• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Utah Thread - Dead thread is dead

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Well I should be on a lot through out the week, so it wont be a 5v5 but if people wanta join us just let me know. Not really worth doing a 5v5 with out CREA anyway.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
I'm still waiting to see who else ciz would accept on our team, as I can't come up with any people he trusts other than me and marco.

:phone:

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
What kind of system requirements to you need on your PC to run LoL decently smoothly?

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
^ LOLOLOL

If I was really that committed, I would check the download site. But I would rather just ask my friends (: fatty

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
^ LOLOLOL

If I was really that committed, I would check the download site. But I would rather just ask my friends (: fatty
As long as your computer isnt complete **** im pretty sure it will run it perfectly fine. The system requirements are stupidly low if you lower the graphics.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
We have both. Mostly brawl, but more than half of the brawl players also play melee and we still have a good amount of melee players.

wangston

Smash Lord
Just to let you guys know my chun li on sf4 is super sexy. Look at for wangston on line. Anyone here play on xbl. I`m sure gojira plays and just don`t know is xbl tag.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Ah cool. Depending on how things go maybe I'll come.

Though I have to ask, is there much of a melee presence down there cuz I much prefer it to barlw <_<
Ooh hey I play melee. Play me, i'm on another level

-Mars-

Smash Hero
The smashfest was really fun. Yaz is tooooo good. And I'm pretty sure we're all at least minor nerds here, lol.

dont lie. yaz is ok. and im pretty sure black people cant be nerdy, its physically impossible. the calling for basketball and football is too strong.

There might be people that get together with some friends and play some Madden or they do a social party with people playing Just Dance or something.......

but the people that play computer games with witches & warlocks and post on smashboards and travel to tournaments are definitely different. If that isn't being nerdy than I don't know what is.
nerdy is like building bombs and making drugs in the basement out of chemicals just for fun cuz the internet told you how.

traveling to compete is just plain sportsmanlike.
lol. You lookin for beef or just that naive? I know you know what I mean. Traveling is nerdy? I'm not gonna explain this to you. I definitely do some nerdy things, but it doesn't define me as a person. You can look at someone and just know they ignorant to the outer world of society.
you get fly women and play video games, isnt that the same as when you pretty much **** *****es and get money?
You guys have it all wrong, that's geeky.

Nerdy includes being awkward socially and having people problems.
no it doesnt. nerdy is just liek a hipster that fails at being a hipster cuz real hipsters dont know really what the **** they are talking about.

Jellyfishn

Smash Journeyman
Ah cool. Depending on how things go maybe I'll come.

Though I have to ask, is there much of a melee presence down there cuz I much prefer it to barlw <_<
As a matter of fact we are only bringing brawl so that we get people there so we can get them interested in melee lol. But yeah we are gonna have 64, melee and brawl if we get enough TV's.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
nerdy is like building bombs and making drugs in the basement out of chemicals just for fun cuz the internet told you how.
the internet didn't tell me to, my room mate did o:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
As a matter of fact we are only bringing brawl so that we get people there so we can get them interested in melee lol. But yeah we are gonna have 64, melee and brawl if we get enough TV's.
melee is dead, no one plays that old *** **** anymore its allisbrawl nao-adays
the internet didn't tell me to, my room mate did o:
you act like the idea didnt come from internet use in some way shape or form.

Sexy Yaz

Smash Apprentice
Olimar for sure! We already have one ****ty Yoshi and another ****ty peach. We need a ****ty Olimar.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
i dont know which makes me wanna call you a noob moar, claiming youd rather quit than use mk or saying you would use a character just as noob hated as mk?

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
i dont know which makes me wanna call you a noob moar, claiming youd rather quit than use mk or saying you would use a character just as noob hated as mk?
Not sure what you are trying to say there in the bold. I really would stop playing before using Meta Knight, its just one of those playstyles I dont enjoy. Sonic and Zelda are in the same group as MK. Why play the game with a character I dont like?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yeah, I'd say go Olimar. He's the best of the three, we have me on Yoshi plus all the mexis and final who try to use him, and we have like, 4 Peach players.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Maybe he doesn't have the capabilities to wield MKs power. Or maybe he fears it.
......samson must have wrote this statement.......
Not sure what you are trying to say there in the bold. I really would stop playing before using Meta Knight, its just one of those playstyles I dont enjoy. Sonic and Zelda are in the same group as MK. Why play the game with a character I dont like?
just trying to say that you are noob. and yaz i guess its the first one, noobs think its all nado nado nado downsmash. you only say sonic because x plays sonic if he were a peach or yoshi or olimar main you would say the same about them, jus cuz someone else is good dun mean you gotta ban urself from yo characterseses and dude no one but **** and black people play zelda in barwl

EDIT: why play a character you dont like? to make money duh, m2k doesnt like smash at all iirc.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
It's not nado, nado, downsmash, what are you stupid? It's nado, SHUTTLE LOOP, downsmash. Jesus Christ.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
......samson must have wrote this statement.......

just trying to say that you are noob. and yaz i guess its the first one, noobs think its all nado nado nado downsmash. you only say sonic because x plays sonic if he were a peach or yoshi or olimar main you would say the same about them, jus cuz someone else is good dun mean you gotta ban urself from yo characterseses and dude no one but **** and black people play zelda in barwl

EDIT: why play a character you dont like? to make money duh, m2k doesnt like smash at all iirc.
You are unbelievably stupid if you think that I said Sonic because of X, there are different people everywhere who have made some character god tier, so why would I give a crap who he uses. I could give you a list of half a dozen other champs that I cant stand playing, but your crazy mind would come up with other ridiculous reasons why I "banned myself" from them. You probably think Im quitting Snake because he is top tier, Im not. I just developed bad habits with him that I cant seem to drop and he is starting to bore me since I have mained him for a few years now.

I really cant tell if you are joking and trolling or if you are really this ********.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
You are unbelievably stupid if you think that I said Sonic because of X, there are different people everywhere who have made some character god tier, so why would I give a crap who he uses. I could give you a list of half a dozen other champs that I cant stand playing, but your crazy mind would come up with other ridiculous reasons why I "banned myself" from them. You probably think Im quitting Snake because he is top tier, Im not. I just developed bad habits with him that I cant seem to drop and he is starting to bore me since I have mained him for a few years now.

I really cant tell if you are joking and trolling or if you are really this ********.
you are a horrible liar. and no they havent no one sees melee kirby win nationals or red alloy beat a metaknight, lol i thot you mained like ike or some other typical noob character, and bad habits you cant drop actually means "i do dumb stuff and dont learn my lesson" like not maining mk.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
What do you mean my MK? I dont have an MK. I was talking from experience after playing YOUR MK.

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
you are a horrible liar. and no they havent no one sees melee kirby win nationals or red alloy beat a metaknight, lol i thot you mained like ike or some other typical noob character, and bad habits you cant drop actually means "i do dumb stuff and dont learn my lesson" like not maining mk.
I can totes tell if someone is lying over the internet. :V

Done with you. Lets talk about league again. :3

Top Bottom