• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

wangston

Smash Lord
You can't leave ever. SO if there is a fire you die they won't let you out. And you get *****.

15$ lolwut who is going to pay that????????? No one is going to the tourney now.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Typically there's a DDR tourney also in way of tournaments (this time it's a sight-read tournament). Else wise, there's pizza that you can devour. Also, a lot of the games are on freeplay. And some people bring other games, like UMVC3. It's more of a social event than anything else, but it's lots of fun.

@wangston: That's only at the door. You can pre-reg by calling ahead with a card number, or even being there before 11 PM (though you may have to pay the $2.25 standard entry fee, but I don't think so. I'll double check on that).

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Marvel vs capcom is the only game that says there are cash prizes. We were thinking of having a tourney at byu that same day. I don't know if jelly has anything confirmed though.

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Wangston, we've been to those lock ins like... 2 or 3 times before and the venue used to be $20 instead of $15...

xGojirax

Smash Rookie
Marvel vs capcom is the only game that says there are cash prizes. We were thinking of having a tourney at byu that same day. I don't know if jelly has anything confirmed though.

Do they let you use arcade sticks? And is it on ps3 or xbox. Also what's the total fees involved in entering.?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Fun Fact: I searched "Gojira Last Tourney" and it came up with 70+ results XD

Edit: As for the anime convention tournament, I emailed the people. No cash prize, and they aren't even allowed to reveal what the prize will be until the day of. And to get in, you have to pay the entry fee to the convention which is $20, even if all you are doing is entering the tourney. I'm not going.

XDDD

Smash Rookie
Yea apparently I'll be in Atlanta that weekend so I'm not going either.
I can only go to something this weekend as long as I have a ride.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I thought you were a soul smasher
And if your not into anime there's no point in going to an anime con

XDDD let's smash

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I’m sorry to just barge into your thread, but I really want to invite you guys to my tournament in April here in Tucson, Arizona. This is a big tournament I am running, and I would be pleased as punch if you could come. Also, it’s AXE’s 21st birthday too, so that is already mad hype. I ask you guys to make the trip down here, and enjoy some cool spring weather this Easter weekend. Thanks!
Seriously. Click here. Come check us out. :D

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Sorry man, that's the weekend before finals. Not going to make it.

DS4 anytime you wanna smash come over. That applies to basically anyone else too.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I know the players here won't travel to a tourney that far away.

Hey Seph top 5d yet?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My email is easy. Just look at my username, take the apostrophe out, then add @live.com to the end of it.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Rawr! Okay, so there'll be no official smash tournament at the lock-in. Who knows though, depending on who shows up, we might just do something :p

Anyways, you all should still come. Why? Because I haven't seen a whole bunch of you, and the lock-in is just plain fun.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Next Friday. Starting Monday you can call in with a card for the $10 pre-reg, or walk in and do so. Technical start time is 1 AM of March 3rd, but people will probably be there starting at 11 PM March 2nd (if you don't pre-reg by 11 PM friday night, you'll have a $15 at the door fee).

I'll post a link to the facebook page again when I get home. No facebook access while at work.

Top Bottom