am having trouble getting a free weekend outside of street fighter ranbats. My number is 8016752126

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
MELEE YOSHI DITTOS?!

My Yoshi has taken anyone's anything ive played in tournament over the past 4ish months down to at least 2 stocks. (Im still bad though lol)

xGojirax

Smash Rookie
MELEE YOSHI DITTOS?!

My Yoshi has taken anyone's anything ive played in tournament over the past 4ish months down to at least 2 stocks. (Im still bad though lol)

ill play your yoshi with my amazing Bowser!!!

someone should host "friendlies" on a Sunday so i can come (not this Sunday though)

xGojirax

Smash Rookie
gojira where do you live. if you live close ill come play you.
Like I said I am about three cities away but you obviously don't know the area. Again my phone number is 8016752126 if you have a cell phone you can text me your address to make getting together easier.

Does yaz still play? Anyone know if he does?

CorningSmashTourney

Smash Rookie
Hey, there are a few of us in Provo who might be interested in going to a smashfest. Could you guys give us a when and where for the one tomorrow? And would you be playing melee at all? We don't play brawl that often...

wangston

Smash Lord
Hoes can come as long as they bring set ups. We have one setup and one extra tv. We need setups like we did last time for this to be a successes.

362 e 700 n apt d3

Top Bottom