• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Ya you would be an asset on either crew join us!
People that are left that matter
Rockmix
Wangston
Shiro
Lanky_gunner
Sinz
Colus
Charity
Rj

:phone:

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It's cause the mexi crew would **** too hard. Plus, back in the day when the top 6 or 7 were all Mexican besides me they came to the conclusion that I had to be at least somewhat Mexican somehow lol.

Edit: who is shiro anyways? And colus? Never heard of either of them.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
That's cuz you've been gone to long lol.

Shiro is an asian dude who uses Marth/ZSS
Colus is Mars' relative who uses Kirby

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No lol, after our Top 10 there's a bit of a drop off, although lanky, Cherry, and Shiro on their good days can be beastly.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
You should get them to the next tourney! Btw, Utah county's smash scene has so much potential to grow. We saw this from the byu tourney. There are lots of new people that want to play, they just don't know where. We need to encourage new players and help them out where we can.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
If Jelly can get a FB group going as that's where most found out about it *wink wink*, I could easily keep it updated with info on upcoming tournaments and with event reminders.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
There is already a Facebook group. That's where I've found all the new smashers and how they knew about the tourneys haha. Look up BYU smashers.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Me
Waff
Jelly
Joke
The Good Slave

Beats any crew
This^^
We REALLY need to do this!

Anyway, just want to say thanks to everyone who came and helped at the tourney! I was so shocked with the number of people we got there, and I have already heard of so many people that wanted to go that couldn't make it this time! I am way excited to see how we can help the community grow! Thanks so much ZZ, and everyone who brought setups/told friends to come/helped setup etc! It was so awesome!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol, well, just get one of them started up again or something and let me know :p

wangston

Smash Lord
The Wang Patrol is the only crew I run with.

yaz
kenny
x
me
dryu

it was the top 5 in state. Now I'm not even close to the top five.

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
I think my crew can handle that mexi
Crew
You can only play one character so theres no pocket anybodies
I have a good shot vs steve
Zz has a good shot vs lada
Marz or XDDD have good shots vs dryu

This sounds way too fun!

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317239 , http://www.facebook.com/events/203920806370256/ Mike Haze's regional will be on the 25th of feb and you guys should come. Most of AZ's PR is going and It would be great to see you guys there and then even get a crew battle.Also Las vegas will be going and we are also trying to get norcal, Oregon, idaho, Utah, Colorado, and washington to go as well. with Arizona, Nevada, and socal already confirmed this tourney is going to be hyped beyond belief if you guys set things up to come out here. Talking brawl wise btw. Melee will also be at this tourney btw.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
Haha this whole crew battle seems like a joke. The sad part is that dsScrub thinks "his crew" can take us. Zz do good against me? You must be mad. But sure, we'll give you guys a run for your money.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just fyi, Idaho absolutely does not play brawl, they are 100% Melee, so you might as well give up on getting them to go lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
They beat Pitt who they were already seeded higher against by one TD, then got beat 45-10 lol

So according to that logic, you're going to win barely in the Match Ups you're expected to win, then get blown out once you get further in?

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
So im down for the crew battle if a) I'm on the mexis crew, or b) you people mm me for how much the entry fee is and I'll help your crew out in the crew battle. What do you say?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
How about we make it a $25 crew battle and all 4 of us $1 MM you and you put up $1 yourself? :D

wangston

Smash Lord
mexis are 1000 times better then everyone else........... I would put 1000$ on the mexis. The only way they would lose if they bet against themselves and lost on purpose.

Steam

Smash Hero
They beat Pitt who they were already seeded higher against by one TD, then got beat 45-10 lol

So according to that logic, you're going to win barely in the Match Ups you're expected to win, then get blown out once you get further in?
Pitt was heavily favored to win though.

Top Bottom